Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

*** Romance

“What happened last night?” Jenny asked leaning on the doorframe as I stood outside.

“Nothing.” I pursed my lips together as I reached out for another cigarette

“You’ve been chain smoking all day.” Jenny observed, “something happened.”

“Nothing happened.” I snapped at her turning my back completely.

“Blair.” She sighed walking out and standing next to me.

“No Jen.” I shook my head, “just leave it alone.”

She sighed heavily before walking inside. I looked out over London and groaned knowing he was probably doing the same. Sat on that stupid chair by that stupid window that looked over that stupid skyline that we both loved so much. I hated him. I hated myself for letting last night happen. I finally fell back into the chair outside the cigarette resting in my right hand. I was such a mess.

“Blair.” A voice cut through my silence.

“Unless you’re here to fuck my brains out or get fucked with me you could kindly leave.” I told him.

“Blair.” He sighed and I glanced over at him.

He shook his head and walked back inside and I pursed my lips together as I looked back out over London. I closed my eyes. Harry Styles had a way of getting under my skin like nobody else and I hated him for it.

Blair, it’s me. Harry. Can we talk?

I growled at his message.

I don’t know who gave you my number but you should delete it. I don’t want to talk to you.

I stubbed my cigarette out before picking up my phone and walking into the lounge. I grabbed Henry by the back of the shirt as he stood in the lounge and pulled him into my room closing my door and pushing him up against it as I kissed him.

“Blair.” He pulled away and I narrowed my eyes at him before kissing him again.

His hands went to my waist and gently pushed me away.

“What?” I glared up at him and he sighed.

“What is wrong with you Blair?” he asked and I felt my jaw tighten.

“Nothing is wrong with me Henry.” I crossed my arms and glared up at him.

He looked at me and shook his head before leaning down and kissing me shoving me up against the wall so hard I let out a squeak. But it was what I wanted and I bit down on his lip as his hands pulled my tshirt up. I needed him to remove every last trace of Harry from my body, I wanted to stop feeling his touch on my skin and tasting him on my lips. I needed to forget about last night. He threw me onto the bed and I grinned grabbing the bottom of his shirt pulling it off him as he laid harsh kisses down my neck. He pulled my underwear and entered me sharply causing a load moan to fall out my mouth. I bit down on his shoulder and he groaned. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips and I threaded my hands through his hair tugging on it.

“Fuck.” He groaned and I grinned.

This is exactly what I needed. We both came and were laying next to each other panting, my hair sticking to my back when he looked at me curiously.

“What went on last night Blair?” he asked between breaths, “for that to have just happened like that, something went on.”

I pursed my lips as I looked up at the ceiling.

“I fucked him.” I stood up and pulled on a hoodie as I walked out the room.

I walked into the bathroom and felt Henry walk in behind me. I turned the shower on and he leant against the sink.

“Why?” he asked and I sighed not wanting to look at him.

“Because I could.” I pulled the hoodie off me and stepped into the shower.

“That isn’t why and you know it.” He stepped in behind me leaning against the wall as I ducked under the water.

“He was there Hen,” I closed my eyes, “I could feel his eyes on me the whole night. It felt like I was surrounded by him. I wanted to remember what it was like.”

He nodded and I bit my lip.

“You aren’t angry are you?” I opened my eyes to look at him and he laughed.

“No.” he chuckled, “of course I’m not.”

“I’m so angry that I let it happen.” I sighed stepping to the side for him to shower.

“Just forget about it.” He shrugged shampooing his hair, “we’re going to Dave’s gig tonight. Get drunk and have a good time.”

I nodded. We got out the shower and he left to go get ready for the gig. I pulled on a white Rolling Stones tshirt, pulling it off my shoulder. It was a guy’s top so I pulled on a black skater skirt and tucked it in. I shoved my feet in a pair of black boots and walked out to the living room to see Jenny sat rooting through her bag.

“You look good.” I grinned at her perching on the sofa.

“thanks.” She didn’t look up and sighed.

“Is everything okay?” I asked and she looked up at me pursing her lips together.

“I’m worried about you.” She told me and I shook my head.

“Don’t be. I’m fine.” I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug, “I promise.”

She hummed into the hug but wrapped her arms around me none the less. I pulled away and grinned at her. I could see in her eyes that she didn't believe a word I had just said to her but for once she didn't call me out on it.

“Ready for tonight?” I asked and she nodded.

I grabbed the bottle off Jack Daniels from the side and poured out a couple of shots.

“Let’s do this.” She grinned knocking back her shot.

xxxx


I was at the center of the stage staring up at Dave who was the lead singer of the band. The mosh pit behind me was pushing me up against the barrier but I didn’t care as I swigged Jack Daniels from the bottle I had brought. He winked down at me reaching for the bottle and taking a swig of it himself before passing it back. I could see Henry out the corner of my eye taking pictures as he sat on an amp. Jenny was up against the wall with some guy who had his lip pierced. I was singing along to the cover songs when Dave’s hand reached out for me. I grabbed it curiously as he pulled me onto the stage.

“This is Blair.” He grinned and I laughed as the crowd cheered, “she sings like a fucking angel.”

I blushed and shook my head, I knew where this was going and wasn’t sure if I was drunk enough for this.

“Maybe she’ll sing for us?” he cocked his eyebrow at me and I bit my lip.

I looked down at the Jack in my hand and then to Henry who was grinning at me. I pulled the bottle to my lips and finished the bottle. The crowd screamed and I turned to the band, I knew what song I was going to sing. The band started and the crowd watched as I stepped up to the mic.

“Hey there Father, I don't wanna bother you
But I've got a sin to confess
I'm just sixteen if you know what I mean
Do you mind if I take off my dress?” I sung pulling up the bottom of my skirt slightly and winking causing the crowd to scream. Henry grinned and I knew he was taking pictures of this.

“Don't know where to start, let me get to the good parts
Might wanna cross up your legs
I've got envy, I've got greed, anything that you need
And I'm not above having to beg” I licked my lips

“There was this boy who
Tore my heart in two” I threw a V at the crowd.

“I had to lay him
Eight feet underground
I need someone to save me” I looked over at Henry,

“'Cause I am goin' down
And what I need is someone to save me
'Cause I am goin' down
All the way down” I pulled the mic from the stand and walked along the front of the crowd enjoying how the crowd was hanging off my every word. It was the best feeling in the world. I felt in control for the first time in months despite the Jack that was pumping through my veins.

“Thank you.” I grinned as the song finished.

I handed the mic back to Dave and jumped off the stage heading straight for the bar.

“Double jack and coke please.” I grinned at the bartender.

“Make that two.” A voice said beside me, I glanced across at Henry, “you were amazing.”

“Thanks.” I grinned.

“He really screwed you over huh?” he shook his head as we walked outside.

“Yea.” I nodded sitting on the bench drinking my drink.

“What did he do?” he asked and I sighed scuffing my shoe on the bench.

“Another girl.” I sighed.

“What did he do? Kiss her? Have sex with her? A whole mini relationship?” Henry asked as he lit a cigarette, I pursed my lips together.

“Kiss,” I sighed, “she was an ex girlfriend of his.”

“Woah.” Henry whistled, “Styles knows how to fuck up huh?”

“You can say that again.” I shook my head, “he told me there was nothing there when I met her.”

“You knew her?” Henry gaped and I shrugged.

“I met her once.” I sighed knocking my drink back, “I don’t know if there was a whole relationship going on with them or not. I don’t think I care. I trusted him.”

Henry didn’t say anything.

“Can we go home?” I asked and he stood up grabbing my hand and leading me out of the club.

Henry didn’t say anything as we walked along the road towards his in silence. I looked at our intwined hands and I sighed.

“I really trusted him. I know that shouldn’t have been a big deal but it was to me.” I bit my lip, “I made him my everything.”

Henry didn’t say anything as he pulled me into a hug. We stood in the middle of the street as the rain started to fall. I clung onto him as I felt the tears start to fall from my eyes.

“Fucking Harry Styles.” I hissed into his chest and Henry laughed.

I looked up at him as he laughed. I didn’t understand why but that just made me laugh. He grinned down at me as we stood getting soaked to the skin in the middle of an empty road. I threw my hands up looking at the sky and screamed which made Henry laugh before he did it himself. Laughing he pulled me into a kiss and I giggled into the kiss as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist both of us laughing.

“This would be romantic if it wasn’t us.” He grinned as he placed me to the floor.

“Fuck romance.” I laughed linking our hands together again.

“Fuck romance indeed.” He chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't want you guys to hate Blair! I know her reactions seem extreme but you need to remember how she was before Harry. How broken up about her mum she's always been.

Please stick with her. I promise it get's better and you see more of Harry and they interact more. I think their relationship develops in a whole different way to how it used to be. However, if you're hoping for them to just fall back into place in the next couple of chapters you might want to stop reading because this part of their story is all about the drama, it's all about the game (hense the title ;))

I love everyone that reads this story and I don't want to offend anyone and i love how passionate you guys are about the characters. Blair is nicer in the next chapter I promise...I went and re wrote bits so she didn't seem too much of a bitch.

Peace.Love.Blair<3