Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"Hey guys!" Danny shouted as me and Kellin walked into the common room.
I knew Kellin had hurt himself, I wanted to give him time to think after he had done it, that's why I didn't go immediately. I wasn't mad at him, honestly just slightly hurt, I mean, it's a personal hell when you know the one you love is feeling so bad that they actually want to harm themselves for such feelings.
I hugged him for a while, whispering sweet words to him to help him realise how much he means to me. Mental illnesses don't just go, they take time, I understand that and I'll be here for aso long as if takes, I'll be here... Forever.
Me and Kells greeted the lads that were in here and then sat down, I pulled Kellin on top of me, being careful of his wrists, even though he had a jumper on, I still didn't want to make it look like he had hurt himself to the other lads.
There was only a few of us in here, it was Sunday so it's a lazy day for the lazy lads.
So at the minute there was me, my beautiful Kellin, Mike, Tony, Oli, Josh, Danny and Ben.
"Guys, my mom sent plane tickets, she sent eight cause she was going to treat her friends to a holiday to celebrate her divorce but she decided she didn't want to go to that place so she ordered more. She couldn't cancel these so she gave them to me, and I was wondering, do you guys want to come on holiday with me?!" Ben announced. Everyone looked round at each other, seeing the excitement in each others faces, Danny hugged Ben as an answer, Mike said yes, Tony simply nodded, Oli and Josh said they'd love to and me and Kells agreed we both wanted to.
It was settled then, we were going away in about 5 hours until Friday, Ben had asked the school and they said that because it was a "fun week" where they play games in lessons it won't matter and it won't affect our attendance.
We all went our seperate ways to pack, six nights, five days, a three hour flight. The whole time with my Kells and my best mate.
One new message.
From: Ben.
Hey Vic, just letting you and Kellin know, the hotel is literally just off the beach, also don't worry about the cost of the tickets, mom says she'll pay, I'll give you two the double bed room, us lot can put the single beds together to make double beds, peace man, be ready in a few hours X

I read the text out to Kellin and he sat down on the bed, I grabbed a first aid kit and got the antiseptic wipes out for his arms.
I kissed his nose gently.
"Baby, this will sting a little, okay?" I informed him while opening the packet.
He nodded in response and moved closer to me, looking down as he gave me his arm.
I pulled his head up between my thumb and index finger so he was making precious eye contact with me, his ocean coloured eyes threatening to spill emotional waterfalls down his face any second.
"Darling, don't be ashamed. I'm not mad, I promise."
A single tear fell from his eye and I kissed his cheek where the tear was, moving my mouth gently across his cheek to his ear.
"Don't cry, shhh.." I whispered gently, "Why are you crying?" I questioned in a soft tone, still whispering. I licked his earlobe and bit it softly, encouraging him to tell me. He spoke as I pulled back.
"I-I just feel like... Like I've let y-you down."
Another tear spilled out of his eye and on to he flawless cheeks, I wiped it away softly with my thumb.
I took him into my arms, cradling him, protecting him.
"Shhh. It's okay. You've not let me down. Baby, don't worry." I soothed.
Kellin smiled slightly and whispered to me.
"I feel so safe with you Vic. It's like you keep me safe from the world, you protect me."
"I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe darling. The only one I can keep you safe from or protect you from is yourself. I can't. You have to save yourself. I will be here, and I need you to do this Kells, I know you can. Will you do that? For me?"
Kellin looked unsure for a second, comprehending my words as they stepped off my tongue.
He looked me deep in the eyes, nodded softly and replied with 'I'll try'.
I kissed him then, sweet and gently.
We pulled away and I grabbed the wipes.
About five minutes and pain filled gasps later, it was done. I'd wrapped Kellins arms up in a bandages, one's that wouldn't irritate the cuts.
"Kellin."
"Yeah?"
"Guess what."
"What?"
I pushed him down onto his back and kissed him roughly.
"Mhmm... I love you..." I told him through the kiss. His lips formed a smile then pressed harder onto my lips. His hands trailed down my back and onto my arse, grabbing it harshly and pulling my hips down onto his, causing a moan from both of us in unison from the delicious friction when both our hardons rubbed together. Enjoying the friction I began grinding onto Kellin, showing no mercy, he was moaning helplessly underneath me.
His shaky hands reached up to the hem of my shirt, and I pulled it off while he pulled his off. He quickly pulled down my trousers and boxers, wasting no time. After mine were off he discarded his own.
I kissed him again, rougher than before and let a hand trail down his chest to his sex, stopping just before it. I kissed down to his neck and began attacking it with my teeth as Kellin moaned. He tilted his head away to give my more access to his neck. I grabbed his sex and began pumping it up and down torturingly slow, flicking my thumb over the top every now and again.
Kellins moans and sighs were heaven sent, they made my heart race and my dick twitch in excitement at the fact I was causing him to make these noises.
"V-Vic, I want y-" Kellin gasped and threw his head back in pleasure.
"What was that?" I teased, biting his earlobe.
Kellin moaned again before pulling my face to his, his breathing unsteady and cheeks flushed red.
"I want you in me." He told me with so much seriousness.
I smirked cockily at him. He raised an eyebrow and rolled us over so he was on top. His hands travelled down my sides and he follwed, leaving trails of kisses down my chest.
He kissed the tip of my erection and took it in his mouth, swirling his tongue on the tip. I moaned and arched my back, asking him to take more, he moaned as he took more of my length in his mouth. The vibrations from his moan almost sent me over the edge.
"K-Kells..."
A whimper escaped my lips as Kellin removed my sex from his mouth, but a moan fell from my mouth as I felt Kellins entrance at the tip of my dick. I grabbed his waist and hips as he lowered himself onto me, adjusting to the feeling of me inside him.
He bit his lip and started riding me, moving his hips to hit his prostate. He gained speed, slamming himself onto my erection, I pulled him down even harder by his hips.
"Vic, fuck. Vic!" He moaned and I felt the knotting feeling in the pit of my stomach grow.
"V-ic oh fuck, I'm so close."
I grabbed his pulsating dick began pumping him fast and hard.
"Kellin holy shit!" I moaned as I felt him tighten around me and release his seed. He moaned as he rode put his high, sending me over the edge as I came inside of him.
We laid together for a while, steadying our breathing.
"I love you too Vic... I also love having sex with you."
I laughed and cuddled him closer.
"We better get packed up babe." I told him. And with that, we stood up, grabbing some boxers each and began packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a smutty scene for you ^-^
I'm on holiday guys! I'm in Wales x3
I wrote this smutty scene while in a pub, t'was slightly awkward x
Anyway, sorry about the slow update, hope you're all okay darlings :3
Love you all!
Comment please c:
Xo