Status: this fic is completed! i'm writing the epilogue right now. "we still live in the same town, well don't we?" ♥

And Now I'm Sleeping Alone

Five.

Alex’s face was completely dead of emotion as he stomped past me, slamming the door to his room closed. I patted the top of Brittany’s head and ran towards Alex’s room. Before I could get a word out, Alex’s voice rang out, shaking with anger. “Jack, don’t even fucking start. If you want to hook up with sloppy seconds, be my guest and enjoy your whore, okay? But don’t fucking expect me to be okay with you practically fucking dry humping in front of me, god damn it.”

Alex sat down on his bed, probably an indication that I should have left. But I didn’t and sat down behind him instead. “Alex, okay, she’s hella drunk. She kind of grabbed me, I was trying to push her off me.”

“Sure, Jack. You, the one-night-stand man, whose favorite word is boobs, whose favorite number is 69, who would fuck anything with a vagina. I know you, you’d fuck Brit in a heartbeat.”

My heart thumped, my mouth dried out, and my palms sweat. This wasn’t exactly how I had imagined coming out to Alex. Fuck, “Actually, Lex, I wouldn’t. I’m kind of not into girls.” At least I had a harsh tone and the shock factor going for me. Alex stared at me. I leaned towards him, trying to find some sort of reaction behind his eyes.

Oh god, oh my god, holy fucking shit, oh god. His hands wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer. He was kissing me. It was like every wet dream I’d had since I was fourteen rolled into one, except it was actually happening and he was kissing me, his hands were falling to my waist, sliding lower to rest more on my hips. His lips were still moving with mine, guiding everything because holy shit, how was I supposed to do literally anything when this was happening. Alex’s hands, big and warm, lead me to his lap and he laid back on the bed.

Holy fuck, was this actually going on? I put my hands cautiously to his head, fingertips mussing his heavy-with-product hair. He squeezed my waist again, pressing me into him. As I laid against his chest, his tongue was suddenly against my lips. We kissed hungrily, occasionally having irregular pauses full of heavy breathing and panting.

Alex hooked two fingers into the collar of my shirt, tugging at the material and pulling it off. God, this was perfect, everything I’d wanted for so fucking long, better than I could have ever imagined it. I held myself up on one arm, pulling off Alex’s shirt awkwardly and quickly, letting our already sweaty chests press together. Fuck, his hands were everywhere, and so were mine; in my hair, his neck, my back, shit his hands were on my ass. I moved my legs up to bed straddle his waist, grinding down slightly. Alex’s lips left mine, moving down quickly to suck on my collarbone and fuck

He bit down, and I whimpered, desperate for Alex’s lips back on mine. I pressed up into him, my already tight pants becoming insufferable because god damn, this was the stuff of fantasies.

Finally, Alex returned to my lips, kissing filthydirtyhot with what was probably too much tongue, but I’d never felt anything as perfect and incredibly hot as Alex’s mouth. Shit, that was a lie. Alex’s long fingers wrapped themselves around my cock fucking perfectly, because apparently Alex is a magician and can get my pants off without me noticing. I let out a little moan, barely muffled by Alex’s lips on mine. He slipped down my boxers too, and held two fingers to my mouth. I knew what they were for, I wasn’t a virgin - but were we really going to do this? Also, on a side note, I was a bottom? I didn’t care, I sucked hard on his fingers because I knew this was bound to hurt. I was right, because despite his hand moving expertly along my cock, the pain was nearly unbearable; I could feel myself tightening and really only making it worse.

Alex looked up at me with what could have been pity, revulsion, or a bit of both, and moved down to wrap his lips sweetly around my cock. I whimpered, this time in pleasure, tangling a hand in his hair as he added a second finger, stretching me.

By the time Alex thought he’d stretched me enough, he was bobbing like a pro, swallowing in the back of his throat and humming softly. I was close, and I’m sure he knew it, because he removed his fingers and mouth and I was suddenly met with Alex pressing into me. As gentle as he was trying to be, he hadn’t really had much to lube himself up with besides what was already available, so it hurt like a bitch.

“Oh, fuck, Jack. God, you’re fucking tight.” I could tell that Alex was itching to move by the way he was circling his hips and grinding against me.

I groaned, finding it a little difficult to speak, but managing to mutter “Yeah, you- can move.” I felt Alex take a deep breath, gripping my hips as he slowly pulled out, slamming back in as deep as he could. He started a slow, deep rhythm, finally hitting the spot that felt so fucking good. My nails raked down his back, and he whimpered.

“Please, Lex, please, right there, ah, fuck.” Assorted moans and curses tumbled from my lips as he pounded into me, hitting that perfect spot everyfuckingtime. He must have been close, because he began to pump my cock, hard and fast, and his thrusts didn’t even match up but it didn’t matter because it was hot and sloppy and messy and needy because fuck, this was perfect. He hit my prostate one more time, coming hard, and I gave in too, coming together, Alex still thrusting and pumping me loosely.

Thank god we were already on top of each other, and I was lying against the bed, otherwise I would have collapsed because suddenly I had no strength and wow, Alex’s body pressed against mine still felt so right. I managed to get up, though, because I was covered in cum and sweat. I smiled faintly at Alex as I grabbed my clothes and put on pants, using my shirt to wipe my chest. I didn’t look at Alex as I left the room, though. Time to begin the walk of shame from his room to the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo sex. um wow okay cool. please comment if you read it i really like that. if you go to my ask and ask me something i'll send you a copy of the jalex sex tape sitting in my dresser drawer. [[20 points if you caught that reference, yo]] stop talking

p.s. if you comment i might update on wednesdays too