Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

KELLIN POV.
Year review.
We went on holiday, all of us, then we spent the rest of the year how we had been. I've grown comfortable here, I can now shower with Vic without him begging me to. I stopped self harming, although a few weeks back I cut again, but Vic found out and has been supporting me in not doing it again.
None of the couples broke up, they're all going strong. Which makes me happy. My classes are fine and pretty much everyone is okay with me being gay, you get the occasional jerk that'll make a snidey comment about me, but that doesn't really bother me. I mean, you cant please everyone, can you?
Vic and I are going really strong, we've only had a few arguments and it's usually over something stupid. We can last about 2 hours tops at being mad at each other, then we make up and it usually ends in makeup sex. Ahh.
Ive gotten closer to everyone in the diamond envy house. It's really nice to have so many friends, they've really helped me come out of my shell.
Today is the last day of the school year before Christmas. And as we're all going home for 3 days to a week, we're having the diamond envy Christmas today. Everyone did secret Santa, which we did at breakfast, Tony was my secret Santa, he got me a new hoodie and a fabric bracelet. I had Alex, I got him a photoframe with a picture of him and jack in, along with some tickets to an outdoor cinema show for him and jack. At lunch we had Christmas dinner, which I didn't eat much of, but still managed some. Now it's tea time and its time for everyone to open their presents.
I wanted Vic and I to open our presents from each other privately, which he was fine with, the others respected it too, knowing I was still vaguely shy and liked my privacy. I got everyone a bracelet from a band they liked and a DVD and some chocolates.
I ended up with some showergel, a few new beanies and other stuff, I was happy with what I got though. Everyone said thankyou and said goodbye, because most of them were leaving right away.
I grabbed vics hand and led him through to our room. His presents to me and my presents to him were on the bed. We sat opposite each other with crossed legs and the presents in the middle. We got each other three each, I was nervous about his reaction more than anything. I've never really had friends to get stuff for, and now having a boyfriend who means more to me than life itself is daunting because I spent forever choosing the presents and him disapproving of them would probably tear me up.
He gave me the smallest present he'd got me.
"open it love..." He smiled when I hesitated. I hate people watching me because I don't know how to react when I open them. But he was my boyfriend, and although he's seen me goddamn naked and begging for him to Fuck me, I'm still stupidlygigglyshy around him.
I tore a bit of the wrapping off and pulled out what was inside. There were two bracelets, hand made, one with "I love you" and one with "I love him." I blushed and smiled, looking up to meet his eyes. He grinned at me, taking the one that said "I love you" and wrapping it gently around the wrist with more scars on.
"so when you're not with me and feel bad, you can be reminded that I love you more than anything." He tied it up slowly, smiling to himself. I got the other one and tied it round his wrist.
We spent the next five minutes opening the presents and explaining them. He got me a mini photo album of me and him, which I fell in love with and couldn't stop smiling at, and finally he got me a mayday parade jumper, which I honestly fucking loved, and pretty much hugged, before attacking Vic in a huge hug.
He loved his presents that I got for him, and he couldn't thank me enough for, in fact he launched himself at me and kissed me, which turned into quite a steamy makeout session.
Although that stopped when I pulled away and started fucking crying like the complete tit I am.
"darling whats up?!" Vic exclaimed.
"I-im really going to m-miss you Vic." I put my head against his chest. I was being ridiculously clingy but Vic was fine with it as far as I knew.
"hey! Don't be like that, it's three days then I'll be back, we can text all the time and I will ring you and sing you to sleep each night, how does that sound,eh?"
I just nodded.
"Vic are you sure you don't mind? I don't wanna take you away from your family..."
"it's one hundred percent alright, I already explained it to them darling."
"and they don't hate me?"
"of course not, they love you because you make me happy."
Vic pulled me away from his chest by my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.
"I love you kellin Quinn."
He leant forward and kissed my lips gently.
I smiled to myself and realised how content with my life i actually was.
Three days without Vic seems like a lifetime but I'm sure I'll survive, if only to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
----
okay so some explaining.
well, I haven't updated in ages because I felt like shit, and writing or reading kellic would make me feel worse, because when I started writing kellic I was pretty ill [mentally not physically]so anyway, I kind of abandoned kellic for a while.
In the time that I haven't updated though, I have seen, bring me the horizon, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens and the summer set live! with my best friend.
If any of you were at the Birmingham shows, let me know?:3
they were amazing live tbh.
I wanna say sorry for not updating for ages and I hope you forgive me :) enjoy this fluffy Christmas chapter, hopefully ill be back on track soon :)
thank you again,
comment if you still read maybe? just so I know :) xx
I love you all