Status: this fic is completed! i'm writing the epilogue right now. "we still live in the same town, well don't we?" ♥

And Now I'm Sleeping Alone

Six.

After I got out of the shower, I tugged on some pajama pants and went to go check on Brittany. When I got to the living room, though, I found a dejected looking Zack on the couch. I pushed a couple pillows to the floor, and sat down beside him. “Hey Zee, where’s Brittany?”

“Rian took her home,” Zack sighed, his shoulders curling in towards his chest.

“Oh, so that’s cool. Did Cassadee and her friend go home? I mean, I guess you two didn’t exactly get on, seeing it’s nearly midnight and you’re here.” I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah, uh, we didn’t really get along. But speaking of, congrats bro.” Zack raised a hand to high five me, obviously kind of uncomfortable but laughing nonetheless.

I blushed, pinkness spreading in a flare across my cheeks. “You could hear us? I mean, there’s, he saw Brittany kissing me, because she just sort of threw herself at me, and we ended up in his room and I... I told him I was gay and we ended up doing it. I mean, Brittany said they only did it when Alex was drunk, so, that helps my case.”

Zack smiled a bit. “Jack-o. He had sex with you. You were right, he’s not straight.” I smiled too, because it was true and I knew it. We only talked for a bit longer, and I went to bed with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes well i do realize that this is short, and for that i apologize. chapter eight is long as hell, just saying. as always, harass my askbox and comment, comments make the heart grow fonder and also the updates come faster. and also just like always, updates on mondays and fridays.