Status: Update as soon as possible. *** you school.

To the End

Innocence

I stared at him in awe. My mouth hung open from what I heard. "You...we..who's we?" I finally manage to stammer. He held out his hand to the dead man. He let go of me and grabbed my shirt. He ripped a piece off. I gasped because that's my favorite shirt. "Your officially dead." he says to me. What? "Im officially dead?" he winked at me. "You didn't answer my first question." I stated. He sighed, "you know those dead bodies you found?" he asked, I nodded and waited for him to continue. "You know those guys I killed?" I nodded again, wondering where this is going. He smirked, "that's we." I shivered and gave him a confused look. "Why?" I asked. "so I could have you for myself." I gulped and slid away from the tree. Ready to run. He looked at me like he knew what I was doing. I hesitated to move. I then bolted and just ran somewhere. He chased me, he was faster than I thought. I pushed to my limit and kept running. "You can't run from this Iero!!!" he yelled at me. How the fuck did he know my last name!? I didn't care just as long as I got away from him. I started to slow down. No Frankie! Keep going! Keep going! You can do this! I look back. No one there. I stopped and fell on my knees. I was wheezing and my sides hurt, my chest hurt. Everthing hurts! I look around and spot not one thing, but a squirrel. I laid down on my back staring up at the sky. I closed my eyes breathing heavily. Every time I took a breath my side shuttered in pain. It hurt to breath. I haven't ran that fast in a long ass time. Before I even moved here. I closed my eyes and laid there trying to calm down. "Trying to get away?" I hear a voice. I snap my eyes open and see raven hair standing over me. He grabbed my sweater and pulled me up. I screamed and started kicking him. He winced in pain and let go of me. I fell and struggled to get up. He jumped on top of me and held me down by my wrists. "Please! Leave me alone!" I beg him. He chuckled. "No can do," he replies. "Why do you want me!" I angrily ask him. He chuckles again, "well, uh.. If you stopped running you would know. But I'll let you find out the hard way." I struggled underneath him. Remember he's bigger than me. I'm only 5'4 , he's probably a few inches taller. He still laid on top of me breathing on my neck. "You done running, cutie?" he asks. I don't find him so attractive anymore. I nod and he released me. He watched me carefully to see if I lied. I didn't, I am so tired. I didn't eat all day and my stomach hurt like hell. I began to feel dizzy from running to hard. "Are you alright man?" raven hair asks me. I leaned into him and see fuzzy images. I then see just the outline of him. He kept asking me questions I couldn't comprehend. "Dude! What's wrong?" he sounded not frantic but concerned. I rolled my eyes back and then blackness.