Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Nick Grimshaw throws a party

I ran a hand through my hair and studied my reflection trying to decide if I looked okay. There was a knock at my door and I pulled it open to see Harry standing the other side.

“I’ve come to collect you.” He told me and I nodded.

“Come in.” I stepped back and he followed me in, “I’m not quite ready.”

“Aren’t you?” he looked over me and I shifted self consciously

“Yea, I’m trying to tone it down.” I sighed opening my wardrobe.

“Why?” he asked furrowing his eyebrows together, “you look great.”

“It’s a bodycon dress Haz, it’s not leaving much to the imagination.” I bit my lip, “I don’t need people saying anything.”

“Oh.” He raised his eyebrows, “so that’s what this is? They got to you too huh?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I pursed my lips together and he chuckled.

“You never look like a slut B, one of us would tell you.” He took the dress from my hands, “you look beautiful.”

“Harry,” I sighed and he shook his head, “everyone thinks I’m some whore so if I dress a bit more demurely that might stop.”

“It wont help anything.” He shook his head, “people are just picking on you because they can.”

I looked at the floor and he tilted my face up to look at him.

“I think you look beautiful.” He told me and I bit my lip.

“Thanks.” I glanced at the mirror.

Harry and I still looked good together and it made my heart hurt seeing us so close. I stepped back and walked around him grabbing my bag.

“Okay, we should go.” I smiled softly, “we don’t want to be too late that Nick starts freaking out.”

Harry chuckled and we both left the room and walked downstairs. We were off out to a party that Nick was throwing and insisted that we attend. It was however just Harry and I that were going which I thought had danger written all over it. I ducked my head down as we walked out and the flashes started followed by the yelling. As I reached the car I felt Harry’s hand on the small of my back as we got in.

“God the headlines.” I groaned and Harry chuckled.

“Don’t worry about them.” He looked out the window, “we know the truth.”

“I guess.” I sighed, “does my hair look okay?”

“It’s fine, you look great stop freaking out.” He laughed, “you never used to care.”

“People didn’t used to think I was some homewrecker.” I pursed my lips together and he rolled his eyes.

“Homewrecker’s tend to break up marriages not 3 month relationships.” He pointed out, “people know we’re friends and that we are also both friends with Grimshaw.”

“I guess.” I sighed, “I could really do without randomers hating on me for like a week.”

He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders pressing a kiss to my temple. It was all a bit too familiar and we both realized and scooted away from each other awkwardly. The rest of the journey was silent, we got the club and Harry got out first holding the door for me and walking close to me as the paparazzi closed in on us. It was completely mental. The door opened and we both took off our coats before walking into the main room. I noticed Nick immediately as he did his best impression of a meerkat, obviously confused as to why we weren’t there yet.

“He’s over there.” I pointed and Harry laughed.

“He needs to chill out.” He rolled his eyes as we made out way over.

“My two favourite people who should be together.” He grabbed us into a three person hug.

“So you’re drunk.” Harry chuckled awkwardly.

“Let’s sit down yea?” I smiled as Nick pressed a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

“I love you Blair.” He told me and I grinned.

“Good. I love you too.” I took his hand in mine and started walking towards a table.

Harry walked behind us laughing as Nick wrapped his arms around me and placed kisses down my neck.

“I need a drink.” I patted Nick’s head and Harry shook his head.

“Stay here, I’ll go get them.” He offered and I pursed my lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

“Sure.” He shrugged, “double jack and coke right?”

“Right.” I smiled softly, “thanks Haz.”

“No worries.” He shrugged and walked off towards the bar looking over his shoulder back at me briefly.

“You two fucked.” Nick suddenly looked a bit more sober and I raised an eyebrow, “don’t lie to me Monroe. I see right through you two.”

“We did not fuck.” I defended sitting opposite, my foot tapping along to the beat.

“You did.” He nodded, “but it’s cool. I won’t tell anyone.”

I glared at him and he laughed holding his hands up.

“Don’t get angry at me,” he chuckled, “at least you both got lucky.”

“Nothing happened.” I narrowed my eyes at him and he rolled his in response.

“Sure.” He nodded.

“How are you so drunk already anyway?” I asked.

“Pre drank a little too hard.” He shrugged, “it happens.”

“It does.” I agreed and smiled at Harry arrived with drinks.

“Is that a vodka Harold?” Nick grinned and Harry chuckled handing him the glass.

“Thanks.” I took my drink from Harry as he sat next to me.

Nick lifted the glass to his lips and took a big gulp before glaring at Harry.

“This is water.” Nick told him and Harry grinned.

“You looked a bit drunk.” He laughed, “like you could do with a water.”

“You’re such a party pooper Styles.” Nick huffed standing up, “I’ll see you two lovebirds later.”

He blew us a kiss and walked away throwing his arms around two people and chatting happily.

“He thinks we fucked.” I told Harry.

“Really?” his eyebrows shot up and I nodded, “what did you say?”

“That we didn’t.” I shrugged, “we don’t need people knowing our business.”

“We don’t.” he agreed, “I’m sorry about Henry the other day by the way. I was a bit blunt.”

“It’s fine.” I sighed, “it’s just Henry though, you shouldn't react like that. He’s a good guy.”

“Something went on with you two though.” Harry shrugged, “I don’t like him.”

“You don’t know him.” I pointed out and he pursed his lips together, “it’s fine Haz.”

“I’ll try and be nicer.” Harry bit his lip, “we’re friends. If he’s your friend then he can’t be too bad.”

I smiled and Harry grinned.

“You’re good at picking people.” He smiled flicking his hair.

“Am I now?” I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

“Picked me didn’t you?” he chuckled and I laughed.

“I think it was mutual,” I sipped my drink and he chuckled.

“Perhaps.” He nodded, “we were good together.”

“Is that Caroline?” I asked ignoring his statement.

“Where?” he turned around and groaned, “yep. It is.”

“She scares me.” I groaned and he looked surprised, “what?”

“She scares you?” he asked and I nodded, “I didn’t think this Blair got scared.”

“I’m still me Harry.” I looked down spinning my drink, “I’m scared of a lot of things.”

He bit his lip and sighed.

“I hate myself you know?” he admitted, “for all of this. For that look in your eye.”

“Harry please don’t.” I shook my head, “not tonight.”

“Not tonight.” He agreed standing up, “let’s get another drink.”

“Best thing you said all night Styles.” I grinned taking the hand he offered to me.

xxxx


I groaned as I woke up, I was not in my room and I rolled over to find Harry laying next to me, naked.

“Are you kidding me?” I groaned and buried my face in the pillow.

“What?” he groaned, “why am I naked? Blair? Why are you naked?”

There was a pause followed by a loud groan of realization.

“Did we have sex?” he asked and I groaned.

“I think so.” I nodded into the pillow, “I’m blank from after you tried to convince the taxi driver if he pulled over by Nandos you’d get us Nandos cause you were Harry Styles and you could make stuff happen. Even though Nandos was shut and it was 4 in the morning.”

“I remember that.” He nodded sitting up, “god I forgot what it was like to go out drinking with you.”

I stretched and my hand landed on a tshirt which I pulled on before sitting up.

“I think you give me a run for my money.” I yawned, “oh god. We did karaoke.”

“We didn’t,” Harry shook his head before his eyes widened, “we did. We sung We are never getting back together.”

“We thought it was funny.” I put my hand over my mouth, “we were falling over each other laughing about it.”

“It was at the end of the night. People had left.” He reasoned and I nodded, “there wasn’t many people there.”

“Oh god.” I bit my lip, “Nick kissed me!”

“Oh yea,” Harry burst out laughing, “you said you’d never kissed a gay guy so Nick just went for it.”

“I’m so not going out again for a long time.” I sighed running a hand through my hair, “I can’t believe we had sex.”

“I can.” Harry chuckled, “you look good in a dress, I have always told you that.”

“Yea and you put it in a song.” I rolled my eyes at him, “you put a lot of things in the songs.”

“Yea,” he nodded, “do you mind?”

“Not too much.” I shrugged, “though I did tell you that it was okay unless you mention something I told you not to.”

“Did I?” he furrowed his eyebrows together.

“Yea.” I smiled remembering the memory, “we had been to your mums and had roast, Will wanted to go out so I had to put my jeans on instead of my sweatpants and I had to squeeze into them. You were talking about writing songs about me and I told you it was fine as long as you didn’t mention me squeezing into my jeans.”

“Ha, yea.” He chuckled, “I couldn’t resist that one.”

I shoved him and he fell off the bed with a thud. He burst out laughing and I did as well.

“Make me a cup of tea or a berrocca at least Styles, god where are your manners? A girl in your bed and you don’t offer her anything?” I tutted, “wait till your mum hears about this.”

“Don’t,” he rolled his eyes standing up and walking to the kettle, “she would love that this happened. Well. Maybe not the whole sex thing.”

I laughed as my phone buzzed, it was from Jenny.

Are you and Harry back together?

No. Why?

I furrowed my eyebrows together as I waited for her response.

“You alright?” he asked handing me my berrocca.

“Jenny just asked if we were back together.” I told him my eyes watching my phone.

“Why?” he asked as the text came through.

Look online babe.

“Pass me your laptop.” I told him before knocking back the drink in one.

He grabbed it and opened the lid pulling up safari and typing in his name, I giggled as it was a suggestion.

“You google yourself?” I laughed and he pushed me.

“Shut up.” He muttered as he clicked on the first article.

Harry Styles and Blair Monroe, back together?

Last night the pairs friend Nick Grimshaw hosted a party at an upmarket night club. Many stars were in attendence including, Rita Ora, Pixie Geldof and Harry’s ex Caroline Flack. However it was Harry’s ex long term partner that has got everybody talking.

The pair were seen arriving together and even then Harry stayed close to his ex with a hand placed on the small of her back. When the pair were inside our inside sources say that they were inseparable the entire night with Harry refusing to leave her side.

‘They were laughing, dancing and drinking together. It was like they were back together, they were acting just like they used to.” Our source told us, “they even sang karaoke together, a Taylor Swift song! They found it hilarious that they were covering her we are never getting back together song.”

There isn't any video proof of their karaoke cover but we would love to see one if there is, especially if they are both drunk.

The pair eventually left the club at 4 in the morning holding each other up and looking slightly worse for wear. Ever the gentleman Harry opened the door and ushered Blair into the cab before getting in himself. There are no reports of the couple kissing at the party but this isn’t the first time we have speculated a reunion between the pair, they were spotted hand in hand in Central Park not too long ago and it was suggested that Harry’s friendship with Blair was what caused his latest relationship to break down.

We would love these two to get back together, the pictures our source has shown us got us nostalgic for Stlonroe and the times we met the pair we agreed with their best friends and Harry’s bandmates that they were perfect together. We wonder what Harry will be saying in up and coming interviews about the relationship.


“Management are going to hate us.” I mumbled and Harry looked at me and burst out laughing, “what? Why are you laughing?”

“This is all so ridiculous.” He chuckled, “we went out and hung out as friends and everyone is saying it’s more.”

“We did end up in bed together.” I pointed out and he rolled his eyes.

“They don’t know that Blair.” He shook his head, “it’s pathetic that people read into it so much.”

He stood up and ran a hand through his hair picking up his phone and chuckling.

“It’s my mum.” He shook his head, “she wants me to call her.”

“I bet she’s read the article.” I sighed getting out of bed, “I’m going to head to my room, ring your mum and I’ll see you later.”

“Bye B.” he smiled and I pressed a kiss to his cheek as I pulled on some of his pjamma bottoms and picked up my outfit from last night.

“At least my walk of shame is down the corridor.” I shrugged and he chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure on this one. I liked it. Then I didn't. Then I liked it again. And then I gave up. So let me know :)

I feel like I might be dragging the story out a bit but I have a couple more twists and turns to come.

How many chapters do people think this should end up being? Like how long would be too long?

Peace.Love.StylesHadAStripper