Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Eleven.

Kellin POV.
Vics eyes had widened when he I pushed him against the wall and kissed him, at first he seemed shocked and tensed, but a few seconds in he melted into the kiss and pulled me closer towards him. I smiled as he kissed me harder, I put my hands under his shirt and felt my way up his chest, pulling his t-shirt up too, he broke the kiss for a second to take it off completely. He smiled as we kissed and his hands traced down my chest slowly. He eventually ran his hands past my hips and grabbed the underneath of my thigh, pulling me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and carried on kissing him until he reached my bed. He pulled off my shirt before setting me down on the bed and climbing on top of me. His weight felt so good above me, like, it was made to be there. He looked down my body for a second and came up and kissed me slowly. Vic moved his mouth to my ear.
"I swear to God, you're too beautiful to hurt yourself Kellin." He whispered gently.
Shit.
I'd completely forgot about my scars. That means he'd seen all my tummy, wrist and arm scars. More than anyone had ever seen. I was speechless, he hadn't jumped off me straight away, or called me emo or started begging for a new roommate. I didn't know what to do, his eyes were staring into mine, with hurt and love at the same time, so I just squirmed awkwardly underneath him. I was about to say something when his lips collided with mine, and all tension disappeared. Some kind of magical effect that Vic had on me, I forgot every worry, ever, when he kissed me. The kiss deepened quickly as tongues and moans were added. Vic had a sexy moan.
We got tired eventually though, and stopped kissing. He rolled us both over, so he was underneath and he pulled me on top of him. He smiled at me and I put my head on his naked chest. I started tapping his heartbeat. I did this for a few minutes before he he quietly said,
"You can have it if you want."
"Have what?" I sat up and looked him in the eyes.
"My heart."
I smiled and kissed him gently.
"I'd love it."
He smiled and kissed me passionately.
"Okay. So Kellin, I know I haven't known you for long, not long at all. But there's something about you Kellin. I don't know what it is, but I love it. And I want you to be mine. So, Kellin?"
"Yes Vic?"
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of course I will. I'd love to."
We smiled, and once again, we were kissing passionately.

Looks like things are looking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am really really sorry it took so long! I wrote this whle chapter out on my laptop then it didn't post. :(
Thanks for commenting/subscribing/recommending and reading! Means so much ok? Ily all, follow my twitter? I'll check for mistakes tomorrow.