Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Six.

Vic POV.
Tony stood up near the end of lunch and I told Kellin I’ll be at the room in a bit. Tony had started walking off by then, and I had to jog to catch up with him, neither of us spoke a word until we got outside. He was still looking at the ground when he said,
“He likes you too, man.”
“How do you even know I like him? And how the fuck do you know he likes me back, he’s probably not even gay.” I replied.
“I know you better than anyone else, Vic. Of course I can tell when you like someone, and he is gay, you can tell, it shows. And he likes you too, I know because he looked at you as though you were a God, you know, the way your dad looks at your mum?”
“Oh.” Was all I could say. My mind was going crazy. Did he really like me back? Should I tell him I like him? Why the fuck would he like me? Shall I plan this out or just go with the flow? I was so confused. How could a guy like Kellin like a guy like me?
Me and Tony kept walking until he stopped to look at me.
“Go for it, dude. If you ever need the guys out the way let me know, I’ll distract them for you.” He said with a smile.
“Thanks man. What if they find out I’m gay though?” I said, slightly worried.
“Fuck ‘em. They’ll accept it anyway, as long as you’re happy, and I think you will be with Kellin.”
I bro-hugged him and we started making our way back, Tony said he was going shop so we went our separate ways. I wonder if Kellin’s still in the room… I unlocked the door and Kellin was laying on his bed face down. I can’t act awkward, be normal Vic. Kellin must’ve had his headphones in, as he didn’t look round when the door opened. I made my way to my bed and sat down on it. Still no response from Kellin. I have two options now, throw a pillow at him, or jump on top of him.
Second option seemed like more fun. I walked over quietly and threw myself on top of him. It must’ve scared him because he flipped over and we ended up on the floor with him on top of me. Not quite sure how that happened… I put my hand on the top of his arms to lift him off and there was sparks. You could tell he felt it too, because he looked just as shocked as I probably did. Neither of us said anything, just looked into each other’s eyes in confusion, he broke the eye contact and locked his eyes on my lips. He started leaning in and…
My fucking phone went off. For crying out loud. Am I this cursed? Really Vic? He was about to kiss you god damnit. He quickly stood up and coughed, mumbled something about needing some fresh air. He pretty much ran out of the room and I stayed on the floor. I was going to kill whoever it was.
*One New Message*
From: Tony
Dude, do you need anything from the shop, I’m about to pay.

To: Tony
Nah, need to talk to you later

From: Tony
Should I be worried?

To: Tony
Yeah, unless you like the living shit being beat outta you

I didn’t even bother getting up from the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think maybe?
subscribe! :)