Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Blair goes out

“I have to go.” I giggled into his lips as tried to walk out the door.

“Why?” he groaned resting his forehead against mine.

“I promised Jen I’d go out with her tonight.” I told him and he groaned.

“Will you be drinking?” he asked and I shrugged, “will there be boys?”

“Yes I will be and yea there will be some boys there.” I nodded and he groaned, “chill Haz, I’m not going to do anything.”

“What if he’s really attractive?” he mumbled into my lips and I rolled my eyes.

“I wasn’t aware you were coming out tonight.” I responded and he pouted.

“Make fun of me all you want but if one of them tries it on with you I will find out and I will kill them,” he growled and I chuckled.

“As attractive as it is that you’re so protective, I really have to go.” I told him placing another kiss on his lips, “I’ll text you.”

“Promise?” he asked and I nodded, “okay.”

He caught my lips in his and held my face softly in his hands, his thumb softly stroked my cheek and I felt myself falling into him. I pulled away and opened the door.

“Bye Harry.” I smiled.

“Bye baby,” he said softly, “please stay safe.”

I waved him off and walked over to my mini, I got in and drove home singing along softly to the Coldplay album that Harry had put on earlier. I pulled into my driveway and walked up the path to the door still singing softly to myself, I let myself in and Jenny was standing in the lounge drinking beer in her underwear.

“I love coming home to this.” I spoke and she jumped before laughing, “you should have told me it was clothing optional, I feel overdressed.”

“Nice to finally see you for more then ten seconds.” She remarked and I rolled my eyes at her, “though you do still seem to be clothed.”

“Oh Jennifer if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask!” I laughed and she grinned.

“I thought my nudity suggested it?” she responded and I grinned, “so you looking forward to tonight?”

“Yep.” I nodded popping my ‘p’, a habit I was picking up from Harry.

I grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels from on top of the fridge and placed it on the counter before opening the fridge and grabbing a can of coke. I mixed myself a drink before walking out the kitchen and Jenny was still sat on the couch in her underwear as she painted her nails.

“What are you wearing tonight?” I asked her and she groaned.

“Don’t even go there, I have nothing to wear.” She moaned and I chuckled.

“I got sent a few dresses the other day if you want to borrow one?” I suggested and she snorted, “what?”

“Like I’d fit into your clothes.” She shook her head.

“You’re right. You’re boobs are a lot bigger than mine.” I sighed dreamily as I stared at her chest. She laughed at me and shook her head, “seriously though Jen, you so could.”

She shook her head and I rolled my eyes walking into my room and pulled out the bag of dresses I flicked through them and grabbed one that I thought would look good on her. I walked back to the lounge and tossed it onto her head.

“What is this?” she asked

“A dress stupid.” I rolled my eyes at her and she stuck her tongue out at me before holding it out infront of her.

“Do you think it will fit?” she asked and I nodded, “fine, I’ll try it on.”

I grinned before walking into my room to get ready. It took me about half an hour before I walked back into the lounge completely ready, Jenny was stood at the breakfast counter with Henry and Dave who both grinned when they saw me.

“About fucking time we saw you again.” Dave shook his head, “I thought you’d forgotten about us.”

“Course I haven’t.” I wrapped an arm around his waist and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“You are looking as beautiful as ever.” Henry grinned at me and I smiled.

“Thanks Hen.” I picked up my glass ignoring the look Jenny was giving Henry.

“Are you excited to go out on a proper night out?” Dave asked.

“As apposed to?” I questioned.

“One of those stuffy celebrity parties.” He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

“You’d love it Dave.” I told him.

“Course I would, free bar and wall to wall girls.” Dave chuckled, “sounds like fucking paradise, why haven’t you invited me along?”

“Play your cards right and maybe I will.” I winked playfully at him and he laughed.

“Alright let’s go.” Dave grinned knocking back his drink.

We all finished our drinks and walked out the house, I shivered and Dave chuckled.

“Not used to walking?” he teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Normally there are limos or SUVs waiting.” I told him and he laughed.

“You live in another world kid.” He shook his head and I grinned.

“You have no idea.” I smiled and he took my hand in his.

We eventually arrived at the club, Dave and I went straight to the bar and I saw Jenny drag Henry off to see some of her course friends. I stared after them and Henry looked over at us with a weird look on his face.

“She drags him around everywhere.” Dave told me and I bit my lip, “I think she feels like she has to live up to you.”

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows together and the barman turned up, “can I get a double jack and coke and 3 shots of tequila?”

“Make it sambuca and we’ll have 6.” Dave grinned and I shook my head, “I’ll also have a double jack and coke. Thanks.”

“What did you mean?” I asked and he shrugged.

“They don’t work B.” he sighed watching the barman pour the shots, “I don’t think either is happy.”

“You think?” I asked and he nodded.

We did the shots one after the other and I finished it off by downing half my other drink which caused Dave to laugh.

“Fuck Blair, I forgot about you.” He shook his head and I laughed.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” I grinned and he nodded.

“Never met a girl that can drink like you.” He chuckled.

“I have this theory that I’m part irish.” I explained and he laughed, “I’m going to need another drink in a second.”

I pursed my lips and glanced down the bar.

“Jeez girl,” Dave laughed, “anyone would think you don’t order drinks a lot.”

“Normally its on the tables.” I shrugged and he rolled his eyes at me, “sorry, another world right?”

“Free alcohol?” he chuckled, “sounds like you’re living the fucking dream.”

“It’s pretty sweet.” I shrugged, “can I have three double jack and cokes please?”

“Three?” Dave asked as the barman nodded.

“One for you, two for me.” I grinned and he chuckled.

“What about me?” a voice said behind me, I spun around to see Henry.

“Gah!” I threw my hands in the air and leant over the bar grabbing the guys attention, “can I make it four? Can I also have like 9 shots of sambuca?”

The guy nodded and I heard Henry chuckle beside me.

“Where is Jen?” I asked and he shrugged, “I swear you were just with her?”

“She’s talking to some girl I didn’t know or cared to know.” He rolled his eyes and I nodded that was good enough for me.

We all did the shots and I down the other drink I had before walking away from the boys onto the dancefloor with my drink in my hand. I loved dancefloors, the music pumping through the speakers and feeling everyone around you dancing together, it was like being a part of something and it always made me feel alive. I sipped at my drink as my hips started to sway to the music, I carried on drinking and dancing happily in my own world when I felt a hand on my waist, I spun around to see Jenny grinning at me. I laughed as she laced our hands together and started dancing with me, it was nice to just be with her and I always forgot how good it felt to feel normal even if it was just for the night. There were no cameras and people weren’t staring which felt relaxing. I knew I could relax and just be me because nobody here was going to judge. I wasn’t part of the one direction family tonight and it felt strangely liberating. I finished my drink and got rid of the glass as I carried on dancing with Jen. She rested her head on my shoulder and I chuckled at her drunk state. I eventually led her off the floor and we stood by the bar, Henry and Dave walking over. Henry sighed at Jenny’s state and I grinned at Dave.

“Shots?” I asked and he grinned.

“Always.” He chuckled.

“Shots?” Jenny’s head snapped up and I shook my head.

“Not for you beautiful.” I told her, “you get water.”

“Why?” she pouted, “I can drink just as much as you. I’m just as good as you. You told me it would be okay, that I was me and that was enough.”

“It is babe,” I pressed my lips to her cheek trying to calm down her rambling.

“Is she alright?” Henry asked and I nodded.

“Why don’t you take her home?” I suggested and I saw a looked of resentment cross Henry’s face.

“Why can’t you?” he snapped and I glared at him.

“She is your girlfriend Henry.” I shook my head, “don’t be a fucking twat.”

“Does Jen need to go home?” a girl asked and I looked over at her raising my eyebrow at her, “you’re Blair right? Jen’s best friend?”

“Yes.” I nodded slowly.

“I’m Natalie.” She beamed, “Jen and I are on the same course. I’m heading home and I literally live two doors down from you guys, Jen and I always walk together.”

I racked my brain for a time Jen had mentioned a Natalie and like a lightbulb I remembered and I grinned at her.

“Natalie! Of course”! I grinned, “if you could that’d be great.”

“Course.” She grinned before turning to Jen, “let’s go.”

“Text me when you’re home.” I kissed Jen’s cheek and she nodded.

“Love you B.” she smiled and I grinned.

“Love you too sexy.” I told her and she blew me a kiss.

I turned back to the bar and leant over it.

“Can I have some sambuca shots please?” I asked the barman and he nodded, “I’ll have 6 please.”

“6?” Dave asked and I nodded.

“3 for me and 3 for you.” I told him and he grinned.

“What about me?” Henry asked.

“You’re an ass.” I told him and he rolled his eyes at me.

“An ass you used to have sex with.” He countered and I glared at him.

“Yea and I thought you were an nice guy.” I shook my head, “if you don’t want to be with her don’t be. Tell her.”

“It’s not like that.” He sighed.

“It is.” I shook my head and did the 3 shots.

I walked away from them and went to dance swaying my hips happily to the music, I felt drunk and I found some new friends to drink with for a while. I was out dancing again when I felt a hand on my waist. I spun around and it was Henry.

“She isn’t you Blair.” He said into my ear and I groaned, “see. You miss me.”

My eyes snapped open as I felt his lips on my neck realizing he mistook my groan of annoyance as a groan of pleasure. I pushed him away my eyebrows scrunched together, I walked past him and could feel him following me. I got outside and he pushed me against the wall and tried to kiss me.

“Get off!” I shoved him, “you are with Jen Henry. Jen! My fucking best friend!”

“She isn’t like you Blair.” He stumbled, he was wasted, “she isn’t you.”

“Yea well,” I ran a hand through my hair, “you don’t get to have me.”

“Why?” he groaned, “I don’t care what you say, we are better than you and that Styles kid ever could be.”

“Get off.” I pushed him as he reached for me.

I strode down the road and waved a taxi down, I gave Harry’s address and paid before getting out and pressing the buzzer. He didn’t answer so I just kept my finger on it till there was a response.

“Hello?” he voice was groggy

“I forgot my key.” I mumbled and I heard him chuckle before buzzing the gate open.

I stumbled down the path and spotted Harry leaning on the doorframe with an amused face as I walked towards him.

“You are drunk.” He smirked as I reached him.

“Hush.” I pushed my finger to his lips.

“Come on you.” He chuckled leading me to the kitchen where he sat me down and started making me tea, “you came to see me?”

“I hate tonight.” I groaned and dropped my head to the counter.

“What happened?” he asked.

“No.” I shook my head, “you don’t get to know.”

“Why is that?” he asked amused.

“You’ll hate it and I’m dealing with it myself at the moment I can’t deal with your crazy right now.” I told him and he looked confused.

“What happened B?” he asked and I pursed my lips as the kettle finished boiling.

“Kettle!” I pointed and he sighed.

I watched him pour the tea and suddenly paid attention to the fact he was naked except for a tight pair of black Calvin Klein’s. He turned around and chuckled at the look I knew I had on my face.

“Nope.” He shook his head pushing the tea towards me, “not until you tell me what happened.”

“He kissed me.” I mumbled and Harry’s eyebrows shot up.

“Who?” he demanded and I groaned, “Henry? I fucking knew it. I’m going to kill him.”

“Calm it Kermit.” I held my hand up and he shook his head at my phrasing.

“No. You’re mine B, not his to manhandle.” His jaw tightened and I bit my lip at how hot he looked.

“Haz,” I sipped my tea, “you’re missing the main thing here.”

“He kissed you. What else is there?” he questioned.

“He’s with Jen.” I sighed, “what do I say to her? She’s been obsessing over the fact she can’t live up to me and then he kisses me telling me she isn’t me and I know I should be flattered with all the attention but I’m just pissed off. Really pissed off. I’m angry quite a lot but I haven’t been able to do anything about it. I want to hit him. I always want to hit Taylor though. Like really badly. I bet she’d turn it into another fucking song about how she got a black eye from some whore. I’m not a whore though. Well not really.”

Harry looked at me with an amused smile on his face.

“What?” I asked and he shrugged.

“You’re cute.” He told me and I grinned.

“Do you like my dress?” I stood up and spun for him.

“I do.” He nodded.

“Wanna know what you’re going to like even more?” I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

I pulled the dress over my head leaving me completely naked.

“No underwear?” he gaped his eyes going wide and I grinned.

“I knew I’d end up here.” I walked over to him still in my heels, “why would I want anything to slow us down.”

He groaned and I giggled as his hands ran down my body.

“Kiss me.” I whispered, “I don’t want him to be on my lips anymore.”

He held my face gently in his hands as his lips crashed down on mine, I groaned and threaded my fingers through his hair pulling him closer. He pulled back and smirked at me. I grinned knowing the look in his eyes, I reached down to take my heels off and he stopped me.

“Leave them on.” He grinned and I giggled as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder taking me upstairs.

xxxx


I woke up to someone stroking my hair, I smiled softly when I realized it was Harry. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

“Drink this.” He spoke softly and I sat up taking the glass from him, I drank it down, “you alright?”

“No.” I groaned and rolled over burying my head in his chest.

“I’m angry.” He stated, “and I don’t think I’m entitled to be because it’s not like he even knew you were taken.”

“That wouldn’t have stopped him.” I mumbled into his chest, “he’s taken and he still did it.”

He sighed and rubbed my back softly.

“What am I going to do Haz?” I looked up and him as he bit his lip.

“You have to tell her.” He stroked the hair off my face, “you know that.”

“Should I talk to him first?” I mumbled and felt Harry tense up, “remove your feelings from this for a second yea?”

“I don’t think he deserves it.” Harry bit his lip.

“People make mistakes though.” I sat up and looked down at him, “you did.”

He took a sharp intake of breath as he pursed his lips together. I knew it was a low blow but I hadn’t meant it like that, I was just pointing it out.

“Haz,” I said softly reaching out to him, “I didn’t mean it cruelly, I just meant that maybe he didn’t mean it.”

“You know he did B.” Harry ran a hand through his hair, “you know he’s cared about you more than a friend for a long time.”

I fell back in the bed and groaned before rolling over burying my face in the pillow. Harry stroked my back gently.

“Maybe you shouldn’t be so lovable.” He teased lightly and I groaned, “come on B, she’s going to wonder where you are.”

“Can’t I just stay here forever?” I rolled up and looked up at him helplessly, “I’ll hide here forever and never leave.”

“My own personal sex slave.” He chuckled kissing me softly and I burst out laughing.

I reached up and kissed him again before groaning.

“I don’t want to do it.” I groaned, “trade bodies with me and do it for me?”

Harry laughed stroking my cheek softly.

“I’m seeing my mum so no.” he shook his head and my mouth popped open.

“Your mum?” I pouted, “why aren’t I invited? I love Anne.”

“I think you are now busy.” He chuckled lightly and I scowled at him.

“If I tell Jen can I come with?” I asked and he sighed.

“You know she wants us to be together again B,” he bit his lip, “if you come she’s just going to think it.”

“Oh.” I nodded, “right. Yea.”

“You wanted to keep it a secret.” He pointed out and I nodded.

“But I love your mum.” I groaned and he chuckled.

“I know.” He smiled softly, “I love that you do. That you two get on so well.”

“You’re ridiculously lucky you know that.” I told him referring to how amazing his mum is.

“Oh I know.” He grinned kissing me before pointing at his 17BLACK, “product of luck remember?”

I laughed as I remembered the story behind the tattoo, I traced it softly with my fingers.

“So are you going to go do the deed?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’m starting think you want to get rid of me Styles.” I pursed my lips and he shook his head.

“Never,” he told me, “I’d love to keep you here as my sex slave but you need to tell Jen about how much of a dick Henry is.”

“I hate today already.” I groaned.

Harry sighed biting his lip and he was obviously thinking something through.

“Okay. I’ll get my mum to come over after dinner for tea. You can come over then.” He reasoned, “but only if you tell Jen.”

“Okay.” I smiled, “today won’t totally suck then!”

“I swear I am the only boyfriend to use his mum as a reward.” He shook his head and I grinned.

“I love that.” I told him.

“What?” he looked confused.

“Boyfriend.” I grinned, “you’re my boyfriend.”

“I am.” He chuckled, “and you Blair Monroe are my girlfriend.”

“Fuck it.” I threw my hands in the air, “I’ll just stay here and be your sex slave.”

Harry burst out laughing pushing me away and I fell out of bed with a thump which only caused him to laugh harder. I groaned but joined him in his manic laughter. I looked up as Harry appeared looking over the edge of the bed at me laying on the floor.

“Hey girlfriend.” He grinned and I waved back.

“Hey boyfriend.” I laughed and he beamed back down at me but made no move to help me up.

I was happy just looking up at him. It had been 2 weeks of sneaking around behind everyone’s backs, I had used every excuse I could think of as to why I wasn’t home every night to Jen and I knew she knew I was lying but I was happy. I was finally just happy being and this morning just laying in bed with Harry was perfect even though I knew I had a shitty day to come. He was the perfect calm before the storm and I knew that after the storm I was going to crawl back into his arms and everything would be okay again. That in itself made the day feel a little less daunting.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....thoughts?

Henry is a dick and Harry is lovely. Ah...normality is restored.

I love the mental image of Blair stumbling up the path to an amused Harry, it really made me happy for some reason just like Harry turning up to her door drunk did. I seem to write them drunk quite a lot...I love the drunk chitter chatter!

I'm having a shitty day today. One of those days where my best friend came in and reminded me that by staying in bed all day I was definately never going to meet Harry Styles for him to fall in love with me and I still remained in bed. I argued that if he truely loved me he'd be okay with my bed ridden self. I know I'm waffling I just have so much on my mind and it turns out as word vomit quite a lot.

Peace.Love.CanIJustGoTravellingNow?