Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Fifteen.

Kellin POV.
Vic had just given me a blowjob, well, a while ago. We're cuddling now. But anyway, that blowjob must mean that he is into boys and everything, almost like a confirmation. I would have given him one back but my cuts would have hurt. And I'm sure he didn't mind, because here he is, still here next to me. It's about three in the afternoon now. I'm really nervous about tomorrow, I mean, come-on, think back to when you get a new person in the class, nobody wants to know them at first, they want to know their story, so they can judge them, so they can judge what they think about them before they know what they're like. It doesn't matter how nice of a person they are. They get judged, nobody knows my story, and I don't plan on that changing anytime soon. I mean, I understand I'll have to tell Vic sooner or later, as he is my boyfriend but, I'm just not ready for it right now. I snuggled my head into Vics neck and his arm tightened around me. Vic and me had a connection. I don't think either of us care that we've only just met-metaphorically speaking. I really, really liked him. Not the childish crush you get every once in a while. The kind where it's like, you'd do anything for them. Where, whenever they're near, you lose all your problems. You smile in their presence. The type of like, where you can imagine the rest of your life with them, or rather; you can't imagine your life without them. I'm pathetic, I know. I know. But... I feel like I need him here. Because... Well, just because. I don't have a reason to be honest. I don't think I need one. I heard Vic yawn. I lifted my head to look at him, and my hair fell into my eyes. He looked at me and stroked the hair to the side.
"Kellin?"
"Yes Vic?"
"Do you want to go to the beach with me? Like, in a few hours? We don't have to go in the water so your cuts won't show, but I want to take you to the beach."
"Erm... Yeah, sure."
"Awesome."
He smiled and pulled me back down next to him.

*****
-about 3/4 hours later-

"Come-on. We better get going now." I heard Vic say.
"Whaahh?" I moaned out.
Shit I fell sleep. Eurgh. Curse not getting enough sleep.
"To the beach, come-on." He grinned before pulling me off the bed to stand, I think I got up too fast because I went dizzy and the next thing I knew I was in Vics arms. I must've only been gone for a second because we were still standing. I giggled at his expression, he must've panicked, because he looked really funny.
"Not funny man," He glared at me. "You scared me."
"Sorry, I guess getting pulled up too quick and loss of blood just don't go that well together." I punched him playfully before he pulled me into a tight hug. I pulled away and kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiled and grabbed my hand and twisted his fingers through mine. He started walking towards the door when I froze. He turned round quickly...
"Are you okay?" He questioned me.
"Yeah. But-won't people mind about the whole gay thing?"
"Of course not. I mean, yeah you get the few homophobic assholes, but some of my mates are gay together. Tony, Jaime and my brother aren't. But you know. Also, there are loads of gay relationships at the minute in school, it's like all the usual dickheads think it's a trend. Like when all the girls came out as bisexual, I mean, yes, some of them are, but most of them, they won't even kiss a girl. But anyway, me? Unlike most of the gays, I'm a genuine gay. I've been gay all my life, though only Tony knows. Because Tony knows everything. I realise I'm just waffling on but you know, I'm trying to reassure you Kells." He smiled, encouragingly.
"Oh. Awesome." I grinned back.
Looks like this school's more accepting than my old one. They hated gays. Or... Faggots, as they were known. As I was known.
Vic was leading me through the school and out the back entrance, the one I had previously fled out. We walked across the field and I thought it looked beautiful. Everything looked so much more happier here.
My old school was run down. The grass was always brown and dead, the trees had long since given out on life. The building itself was crumbling, there were bits of it sectioned off, as it was too dangerous to go there. Parts of the old hallway ceiling was falling down, you could barely make it between classes without at least a bit of crumpled paint falling on you. It was always cold there, like the people. They were so cold-hearted. If they ever found out one thing bad about you, they'd hold it against you. Forever. Well, until you moved school or died... And by died, I mean got bullied to the point you didn't want to live anymore. They held the fact that I was gay against me, and one time, a group of students were beating me up, and in an attempt to stop them, I put my arm up and my sleeve fell down. They saw my cuts and they held that against me. The teachers were strict and all of them were twats. Apart from Miss West. She was nice to me. She always let me stay in her classroom at lunch and break, she knew about the bullying, but never mentioned it, she was just sympathetic. She was also my music teacher, that was the only class I wasn't failing. I loved to sing and play guitar and piano. She let me use the instruments whenever I wanted. But the instruments were shit and breaking from all the misuse. All in all, my old school was shit, I'd always hated it there, but I never moaned to mum. I didn't want to give her any more troubles. I was scared about coming here, as, it could either go great, or worse than before. But looks like things were going well.
We got to the end of the field and Vic climbed through a gap in the fence.
"It's quicker this way." He informed me, making me realise I was making a face. I followed him through the gap and he took my hand in his. It wasn't long before the beach was in sight. There was a hill we needed to go down though. We were almost there when Vic pulled me into some really tall grass.
"Vic?? What the fuck? I thought we were going to the beach!" I said beginning to panic. He span round to face me.
"Do you trust me?" He bit his lip.
"Yea..."
He brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately before spinning round.
"Get on my back." He crouched slightly and I did as I was told.
He carried me through the grass for a few minutes before we came to a clearing. It was sandy. But on the hill, at the top of the hill, on like, a cliff type thing. Nobody could see up here, and nobody could make it here, as there was thick, tall grass surrounding it. There was complete privacy. He put me down and smiled at me. I walked over to the edge of the clearing and looked at the beach. Sunset was near. The place was beginning to go a orangey-red colour. There were still people on the beach, people walking their dogs, couples taking walks, children in the water. It looked amazing, with the waves slowly clawing at the sand. I turned back round to him and smiled brightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I..
I actually like this chapter, idk o.o
Let me know what you think!
I also changed the layout, you like?

Thankyou for reading :)