Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Harry Styles

2 weeks later

I was laying across Niall’s bed playing his guitar and staring at the ceiling making up little songs about anything that came to mind. Niall was sat on the chair opposite the bed on his laptop tweeting fans and reading out comments to make me laugh. It was nice just to chill out with him again; it had been hard recently because I know that he’s still rooting for Harry and I. That he still thinks we are soulmates.

“Oh my god, you have to hear this. Listen. The only reason Taylor doesn’t follow Harry on twitter is cause she follows him everywhere in real life!” Niall read out and we both burst out laughing and I fell on the floor narrowly saving the guitar.

“That is so true.” I wiped a tear out the corner of my eye and he looked at me and started laughing again.

“She’s annoying isn’t she?” Niall laughed and I nodded.

“She’s lucky my casual violence issues are finally getting under control.” I muttered as I stood up and grabbed my glass of water, “that girl deserves a slap in the face the amount of times I’ve heard her talk shit about me and give me dirty looks.”

“Has she been that bad to you?” Niall asked and I nodded, “jealousy.”

“Harry came to me a while ago and asked me to stop talking to him,” I tucked my knees under my chin.

“Why?” Niall looked confused.

“Taylor.” I sighed, “she thinks I’m trouble.”

“Course she does.” Niall rolled his eyes at me, “I think you two should talk.”

“Do you now?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

“Give it a go.” He told me and I sighed.

“He doesn’t want to be my friend Niall.” I looked at my fingers, “and she wouldn’t let him anyway.”

“Next time you see him give it a go.” Niall shrugged, “worst thing he could do is walk away.”

I nodded before picking up the guitar and playing again. Niall grinned and started singing What Makes You Beautiful along with me. I loved Niall.

xxxx


I saw him as I walked onto the shoot sat on the wall texting, I looked over at Niall who nodded and grinned at me giving me a gently shove in his direction. I flipped him off before I took a deep breath and walked up to him, he looked up at me as I approached.

“Harry,” I bit my lip, “can we talk?”

“Sure, is everything okay Blair?” Harry took my hand and I sighed.

“Harry this isn’t like that.” I told him and he nodded, “I kind of feel like we just need to be friends again.”

“We were never friends though B.” he sat on the wall infront of me and I bit my lip, “we don’t know how to be friends.”

“We have to try Haz.” I flicked a stone off the wall, “this isn’t fair on anyone.”

“Anyone?” he raised an eyebrow at me, “it’s okay you can admit you miss hanging out with me.”

“Don’t get cocky Styles.” I rolled my eyes laughing lightly.

“Blair I don’t know how to do this with you.” Harry looked at his shoes, “and I don’t know if I want to. I don’t know if I will ever be okay with only being friends with you.”

“Harry you have a girlfriend.” I bit my lip looking at him.

“Nobody compares to you B,” He said shaking his head.

“Stop it.” I shook my head, “don’t play this game.”

“It’s not a game,” He put his hands on my shoulders and I shrugged him off.

“You need to stop this.” I shook my head, “I won’t be with you like that again Harry. I want to try being friends with you.”

“It’s so hard to move forward as friends when you have so much hatred for me as well.” He bounced his shoes off the wall.

“I don’t hate you Harry.” I told him, looking up to meet his eyes, “not anymore.”

“Are you sure?” he bit his lip and I nodded.

“I am.” I stepped away from him, “let’s go get tea Haz. Let’s see if we can still hang out.”

He gave me a crooked smile as he got off the wall and fell into step next to me. We started talking about absolute nonsense and before I even realized it was happening I was laughing as he took my hand in his.

“It's just coffee?” I scrunched my nose up, “maybe I’m too English.”

“No I get what you mean.” He chuckled, “if the wind changes your face will stay that way you know.”

“Is that what happened to you?” I asked a grin on my face and he rolled his eyes as I started laughing.

“It’s lame that you laugh at your own jokes.” Harry noted and I shrugged.

“I think it’s lame that you don’t laugh at my jokes.” I opened the door to the coffee shop dropping Harry’s hand as I did so.

“Is that so.” He chuckled as we stood in line.

“Can I get two teas, a bit of milk and no sugar? Thanks.” I rattled off to the barrister and Harry smiled softly, “what’s with the look Styles?”

“You remember that’s all.” He shrugged and I pursed my lips together.

“I know I’m a bit of a bitch but I still have a memory.” I told him handing money over to pay for our drinks, “I still remember everything.”

“Everything?” he raised an eyebrow and I blushed causing him to chuckle, “clean thoughts Monroe, keep it clean.”

“That’s rich coming from you.” I laughed and he smirked, “we got into a lot of trouble didn’t we?”

“A lot.” He smiled. “do you remember those pictures of us when we went to that waterpark?”

“Oh god.” I laughed, “they were almost as bad as the ones from the beach in Australia.”

“I forgot about them.” He hummed and looked at me, “I know you still resent me but I do want to be able to talk to you again.”

“If I remember correctly it was you who asked me not to talk to you.” I pursed my lips.

“Taylor.” He shrugged.

“I’m sure she’s going to love hearing about this.” I gestured between us and he laughed, “I guess she needs to learn that Harry Styles doesn’t take orders though huh?”

“Management hate me.” He laughed and I grinned.

We walked through Central Park together laughing and enjoying our tea. As he explained something that had happened on stage a while ago to me I watched him carefully. He was exactly the same as he had always been and part of me wanted to kiss him and shut him up as he started going off on an unnecessary tangent in the story. He grinned and I laughed along with him, but he was still the boy that broke my heart. He was still the boy that destroyed me. He took my hand in his and swung it as I started telling him about an incident on my course where a girl had sewn herself to a dress she was making. As I explained the logistics of the situation I tried to ignore how lovely his hand felt in mine with his thumb rubbing the top of my hand gently.

“So you and Zayn are close at the moment.” He noted and I nodded.

“It’s like we’re magnets.” I grinned, “he gets what’s going on with me and when he doesn’t he just sits with me whilst I figure it out. It’s nice.”

“Right.” He chuckled.

“I know I said I wanted to be friends,” I bit my lip as he looked over at me, “but if you dare try and talk to me about your girlfriend I will just walk away.”

“Do you dislike her that much?” he raised an eyebrow.

“I think it’s mutual.” I shrugged our hands still laced together.

“Sometimes I wish things were different.” Harry mused and I looked at him curiously, “with us.”

“Really?” I pursed my lips, “I don’t know. I mean sure I loved the time we spent together but I feel we’re both really growing up now.”

“Faced with the harsh reality of life.” He nodded.

“You have Taylor as well.” I offered a smile.

“Who do you have Blair?” he cocked his head to the side, his words came across curious and held no venom. He meant no harm and I sighed shrugging.

“I guess Zayn at the moment.” I smiled softly, “Zayn is the closest I’ve got at the moment.”

He took his hand out of mine and ran it through his hair and I noticed we were back at the shoot. He gave me a sheepish smile and walked off in the opposite direction. I watched him walk away from me curiously trying to work out why he felt so awkward.

“Blair.” Zayn grinned pulling me under his arm and dropping a kiss on my forehead.

“Hey.” I grinned snuggling into him.

“You and Haz good? Niall mentioned you were going to try and befriend him.” Zayn rubbed soft circles on my arm and I nodded.

“I think so.” I smiled before looking over my shoulder in the direction Harry had retreated.

His eyes were fixed on us but he was texting, I bit my lip before turning and reaching up to place a kiss on Zayn’s cheek and when I looked back Harry had his lips pursed together shaking his head. Interesting.

xxx


Harry Styles causes a stir with his fans

Twitter has been in uproar since Haylor was first spotted in Central Park but yesterday, mearly 2 weeks later, the curly haired hearthrob was once again in Central Park hand in hand but this time with a very familiar face. His ex girlfriend Blair Monroe has been on tour with the boys for a while and we know the pair have tried to keep things sweet between the two of them but this little outing appears to have sparked rumours that they are back together.

Harry and Blair dated for over a year and a half and were rarely seen apart, she was a huge hit with the fanbase and was best friends with the whole band, it seemed to be a match made in heaven. After the mystery break up which nobody ever explained the world was left perplexed as to what could break what seemed to be the perfect couple. She reappeared on the scene after being notably absent hand in hand with the pairs best friend Louis Tomlinson a few months ago and has been on tour as their stylist ever since.

We are curious as to what Taylor will make of these pictures as they show the pair laughing and appearing very friendly. The One Direction fans have all been quick to point out the differences in the pictures taken with Harry and his new flame and Harry and his old flame so we called in the body language expert to compare the pictures and here is what they have to say.

"Is this pairing for real? They might be equally cute and equally hot in news terms but they're not using any of the normal signals of togetherness in real life couple terms. They don't look close-knit here but they also don't look first date-awkward, either. Harry's inside hand is stuffed into his pocket to avoid touching her and Taylor uses the same barrier gesture. Her free hand is scrunched into a ball that suggests tension. If they're together they're trying very hard to look as though they're not.”

“This is an obvious stark contrast to the previous picture. These two are obviously comfortable around each other and their playful expressions and their eye contact suggest that the pair aren’t aware of other people, as if they are in their own world. Harry is standing with his hands in easy reach as Blair appears to be talking animatedly with her hands, they both seem extremely at ease. When their hands are together they are laced with Harrys thumb on top of hers suggesting an intimacy. It can be assumed that they would be comfortable around each other due to how long they have known each other however they don’t show any normal signals of being ex’s. If these two aren’t back together then they obviously still have feelings for each other.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish the joke Niall read out was mine but it is not. I read it on twitter and thought it was too great not to put in. Niall still ships Blair and Harry pretty hard.

Talking about taking things from other people I stole the body language experts analysis on Harry and Taylor in Central Park and made up my own about Blair and Harry.

Thank you for your ideas about Zayn :) As usual the comments floored me, you all are too nice to me.

Blair and Harry are being nice. Don't worry this isn't the start of anything too beautiful. Blair and Harry have issues.

Peace.Love.MyBedIsHarryStyleslessAndThatMakesMeSad