Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

The next day.

I rolled over and yawned opening my eyes to be met with an empty bed. I groaned as I sat up and saw Harry sat on the sofa by the window texting on his phone.

“Morning sleepy.” Harry looked over and I waved awkwardly causing him to chuckle, “we should probably work on our story huh?”

I hummed as I stretched.

“Turn around.” I told him, he looked confused, “I’m naked.”

“Oh come on.” He laughed, “you’re not serious.”

“Harry.” I pursed my lips together.

“It’s not like I don’t know every inch of you already.” He shook his head and I stuck my tongue out at his back.

I pulled his tshirt on and shimmied into my shorts before walking over to where he was sat and sitting on the opposite sofa.

“Alright.” I reached forward and made myself a cup of tea, “we watched a movie.”

“What movie?” he asked and I shrugged, “The Lion King?”

“Yea you do watch that when you’re down.” I nodded, “makes sense.”

“So we watched the lion king and fell asleep?” he clarified and I nodded.

“We definitely didn’t kiss.” I sipped my tea.

“Or anything else.” He nodded and I smiled.

“We are such liars.” I laughed and he grinned.

“Last night was good.” He commented and I nodded.

“It was.” I bit my lip and looked out the window, “but it meant nothing, right?”

“Right.” He nodded looking back down at his phone.

“Stop reading it.” I told him softly.

He looked up and me and I sighed.

“Trust me I get that it’s all you can think about but you’re better off not.” I finished my tea and stood up.

“How bad is it for you?” he asked watching me pick up the hoodie I had arrived in on, “that is mine you know?”

“Bad.” I sighed facing him, “every name under the sun.”

“I’m sorry.” He said softly standing up and walking towards me.

“It’s not your fault.” I shrugged as he placed his hands on my shoulders, “I should go.”

He nodded and we both looked at each other knowing that whilst we were still in this room we were still in last nights bubble which probably explains what happened next. I reached up on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his softly, he caught the back of my head and held me in place as he kissed me back. He backed me up to the bed again and I ran my hands up his bare chest and into his hair. He laid me down gently pulling my hoodie off before laying kisses down my throat.

“Harry,” I groaned softly placing my hands on his chest and pushing slightly.

“No.” he groaned moving his lips to the spot on my neck he knew so well.

I moaned and bit my lip with my hands still on his chest.

“Harry.” My voice was low and he groaned at the sound, “we shouldn’t.”

“Hush.” He placed his lips over mine and I sighed as I kissed him back, “let’s just have a bit longer yea?”

I nodded as his hands ran down my body, he knew me so well and every move he made was like setting my skin on fire. Having sex with Harry was always amazing but it seemed like both of us had gotten better at it. We had always had good sex but it just seemed to get better, I wasn’t sure if it was the practice we had been getting with other people or the fact everytime might be the last time but whatever it was, it was good.

“We are such idiots.” I groaned putting my hands over my eyes.

“Yep.” He nodded.

“It’s all your fault.” I glared at him and he chuckled.

“You could have said no.” he told me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I tried.” I pursed my lips together, “but you were kissing me and doing all the things you know I can’t say no to.”

He laughed and I watched him, we were both naked with a thin sheet draped over us, he looked happy and I rolled over propping myself up on my elbows.

“You okay?” I asked and he nodded.

“Sure.” He shrugged.

“Lying to me doesn’t work.” I shook my head and he rolled his eyes, “what’s going on in that head of yours Styles?”

“She texted me.” He sighed.

“Whilst you were in bed with me?” I cocked an eyebrow at him and he chuckled lowly.

“I know. Great timing.” He rolled his eyes.

“What did she want?” I asked and he sighed.

“To get back together.” He pursed his lips together.

“Oh right.” I chuckled, “how’d you feel about that?”

“It’s a lot of effort.” He sighed, “all this back and forth with her. She’s not worth it.”

“Are you sure?” I asked cocking my head to the side and he nodded.

“I think so.” He ran his hand through his hair, “I don’t feel it when I look at her. I don’t need to have her there and then. I don’t crave just touching her.”

“Oh.” I pursed my lips, “so you see her more as a friend?”

“I guess.” He sighed, “I just know I don’t feel for her what I felt for you.”

The fact he said felt hurt my heart a lot more than I would ever admit to anyone, ever.

“Well-“ I started but was cut off by knocking on the door.

“Fuck.” He jumped up and I giggled as he threw a tshirt at me, “I’ll stall. Get dressed!”

“Open a window, it smells like sex in here.” I chuckled and he grinned shaking his head running over to the window and flinging it open.

I heard him open the door.

“Hey Harry, is Blair still here?” it was Louis, “she isn’t in her room.”

I looked in the mirror and pulled my hair ontop of my head in a bun. I straightened the bedding out and pulled on the hoodie.

“Yea, “ he nodded, “she’s here.”

“Morning Louis.” I smiled walking up behind Harry, “I’ll meet you downstairs in like 15 minutes?”

“Sure,” he nodded looking between Harry and I, “you two okay?”

“Yep.” I nodded walking past them both, “see you both later.”

I walked down the hall ignoring the questioning look on Louis face. I went to my room showered and dressed before heading down to breakfast. I was the last to arrive and ended up between Niall and Harry. I sat down and Harry handed me a cup of tea.

“Thanks.” I smiled and he grinned.

“It’s the least I could do.” He shrugged and I bit my lip.

“You two have a good night then?” Niall asked.

“We just watched a film.” I shrugged reaching out and grabbing a yoghurt.

“The Lion King.” Harry smiled and I nodded.

“Did you guys do anything else?” Louis asked and we both shook our heads.

“Like what Louis?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“I don’t know.” His eyes shifted between us, “you seem different.”

“I think someone bumped their head.” I rolled my eyes and he pursed his lips together.

“You’re lying about something.” He told us, “I’ll find out what it is.”

“We aren’t lying.” Harry shook his head laughing lightly, “we hung out and watched a film.”

“Just talked.” I shrugged.

“I don’t believe you.” He declared and I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever.” I looked back down at my tea.

xxxx


I walked into the rehearsel area and Harry was running around chasing Liam with a nerf gun and Liam was unarmed. I smiled and noticed Zayn sat to the side, I walked over and sat next to him.

“You alright?” I asked and he nodded, “you don’t seem alright.”

“Perrie and I aren’t getting back together.” He sighed.

“What? Why?” I gaped and he sighed running a hand through his hair.

“There was a reason we broke up.” He bit his lip, “it turns out it’s still there.”

“What’s that?” I asked and he bit his lip.

“She doesn’t trust me.” He looked at his feet before looking at me, “a bit like how you don’t trust Harry.”

“That’s different.” I looked over at Harry watching him run around, “completely different.”

“How?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It just is Zayn.” I bit my lip, “have you tried sitting down and just talking to her about it?”

“Not really.” He scuffed his shoe, “she doesn’t want to listen.”

I nodded and spun my phone around in my hands.

“Bit hypocritical really.” He looked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows together, “your advice. Ever thought of taking it yourself?”

“I told you last night Zayn, Harry and I are over.” I stood up, “we’re okay as friends. Just friends.”

I walked away as my phone rang. Henry

“Hey you.” I grinned answering the phone and leaning against the wall.

“Hey, guess where I am?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I laughed, “where are you Hen?”

“Around the corner from you.” He told me, “want to hang out?”

“No way!” I grinned, “of course!”

“Awesome, come meet me? You have some serious security going on.” He told me and I laughed.

“Boybands huh?” I laughed and he chuckled, “give me 5.”

I put the phone down and walked out towards the gate spotting Henry immediately and waving.

“Hey, come on.” I gestured him past security flashing them a smile.

They let Henry past and he grabbed me into a hug before I pulled him into the rehearsel space. He looked around curiously and I grinned pulling him over to the refreshments table and grabbing a bottle of water.

“You okay?” I asked and he nodded.

“Isn’t Harry going to hate me being here?” he asked and I shrugged.

“Harry can do whatever he likes,” I rolled my eyes, “you’re my friend.”

“How are things with you two?” he asked as we walked over to some sofas.

“Friendly.” I shrugged, “we’re talking again so that’s cool.”

“Hows the Taylor hating going?” he asked and I pursed my lips, “still bad?”

“Yea.” I nodded, “she’s always hated me so I bet she is loving it.”

“It’s unfair they take it out on you though don’t you think?” He asked and I shrugged.

“It’s what happens when you hang out with famous people.” I chuckled, “it’ll blow over, it always does.”

“Blair!” Louis called and both Henry and I turned around, “oh you have company.”

“I do.” I nodded standing up, “is there something wrong?”

“No. Just wanted to see if you were interested in going to play mini golf with us.” He bit his lip.

“Is she coming?” Harry asked walking over and stopped when he saw Henry, “oh. She’s busy.”

“I’m just hanging out with Henry. Is there a problem with that?” I asked the pair who shook their heads, “good.”

“So no mini golf.” Louis checked and I sighed.

“Can Henry come?” I asked.

“No mini golf.” Harry nodded and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You are such an ass Styles.” I grabbed Henry’s hand, “come on Hen, let’s go out for lunch.”

I grabbed my bag before Henry and I walked outside hand in hand, I could feel Harry watching me the entire time.

“So that went well.” Henry chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“He is such a child sometimes.” I pursed my lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks but whatever.

Happy Birthday Harry Styles :) Thought as it was his birthday I'd let him and Blair have sex again...for old times sake.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on the last chapter. A couple made me laugh, they are being quite blind to each other.

I can't update until Sunday now as I am crazy busy :( I apologise.

Peace.Love.Styles