Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Harry.

“Wow.” Jenny gaped as I stepped out of my room.

“Jesus Blair.” Henry laughed as he looked up from the tv.

“Don’t I look okay?” I asked looking down at my outfit.

“You look insane.” Jen laughed.

I stood infront of the full length mirror and inspected my outfit.

“You look like you have poured yourself into those leggings.” Jen told me, “I wish I had your figure.”

“Does it look okay though?” I asked biting my lip and looking down at my leather leggings.

“If you want him to kick himself for letting you go, then yes it’s perfect.” Henry chuckled.

“You’d have sex with me?” I checked with Jen who grinned.

“Course.” She winked and Henry rolled his eyes at our exchange.

I fluffed my hair as I stared at myself and decided I did actually look good.

“Alright.” I nodded turning around.

“You off?” Henry asked and I nodded.

“Be good.” Jen giggled and I grinned.

“Good is my middle name.” I winked at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

“I’ll walk you to your car.” Henry stood up, “see you later Jen.”

“Bye.” She nodded at Henry as he laced his hand through mine.

We walked out and I grinned at him as he stepped back to watch me walk down the path.

“Why the hell don’t you dress up like this for me?” he asked and I pushed him.

“Are you saying I don’t looked good enough normally?” I raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes.

“You know what I mean.” He laughed as we neared my car, “don’t do anything stupid B.”

“Course not.” I sighed, “are you sure you don’t hate me for going?”

“I don’t hate you.” He shook his head as he placed both hands on my waist, “we just have sex Blair, you don’t owe me anything.”

“Okay.” I nodded.

“I’m not telling you not to do anything stupid for me, I’m doing it for you.” He told me, “I don’t want you to do something you’ll regret.”

“I wont.” I promised.

“Honestly B, are you going there tonight to make him hurt like you mentioned the other night?” he asked and I sighed

“I don’t know what I’m going there tonight to do Hen,” I pursed my lips together, “I want him to hurt. You know that. I’m just not sure if tonight’s the night.”

“Okay.” He nodded.

I leant up and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

“Don’t have too much fun without me yeah?” I winked at him as I opened the door to my car slipping my feet into a pair of flats that lived in my car.

“Wouldn’t dare.” He chuckled waving as I started the car and drove down the road.

I turned the radio on and started singing along as I drove the 2 hours to the hotel the party was being held. It was Zayn’s birthday and I wasn’t going to miss it even for Harry Styles.
The drive was quicker than I anticipated. I parked my car and got out grabbing my heels and slipping them on. I glanced at the bag on the backseat and leant back to pick it up. I was meant to be spending the night in Louis room. I walked into the hotel and went straight up to the room number that Louis had texted me knocking on it softly. The door opened and Louis opened the door dressed in his finery. I grinned as he hugged me.

“You look amazing.” He told me stepping aside as I walked into the room, “like insane.”

“Thanks Lou.” I grinned dropping the bag on the end of the bed pulling out my make up bag to touch up my face.

“You ready to go down?” he asked and I nodded grabbing my bag and slipping a room key in it.

“Let’s face the music huh?” I grinned, “give Zayn the best birthday party ever.”

“Looking like you do it looks like you have another objective as well.” Louis noted and I rolled my eyes, “you look like you want to drive him crazy.”

“I do.” I shrugged, “that’s what every girl wants though. She wants her ex to see what he’s missing.”

“Yea well your ex is also your best friends other best friend so please play nice.” Louis told me and I laughed.

“Don’t I always?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I hate that glint in your eye.” He muttered as we walked into the room.

It was full of people a lot of whom I didn’t know. I looked to the side and spotted Niall. I dropped Louis hand as I strode over to my blonde friend tapping him on the shoulder.

“Fuck!” Niall laughed as he saw it was me.

“Hey Niall.” I chuckled pulling him into a hug.

“You look.” Niall shook his head lost for words.

“You look good too.” I laughed.

“Drink?” he asked and I nodded.

“Always.” I smiled as he grinned at me grabbing my hand and we walked over to the bar.

I felt eyes on my back and I knew instantly who’s they were but I ignored them. If he had something to say he’d have to come speak to me.

“Is the birthday boy here yet?” I asked Niall as we stood at the bar.

“I think so.” Niall looked down the bar.

“I’ll have a double jack and coke.” I told Niall who nodded, “I think I see Zayn’s hair.”

Niall laughed as I walked away in the direction of the birthday boy.

“Happy Birthday!” I grinned as Zayn turned around and pulled me into a hug.

“I’m so glad you came!” he grinned and I shrugged.

“I wouldn’t miss your birthday.” I told him, “where your beautiful girlfriend?”

“I think she’s near.” He chuckled, “how are you Blair?”

“I’m alright.” I nodded.

“You look.” He shook his head and I laughed.

“amazing.” A voice behind me said, “she looks amazing.”

Zayn looked awkward and I turned around placing a smile on my face.

“Harold.” I nodded before walking around him back to where I had left Niall.

“So you just walked away from him?” Niall asked as he handed me my drink and I shrugged, “don’t you think you should at least try and talk to him?”

“Niall.” I sighed shaking my head, “please don’t do this.”

“Fine.” He nodded as we walked into the crowd talking to people.

We mingled for a while until music started playing and I grinned at Niall who shook his head. I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the dancefloor throwing my hands up in the air and swaying my hips. I could feel his eyes on me. Niall chuckled at my enthusiasm for dancing and started busting out some moves himself. I laughed as he did the running man, he was just reminding me of how much fun I used to have on tour with them all and it was making my heart hurt.

“I’m going to the toilet.” I told him and he nodded.

I walked down the corridor away from the pounding music, I felt someone grab my wrist and push me against the wall. I looked up to be met with a pair of eyes I knew too well, his arms either side of my head and his body dangerously close to mine. My breath hitched in my throat.

“No.” I shook my head, “you don’t get to do this Harry.”

“I miss you.” He told me and I pursed my lips together, “stop pushing me away. Stop ignoring me.”

“Stop trying.” I told him, “stop trying to fix this. This isn’t fixable.”

“I love you Blair.” He said softly and I snorted, “why can you not believe me?”

“You’re history isn’t doing you any favors right now.” I told him.

Harry sighed shaking his head, he was still close for comfort and his familiar scent was starting to make my head spin.

“I was drunk and stupid.” He told me and I shrugged.

“You were meant to love me.” I went to push at his chest as hard as I could but he grabbed my hands before they made contact.

“I do.” He told me.

He then smashed his lips against mine and I froze. It felt so familiar. My whole body was reacting to him, my heart was beating so hard like it was about to jump out of my ribcage and I don’t know if it was the shot of sambuca I had just had with Niall or the way his hands were gripping my waist but I kissed him back. My hands found their way into his curls and I was backing him up against the wall as he kissed me. His kisses felt like they had previously but with a hint of desperation, like he couldn’t believe I was kissing him. Then I realized I was and jumped back.

“No!” I pointed my finger at him, “don’t kiss me.”

I spun on my heel and strode into the bathroom, I caught a look at myself in the mirror and I looked flustered. I ran my hand through my hair and touched up my lipgloss. I went to the bathroom and gave myself a little pep talk in the mirror before walking into the hallway cautiously. I made it back to the main room and went straight to the bar. I leant against it waiting patiently to be served.

“You know you look beautiful tonight right?” a voice said in my ear and my jaw tightened.

“Stop it.” I shook my head.

“Come on B, we both know you got dressed up like this because you wanted to drive me crazy. Well done, it’s worked.” He sighed leaning next to me.

“Harry.” I turned to look at him, “all I want is for you to realise how badly you fucked up.”

“Trust me I have.” Harry nodded.

“I want you to kick yourself for screwing me over.” I told him carefully, “I want to drive you absolutely crazy.”

“You are.” Harry nodded again, “Blair I just want you back.”

“Good.” I smirked before walking away from him abandoning my attempt at getting a drink.

Louis grabbed my hand and started dancing with me. I threw my head back laughing as he spun me around. I spend another hour dancing with Louis and various other people but I felt his eyes trained on me the entire time. I looked up met his gaze, I licked my lips aware that they still tasted like him. I don’t know what happened but I started walking towards him, when I neared him I nodded towards the door. He followed me out and down the corridor straight to the elevator which luckily was already there. I got in and he stood next to me.

“Are you going to press the level your room is on or not?” I raised an eyebrow at him and he obligied.

“Blair.” He started and I cut him off smashing my lips against his like he had done to me earlier.

It didn’t take him long to respond, grabbing my hips and ramming me into the wall picking me up as he did so. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my hands tangled in his hair. One of his hands held onto my ass for support and I was getting completely lost in him as the doors opened revealing a corridor. He didn’t put me down, he held onto me as we walked out and I laid hard kisses down his neck, my lips biting down on the spot that without fail always turned him on and he let out a soft moan which caused my legs to tighten around him involuntarily. He swiped his key in the door and opened it, closing the door he returned my feet to the ground as I reached up kissing him again. He pulled my top over my head groaned as he looked at my see through balcony bra, his hands instantly going to my breasts massaging them softly before pressing his lips to the hollow of my throat roughly.

“I hate you.” I groaned as Harry kissed down my neck.

“I know.” He mumbled into my skin.

I pulled his top off throwing it to the side and he groaned as I kissed him clawing at his skin. As much as enjoyed having sex with Henry he could never make me feel the things Harry could. He pushed my leggings down and I stepped out of my heels pulling the leggings off of me. My breath hitched in my throat as Harry’s tongue danced over the spot on my neck, I then felt this fingers slip into my underwear before he put them inside of me curling at just the right spot almost sending me over the edge already. I panted as my head fell on his shoulder, he chuckled into my ear.

“Fuck I missed you Blair.” His voice was husky and was turning me on no end, “god you’re so wet. I don’t think you have ever been like this before.”

I groaned as his thumb brushed my clit gently before pushing him off me and unbuttoning his jeans pulling them off and taking him in my mouth. I wasn’t letting him thinking he was in control, I was and we were going to do this my way. He moaned and he hands knotted in the back of my hair. He pulled me off of him and thrust inside of me with such force that I gasped. I had missed this so much. His hands ran over my body and I was reminded of how nobody knew me like he did.

“Fuck.” I groaned my head landing on the pillow as he lifted my legs higher, “oh god, Harry.”

“Fuck.” His forehead rested against mine, “I’ve missed you saying my name.”

I went to roll my eyes at him but this thumb was suddenly between us massaging me softly and my eyes rolled back into my head instead as the moans I couldn’t stop tumbled out of my mouth.

We both fell back on the bed looking up at the ceiling gasping for breath.

“Wow.” Harry chuckled and I hummed.

I could feel him watching me as I caught my breath and when I had I stood up and pulled my top on.

“So.” He bit his lip as he watched me pull my underwear and leggings on.

“No.” I shook my head as I slipped my shoes on, “I haven’t forgiven you.”

“So what was that?” he furrowed his eyebrows together.

“I miss you.” I sighed, “but I can’t forgive you for kissing her.”

“So what next?” he asked and I shrugged as I walked towards the door

“I guess we just see.” I rested my hand on the handle before looking back at him deciding I should probably tell him something even though I knew it would break his heart, “Harry I can’t love you again.”

“Don’t” he shook his head, “don’t say that.”

I let go of the handle and stood to face him as he had moved to stand infront of me in his boxers.

“I can’t. You hurt me so badly.” I could hear my voice waver, “You make me feel like nobody else in this world can make me feel but I just wont let you do that to me again.”

“I won’t hurt you again.” He reached out for me, “I promise.”

“Harry, I’m seeing someone.” I told him looking up to meet the hurt in his eyes.

“What?” he blinked, “but you just had sex with me.”

“We aren’t like that.” I shrugged, “I mean sure, he’ll probably care a bit but we don’t do feelings.”

“So it isnt a relationship then.” Harry furrowed his eyebrows together

“We’re just friends that have sex.” I bit my lip

“Will you tell him about tonight?” he asked and I shrugged

“I don’t know.” I told him honestly, “I say he’ll probably not care a bit but you have always been a bit of a touchy subject.”

“Why?” he asked

“You set the bar pretty high for all the other guys.” I chuckled darkly.

“Do you still love me?” he asked

“I’m going now.” I opened the door, “I don’t owe you anymore honesty Harry.”

I walked down the hallway plunging my hands deep into my pockets and ducking my head before knocking on a door.

“Blair,” Niall opened the door in just his sweats

“Can I stay with you?” I asked and he nodded standing to the side and letting me in, “I’m sorry for barging in.”

“Don’t be.” He sat back on his bed resting his guitar down that he had obviously been playing.

I reached for it and he smiled before handing it to me. I sighed happily as I ran my fingers over the strings.
“I miss you.” Niall bit his lip, “I just thought you should know.”

I looked up at him and smiled softly.

“Why do you say it like that?” I asked curiously

“Sometimes I don’t feel like I’m allowed to.” Niall shrugged looking at my fingers as they plucked the strings softly, “I mean I’m not your best friend like Louis and I’m not the guy that you love like Harry. I’m just Niall.”

“I love Niall.” I told him honestly a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips, “if I didn’t why would I have knocked on your door? You can miss me Niall, I miss you.”

Niall smiled happily at me, I handed him back the guitar.

“Play me a song rockstar.” I commanded and he grinned before he started to play a song.

I close my eyes as I crossed my legs and listened to him play. I recognized it instantly and had to bite my lip to stop the tears. He was playing a Passenger song, Let her go of all songs and I couldn’t help but listening to the lyrics and remember the sound of Harry’s voice singing the lyrics in my ear. It brought back a bunch of memories I had long tried to bury. Niall stopped playing.

“Blair.” He begun and I shook my head

“Carry on.” I whispered and he obliged me picking up where he had left off.

I let out a breath that sounded like a mixture of a sob and a sigh of relief. I knew Niall was watching me but I didn’t care, I knew he wouldn’t tell anybody. He finished and we sat in silence for a moment.

“I should have thought.” He said quietly and I shook my head laughing slightly before launching myself at him pushing his guitar off his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck burying my face in his shoulder.

“Thank you.” I mumbled out and he chuckled softly

“I’m not sure what for.” He wrapped his arms around me

“You are lovely Niall. I hope you know that.” I told him honestly as we laid down, my head on his chest.

“You are quite lovely yourself Blair.” He stroked my hair before his phone buzzed.

I sat up as he bit his lip as he read his text. He rolled his eyes at the screen before responding. I pulled my own phone out and updated my twitter.

That moment when you hear a song that reminds you of that one person you aren’t meant to be missing.

Niall looked over at me and I shrugged.

“Why?” he asked, it was a loaded question and one I knew I couldn’t answer.

“I just won’t do it again.” I told him and he looked sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
You're comments are amazing.

I told you Harry was in this chapter. He'll be making small appearences before he's back in every chapter.

You're thoughts are what make me want to write, they also always give me new ideas.

There was some Niall because I miss how he is with Blair. Writing Blair and Niall together makes me ridiculously happy.

The exchange between Jen and Blair 'would you have sex with me?' which also happened in chapter 1 is actually something my best friend and i do. Thought I'd throw it in :)

Peace.Love.ILoveYourComments