Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Harry and Blair

The reaction for Harry and Taylors split was ridiculous. Everyone was up in arms as if they had been together for years. I didn’t see what the fuss was about but then I guess I’d never been a fan anyway. I had received a lot of hate via twitter and just walking down the street but I was let off easy compared to Harry. Harry was having a tough time and it was hard to see.

“Stop looking at it.” I shook my head as I walked past him.

“Oh shut up.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“Chill out Haz, I’m not the one giving you shit.” I held my hands up and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“Fuck off Blair.” He pursed his lips together.

I rolled my eyes at his over reaction and walked away from him and towards Niall.

“Hey B.” he grinned and I waved one hand, “everything okay?”

“Sure.” I nodded shrugging as I tucked my feet under me.

“So no.” he chuckled, “what’s going on?”

“People hate me.” I told him and he raised an eyebrow, “they think I’m the reason Harry and Taylor broke up, that Harry and I have been sneaking behind Taylors back. I’m a lot of things Niall, but a cheat I am definitely not.”

“I know that B.” he smiled softly, “every one who cares about you or has even met you knows that. You’re a good person, you wouldn’t do that.”

“Tell it to the people on twitter calling me a slut every second.” I sighed, “he’s hurting as well Niall.”

“I know.” He sighed and we both glanced over at Harry who was on the phone running a hand through his hair.

“Have you read any of this mentions?” I asked and Niall shook his head.

“I haven’t wanted to know.” Niall bit his lip, “I take it you have?”

“Yea,” I sighed, “I wanted to see what he was up against.”

“How bad?” Niall asked and I pursed my lips.

“Put it this way, I think even I would have cracked by now.” I ran a hand through my hair, “he pisses me off Niall but it’s Harry. I just want him to be happy.”

xxxx


I crawled into bed turning on the lamp grabbing my book snuggling down for the night. It had been a long day and Harry seemed intent on taking out all his hurt on me which was tiring to say the least. I read a chapter before eventually turning the light off and falling asleep. I was sound asleep when my phone started singing Sleeping with Sirens song She can’t hang. I groaned as I picked up the phone.

“This better be fucking good.” I didn’t even look at who it was.

“Blair we need you.” Louis rushed down the phone

“Why would you need me right now?” I groaned.

“Harry is locked in his room and refuses to come out. He’s crying in there Blair, I can hear him.” Louis rushed out.

“Why do you need me?” I asked.

“I’m not playing along with this stupid game you two are playing at the moment.” Louis didn’t sound amused, “just get your ass here.”

Groaning as he hung up I got out of bed and pulled a hoodie on over my bra and shorts. I walked along the hall and then up a flight of stairs to where Harry’s room was and saw the other 4 boys outside the door and quite a few members of the team. Sighing I ran a hand through my hand walking through the crowd and getting them to budge up before knocking on the door.

“Alright Styles I’m here open this door.” I demanded and Louis hit me.

“Be nice.” He mouthed and I rolled my eyes.

“Come on Haz.” I sighed, “let me in. We both know they wouldn’t have called me if they weren’t worried.”

I pursed my lips together and just as I was about to speak again the door opened and Harry’s hand appeared grabbing the front of my hoodie and pulling me into the room. He closed the door and I looked up at him, his face was tear stained and my heart hurt in my chest. He was standing too close to me with his forehead resting on the top of my head.

“That’s my hoodie.” He mumbled and I shrugged.

“I always told you it was comfy.” I smiled softly before reaching out and taking his hand in mine, “come on Harry what’s going on.”

He didn’t say anything he just pulled me into a hug and I sighed before resting my head on his chest listening to his heart. I pulled away and led him over to the bed, I sat down and patted the bed next to me. He sat down but flopped backwards.

“I can’t do this Blair.” He admitted and I pursed my lips, “everyone expects me to just take it.”

I didn’t say anything, I just placed my hand on the exposed skin on his stomach and stroked soft circles. Harry let out a relaxed sigh.

“It’s the things people say.” He pursed his lips together, “I wish I could be the kind of person who just ignores it. I wish I was that strong. But I’m not.”

“I know.” I said softly, “you care.”

“Is that a bad thing?” he asked looking at me and I licked my bottom lip, “do you think I’m stupid for caring?”

“No.” I shook my head, “you love what you do Harry so of course you care about the negativity people say about it. I love how caring you are, it was one of the things I loved most about you.”

He gave me a sad smile before groaning and looking at the ceiling.

“Why is it that you are the only person that can talk to me like this?” he asked and I remained quiet.

He sat up and looked me straight in the eyes with a gaze that made my knees weak. I didn’t say anything as his hand cupped the side of my face and his lips edged closer to mine. I bit my lip reaching out and stroking my thumb under one of his eyes trying to wipe away any trace of the tears that had recently fallen down his face. His breath ghosted across my face and I felt my heart beat rise. I always forget just how beautiful he is this close up and as usual it took my breath away.

“Harry.” I murmured and he shook his head.

“Please don’t.” he said softly before pressing his lips to mine, “please don’t Blair.”

I closed my eyes and held his face softly in my hands as I kissed him. He was sad and I could still taste the salty tears on his lips, he was feeling low. This was what this was. This wasn’t us getting back together this was him needing to feel loved. This was Harry needing me and only me. His kiss was deep and sad and it was taking all the breath out of me, my fingers had buried themselves in his curls and I had almost forgotten how good it felt just to kiss him. To be with him. He pulled away as the knocks continued at the door, Louis was yelling in asking if we were alright and had we killed each other. He looked at me and I nodded standing up and walking over to the door.

“It’s okay Lou,” I smiled softly, “he’s okay. We’re just going to watch a movie and I’m probably just going to stay here tonight.”

“He’s okay?” Louis checked and I nodded, “and you?”

“I’m fine Lou.” I told him.

“And you don’t mind staying with him?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I can’t leave him sad Lou. You know that.” I sighed running my hand through my hair, “that’s why you asked me here. I can’t not help him.”

Louis nodded and turned around announcing that the show was over and everyone should go back to their rooms. I closed the door and turned around to see Harry standing a few feet from me just looking at me, I bit my lip self consciously. We both moved silently towards each other meeting in the middle kissing, his hands went to my waist and I jumped up wrapping my legs just above his hips as he pushed me up against the wall. Sometimes you just needed someone. He kissed down my neck and my breathing was becoming irregular and a loud moan fell out of my mouth as he bit down on a familiar spot on my neck.

“Harry.” I groaned leaning down and catching his lips in mine.

He groaned as his hands ran up my sides taking the hoodie off over my head. He moved over to the bed placing me down softly before kissing down my neck and between my breasts, he was stroking and kissing every part of my skin and I was breaking out in goosebumps at his touch. I sat up and pulled his tshirt off him and kissed along his collarbone pushing him to lay down. I traced along the tattoos I knew my heart and stopped for a moment to look at all the new ones that had appeared on his skin. He shivered under my touch and I smiled softly before kissing him again my hands running down his chest towards his boxers.

“B.” he groaned and I smiled as I went to pull the clothing down.

He pushed me over and kissed me, I groaned as his hands pushed my shorts down and his fingers started stroking me. I bit my lip and arched my back at his touch. He kissed my neck as he pulled his fingers out of me and I soon felt him inside of me and I couldn’t help the moan that came out of my mouth. He kissed me and slowly made love to me, I looked up at him as he moved inside of me. Our eyes locked and I bit my lip. This was just sex, I wish he wasn’t looking at me like that. I eventually rolled on top of him and we were no longer slowly making love. Harry’s eyes darkened as it turned from tender sex to rough and he reached up grabbing the back of my hair and pulling my face to his kissing me roughly. I could do this. I could fuck him because that didn’t involve feelings, that wasn’t complicated. I tried to ignore how well our bodies knew each other, how we both knew exactly what the other wanted and when. We finished and laid next to each other panting and grinning.

“So that was good.” I laughed and he chuckled.

“It was.” He rolled over to look at me, “I’m sorry Louis woke you up.”

“Don’t worry.” I patted his chest, “that more than made up for it.”

He laughed and his gaze wondered down my body landing on the new tattoo that was on my hip, he moved down to be at eye level with it.

“Mind over matter?” Harry traced the tattoo on my hip and I shivered but nodded, “why?”

I shrugged.

“Why a ship?” I asked and he shrugged, “mind over matter is a reminder to me.”

“It’s cool.” He smiled, “do you have any others?”

I smiled nodding.

“Let me see.” He grinned.

“Okay,” I bit my lip and rolled on my side.

“Wow.” He traced the small flock of 6 small birds that flew up my side.

“We’re travelers right.” I reached out and traced his swallows, “always on the move.”

He nodded and continued to caress my skin.

“You’ve changed a lot.” He said and I hummed, “you’re different.”

“So are you.” I bit my lip.

“But are we?” he asked and I sighed.

“Harry don’t.” I shook my head, “we both know what this was and it wasn’t that.”

“I know.” He nodded, “I feel bad.”

“Why?” a small smile appeared on my lips.

“Just do.” He pursed his lips together, “it’s weird. We have tonight right?”

“Right.” I nodded.

“One night.” He crawled up to me and I nodded furrowing my eyebrows together, “kind of like that first night we kissed.”

I nodded and his lips landed on mine again, my fingers automatically burying themselves in his hair. His hands traced down my sides holding me softly against him. We rolled to the side so we were laying face to face on our sides, our lips locked together. The kisses were long and lazy, we knew each other and it felt like home. Just holding each other, kissing each other and talking about things that didn’t matter. I could get lost in this boy again so easily. It might be one night but a night with this boy had danger written all over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....let me know what you think :)

I was meant to post it yesterday but I went out and got completely hammered instead. So I apologise but assure you the hangover I had today was punishment enough.

Peace.Love.HarryAndBlairGotItOn