Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Japan.

“I’m going to kill him.” I growled and Niall chuckled as he walked down the hallway after me.

We were in Japan which was amazing. The boys were a bit confused with the language and cultural differences but they were attempting to take it in their stride. I was currently striding down the corridor with Niall hot on my heels, I reached the door and started banging on it.

“Open up!” I demanded and the door swung open and he gave me an innocent smile.

He was in a pair of skinny black jeans and a grey hoodie which I narrowed my eyes at.

“What’s wrong?” he asked all wide eyed and innocent.

“You stole it!” I crossed my arms, “I told you not to and you did it anyway!”

“What are you talking about?” he asked and I narrowed my eyes.

“You know what Styles, I saw a fucking picture of you in it!” I stomped my foot and Niall muffled a laugh, I narrowed my eyes at him and he shut up.

“Come on Haz, she knows you have it.” Niall chuckled and Harry smiled.

“Maybe she needs to clarify what it is exactly.” He shrugged and I glared, “look at you getting all worked up.”

“I swear to god if you don’t stop being a twat I will make sure you can’t have children.” I told him seriously and he rolled his eyes, “give me my fucking rolling stones top back.”

“Oh, that thing.” He nodded, “yea, I do have it.”

“I know you have it, I was never asking you about it. I knew you had it all along because there are fucking pictures of you in it! There are articles about how it is my fucking top!” I hissed my jaw clenching as he carried on smiling, he was pissing me off.

“I thought we shared clothes? We always used to.” He pointed out still making no move to give me my top back.

“Yea when we were in a relationship Harry, we aren’t if you hadn’t noticed.” I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

“I have, normally if you were this mad I’d have kissed you and we’d have had some angry sex.” He shrugged and I growled, “jeez you’re angry today.”

“Give her the top Harry.” Niall sighed getting sick of our arguing.

Harry chuckled before pulling his grey hoodie off to reveal what I knew would be under it. He grinned at me before pulling it off leaving his shirtless but I was still too pissed at him to appreciate the sight, instead I grabbed the shirt from his hands and stomped back down the corridor. I could hear him laughing as I walked back into mine and Niall’s room.

“Come on B, calm down.” Niall walked in a few minutes later, “he’s just trying to wind you up.”

“Well it worked.” I pursed my lips together, “How can one boy be such an idiot? I don’t want to read about myself anymore Niall. I’m sick of reading how people want Harry and I together again.”

“Blair,” Niall pulled me into a hug and I groaned wrapping my arms around his waist, “people just want you guys to be happy.”

“I’m just so annoyed that he seems to find it hilarious that people react like this.” I groaned stepping out of his hug and running a hand through my hair, “alright, you guys have an interview we should get ready.”

“Just like that you’re okay?” he asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

“I might need a couple of drinks later.” I grinned, “but only if my favourite drinking partner is up for it.”

“Course.” He threw an arm over my shoulder, “you know me, I’m always up for drinking with you.”

xxxx


“So you are often in the papers.” The interviewer started, “so let’s start with who has girlfriends?”

“We do.” Liam and Louis pointed at themselves, “the rest are all single.”

“Really?” the interviewer raised an eyebrow, “so Harry you aren’t taken?”

“Nope,” he shook his head, “I’m single.”

“So the pictures and stories are all lies?” she asked and Harry cocked his head to the side.

“What stories?” he looked intrigued.

“About you and your ex girlfriend Blair.” The interviewer explained and Harry chuckled.

“It’s just stories,” he shrugged, “we’re friends, nothing more and it’s funny people see it as more.”

“Do you blame them?” she asked, “you two were very serious weren’t you?”

“Were Blair and I serious?” he took a deep breath and considered it for a moment before nodding, “I don’t like talking about her in interviews, it feels disrespectful but I don’t think she’ll mind this. Yea we were, we loved each other very deeply and as a result we have managed to remain friends. We care about each other and get on very well.”

“So you wearing her tshirt the other day wasn’t a sign as many people wanted it to be?” she asked and he grinned looking over at me as I scowled at him.

“No.” he shook his head laughing, “I just wanted it and she kept saying no so I stole it and wore it. We’re both big Rolling Stones fans.”

“You guys are about to head out on a worldwide tour, how do you prepare for something like that?” she asked and the boys all shrugged.

“It’s hard, we don’t really know how to prepare, we just turn up to rehearsals and practice.” Liam explained.

“Is it hard leaving your family, friends and girlfriends?” she asked and all the boys nodded.

“Definitely.” Harry ran a hand through his hair, “we’re lucky that our crew are our friends.”

“Yea my best friend is our stylist.” Louis grinned, “we’re lucky that we get on with our crew so well. It’s always horrible leaving but we love what we do so we have to take that one negative in order to get to do all the amazing things that we do.”

I bit my lip watching the boys answer the questions, cracking jokes and I was proud that they were all still just being themselves. I used to be so scared that Louis would change into somebody I couldn’t understand, someone I couldn’t relate to and as time has gone past I realized that that is why all the fans love the boys so much. People relate to them, they have their off days and never hide that in interviews, they react naturally and it’s lovely to watch.

“Surely by now you’re as tired of these questions as us?” Harry asked as he fell into step next to me as we walked back to the taxis to take us back to the hotel.

“I love watching,” I shrugged, “but I’ll admit it’s more fun to watch you all on stage.”

“Well it’s more fun being on stage,” he grinned before looking at me curiously, “so when will you be getting back up there?”

“Huh?” I asked confused.

“Back on stage, singing again.” He clarified, “you played Ed’s show a while ago.”

“I did.” I nodded biting my lip, “I don’t know though. I can cover songs but the idea of singing songs I’ve written is scary.”

“I’d be scared to hear them.” He chuckled lowly and I raised an eyebrow.

“You think I’ve written songs about you Styles?” I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

‘I’d hope so.” He grinned taking my hand in his, “I hope I meant enough to you to write a song or two in my honor.”

I chuckled as we got in the car, it was just the two of us and he was playing with my fingers with his, it was strangely comforting.

“Niall and I are getting drunk tonight.” I told him and he looked over at me curiously, “what?”

“Why are you telling me this?” he asked biting his lip and I shrugged.

“I don’t know.” I pursed my lips together.

“I don’t suppose it would be because you want me there?” he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

“If you want to join then you can.” I shrugged, “but it’s whatever either way.”

He hummed grinning at me so I shoved him laughing at his expression. It was so easy being with him, our hands always found each other and every smile he gave me was as breath taking as it used to be. I bit my lip as I studied him as he spoke to me about an old Beatles interview he had seen. He was so annoying, he pushed me to my limits and then it was like it never happened, like he hadn’t made me ridiculously angry and everything was okay again because he smiled and flicked his hair with those dimples on display. I was pretty much putty in his hands when those dimples put in an appearance.

xxxx


“Just because I’m loosing doesn’t mean I’m lost.” I sung softly as I drank my corona whilst painting my toenails.

Niall was watching me as I continued to sing but I ignored him, he was biting his lip and had a look on his face that suggested he was dying to ask me a question so I stopped singing suddenly.

“What is it?” I asked not looking up from painting my nails.

“What is what?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“The question you are so dying to ask me.” I chuckled, “what is it Niall?”

“Are you and Harry really over?” he asked nibbling at his bottom lip, “completely over and done with?”

I sighed and painted another nail considering how I was going to answer his question. I put the brush back in the pot before leaning back on the bed and meet his curious gaze.

“I will always care about him Niall,” I told him softly, “I will always love him but mine and Harry’s ‘epic’ love story that you all talk about is done. We’re just friends.”

He didn’t say anything as he pursed his lips together.

“I wonder if either of us brought that lie.” He said quietly standing up and grabbing his wallet, “I’m off to get more beer.”

I gaped as he left the room. I stood up and pulled on a different tshirt and a new pair of jeans, even if we were staying in I wanted to look halfway decent. I finished the rest of my beer and was doing a final swoop of eyeliner when the door opened and all of the boys walked into mine and Niall’s room.

“Are we just drinking in here tonight or are we actually going out?” Louis asked and I bit my lip.
I just sat on my bed drinking listening to the boys try and decide what they wanted to do.

“What do you want?” Harry asked and I bit my lip.

“I’m staying in.” I told them, “if you guys want to go out then that’s cool but I’m not.”

“Why?” Zayn sat on Niall’s bed with his back against the headboard.

“Just don’t want to,” I shrugged and they all shook their heads, “what?”

“Do you think we can’t tell you’re lying?” Zayn asked.

“I’m insulted you’d think I wouldn’t be able to tell.” Louis pouted and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m not getting photographed out again.” I told them, “I don’t want to wake up tomorrow morning to the inevitable rumours about how Harry and I were all over each other and are obviously back together. I’m really done with having my photograph taken for the time being, so I’m going to be a baby and hide in the hotel room.”

The boys were all silent unsure of what to say. Louis walked over to me, sat at my feet before leaning forward and pulling me into a hug.

“I didn’t realise you were hurting over this.” He said softly and I bit my lip before sighing.

“Guys I’m fine.” I shrugged standing up and grabbing the mini bottle of vodka from the fridge and undoing the cap, “let’s just get drunk yea?”

Harry nibbled at his lip as he watched me take a gulp of the straight vodka, I winced after but went back for another. The other boys were sat around talking and messing around on Zayn’s laptop deciding what music to play. I needed to feel numb again, the way they looked at me was like I was weak and I had worked hard the past year on being exactly the opposite of that.

“Let’s play a game.” I suggested and Harry grinned, “how do we feel about strip poker?”

“I don’t know if I’m cool with seeing you naked Blair.” Louis admitted and I laughed.

“Don’t worry Lou, I’m good at poker.” I sat down next to Harry, “nobody will be seeing me naked.”

“I’m game.” Zayn shrugged taking a swig of his beer.

“I’m in.” Niall nodded and I looked at Liam raising an eyebrow.

“Fuck it, sure.” He sat down and Louis pursed his lips.

“Don’t be a baby Lou,” I taunted, “unless you’re too self conscious about what you’ve got down there?”

I smirked as he scrunched his nose at me, my gaze drifiting to his crotch and back up quite obviously. Harry was laughing as he shuffled the deck in his hands.

“I already know you’re answer,” I looked at Harry who smirked.

“We both know I don’t need to be self conscious about anything.” He grinned and I laughed, “see that wasn’t a no.”

“I’d never deny that you’re more than adequate.” I chuckled and he laughed as the others shifted uncomfortably or laughed nervously, “you boys are such weirdos.”

“Says the girl referring to the genitals of her ex boyfriend.” Zayn chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Alright let’s get to playing.” I rubbed my hands together.

xxxx


“Can I just be out now?” Louis asked as he sat in only his boxers.

“Nope.” I laughed glancing around the group who were all at various stages of undress.

I was currently in my bra and jeans, Harry was in his jeans and still had one sock on, Niall was in his jeans, Liam was in boxers a tshirt and had a sock and Zayn was naked and out of playing the game with a pillow covering his modesty, he was laying back with a beer.

We carried on playing with Louis being out next, it was eventually just down to Harry and I.

“Come on Haz,” I chuckled, “we both know you just want to take it all off.”

“You’d like that huh?” he grinned looking down at his cards, “but I’d much rather see you in all your glory.”

“Would you now?” I raised an eyebrow smirking as I looked over my hand.

“You know I’d never refuse a sight like you naked.” He licked his lip.

“All or nothing then.” I pursed my lips at him, “you in?”

“Course.” He grinned and we both laid out cards down.

“Yes!” I punched the air as I worked out I had won.

Harry rolled his eyes at me and went to strip of but started trying to give me a strip tease which only caused me to cackle with laughed as he tried to pout seductively. Eventually he was naked and didn’t even bother covering himself.

“You guys should put your clothes back on.” I told them, “there is a lot of nudity in this room at the moment.”

“Don’t pretend you’re not loving it.” Zayn grinned.

“Yea you have the whole of One Direction naked in your bedroom.” Harry grinned, “you’re a lucky girl.”

“People would kill to be you right now.” Louis laughed and I rolled my eyes as he stood up and started dancing along to LMFAO’s sexy and I know it whilst holding a pillow in front of him.

I burst out laughing and Harry moved to join Louis in his dance routine. It was a sight to behold, I shook my head grabbing my beer and finishing the last few gulps. I grabbed my top and pulled it on. Eventually the boys were all dressed again, I’d moved to sit on the balcony over looking the bright lights of the city.

“Amazing isn’t it.” His voice was soft to my ears and I nodded.

“I’ve seen better.” I glanced over at him smiling softly as he handed me a beer.

“We have a thing for skylines huh?” he leant against the railing.

“I suppose we do.” I nodded, “this is by far the brightest.”

“Yea.” He smiled softly and we sat in silence for a while before he turned to me, “I’m sorry.”

“For?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Your t shirt, I should have thought it through.” He bit his lip, “I didn’t realize you were finding it so hard.”

“Don’t do that.” I told him and he furrowed his eyesbrows together, “look at me like I’m weak, I’m not.”

“I know Blair.” He looked at me curiously, “you aren’t weak at all.”

“Good.” I pursed my lips together and he stared at me for a moment.

“I like your bra.” He grinned and I let out a laugh completely forgetting the previous exchange.

“Do you now?” I chuckled and he nodded.

“Yea, it’s hot.” He smirked and I nodded.

“I know.” I swigged at my beer, “but you’re going to need to give me something stronger than beer to see it again.”

“Don’t tempt me Blair.” He smirked dropping down to kiss my cheek.

His lips landed on the edge of my mouth and as he pulled away I narrowed my eyes at him whilst he winked and walked away.

“So how’s that lie going for you?” Niall asked walking out on the balcony standing where Harry had just been.

I just glared at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did we think about this? I like the idea of them all being naked, it makes my dirty mind very happy.

Blair and Harry's relationship is developing just as I wanted it to, I hope it isn't too slow for you but I wasn't really interested in it being one of these stories where it's all sorted in one chapter. I think it's unrealistic forgiving someone who completely broke your heart straight away. The thing with Blair was that she was already broken over her mum so it just pushed her over the edge, she isn't just like this because of Harry and I think that's important to remember.

Enough waffle.

I'm having a shit time at the moment so any love is welcome.

Peace.Love.BenAndJerrys