Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Sixteen.

Vic POV.
"I like to sit up here when I need some peace and quiet. Which is quite often when you consider how mental my friends were. Well, our friends, I guess."
I told Kellin and sat down on the edge of the cliff, it's safe, I checked the first time I ever came here. I found it by accident, but I've never regretted it.
"Nobody else knows about it." I motioned for him to come and sit next to me.
"Is this why you wanted to come to the beach?" He asked while sitting down next to me.
"Yep. Also, the sunset is beautiful from up here. It's so calming."
"Yeah."
We were both silent then, and we sat watching the sunset for a while. He was leaning against me and my arm was wrapped around his shoulder.
"Why did you show me then? If you nobody else knew about it? Didn't Tony know about it?"
"No. And because... Well... I trust you Kellin. And I really, really like you. Also, you seem like you could use somewhere like this. Probably more than I do. Just be careful at the edge, okay? Promise me that."
"I promise."
"Good, because I was pissed off one time and jumped off the edge. Not to kill myself or anything. Just because I wanted to feel pain. And I felt it. I broke my leg and my arm. I had to ring Mike and he had to come and find me on the beach. I was an idiot."
"Oh, uhm, please don't do that again Vic, I've only just got you and I don't want to lose you..."
"Don't worry Kells, I won't." I pulled him in to a hug. The sun was almost completely down now. And I had a surprise for him, every month the older students come down here and set off fireworks, I can't remember what for, but tonight they'll be setting them off again. I started to notice some of them going on to the beach and decided to distract Kellin by leaning back and pulling him on top of me, he looked confused so I pulled his head down and attached our lips together. He didn't resist at all. In fact, he sunk into the kiss really quickly, and smiled too. He pulled away way too quick for my liking so I kissed him again. When I thought the fireworks were about to go off, I sat us both up and stopped kissing him. I sat him on my lap with our legs dangling off the overhang. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he put his arms over mine.
"Vic?"
"Yes?"
"What's going on down there?"
I smiled.
"You'll see."
And then the first one went off.
"Woah! Why are they setting fireworks off Vic?!"
He moved himself next to me and had the biggest grin on his face. I had to grin back.
"I don't know, but I knew that they were going to do it tonight. So I brought you here."
"Oh my god, this is perfect Vic."
He grabbed my shirt collar and pulled my in for a rough kiss. No shame in saying I got a boner, I mean, his other hand was resting pretty close to my man parts. He seemed to notice and he climbed on top of me to tease me more. I could feel him smirking in to the kiss as our bodies pressed together on the sand. The fireworks were still going off. I didn't want this to go any further just yet, say, he gave me a blowjob, he'd probably feel obliged to do it all the time, which, to be honest I didn't want him to feel like. I didn't mind having to wait for this, but for the time being I wanted him to feel safe with me and not feel as though he had to do me favours, plus his cuts would probably hurt. So I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back slightly, he looked confused at first but when I smiled the confusion disappeared and he rolled off me. I put my arm around his front and pulled him in closer to me. We layed watching the fireworks for a while before we went back to our room and fell sleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
short filler chapter
ilya xo