Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Ozzy Osbourne and Simon Cowell

Shit.
I thought to myself as I stared down at the paper. I just couldn't seem to get my eyes off of it, it was like they were glued on to the page.
"Marilyn?" asked Gerard.
"Hmm." I whimpered. It seemed like the only noise I could make without screaming.
"What's wrong?" he sounded concerned. I shook my head, "I realy think that Matt would be a great drummer."
"Oh." I barely squeaked.
"What's wrong with Matt... Do you know him from somewhere." I took a deep breath and leaned away from the paper. I looked up at Gerard's beautiful face.
"Well, kind of... but not realy..." I babbled on, "I just got a realy bad feeling when he got here." I said finally.
"Oh. Well then, if you don't think he's so great, then he won't be in the band," he said kindly, Gerard is too nice, "But if another drummer is not found, I think he would be okay..." he said.
"Oh. Okay. What do you think, Mikey?" I asked. I realy hoped he would agree with me.
"I don't know." he said, not even bothering to lift his head from his Play Station Portable.
"Well do you think he should be in the band?" I asked, trying to get him to say something intelligent.
"I said, I don't know. He seems like an okay drummer, but I'm sure that we'll find someone better." I felt relieved.
"Awesome, so that's two out of three. He's not going to Hollywood." I said jokingly in a bad brittish accent.
"Haha." said Gerard. He was so cute when he laughed, and now, he was laughing. Laughing Hard if I may add... His eyes got all small and his mouth curved into a beautiful, large, smile. It was a sight to behold.
"You sound like Simon Cowell." said Mikey dryly.
"Mikey, you just killed it, and I was purposely sounding like Simon Cowell." I said kindly, in a joking way.
"I hate Simon Cowell..." said Mikey.
"Yeah, I prefer Ozzy Osbourne, myself." said Gerard.
"Totally." I agreed.
"SHARON!" screamed Mikey. We all burst into laughter.
"Ozzy rocks. I love Black Sabbath!" I said.
"I Am Iron Man!" shouted Gerard.
"I love that song!" I said through laughs.
"Umm... excuse me..." said a guy who I hadn't noticed walk up the driveway. He was standing in front of us, clutching his guitar. His voice was unusualy high.
"Hey. You play guitar?" It didn't sound like a question when I said it.
"Uhh... yeah. I'm Ray Toro..." Holy shit it was Ray Toro.
"Hi! Ray!" I practically screamed. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
"Uhh... Hi." said Ray. He didn't have an afro, his hair was short, and he looked very different than I remembered.
"Okay, so what are you going to play?" asked Gerard. Mikey looked up for a moment and went back to his game.
"Uhh, I was thinking Into The Void by Black Sabbath..."
"Dude, I like you already." I said. Gerard nodded.
Ray began to play. He played the obviously difficult song with such ease it was amazing to watch.
When he finished, we applauded our hardest. Ray Toro was an amazing guitar player.
"Dude..." I said.
"Mad skills." said Mikey, who had paused his game the secong Ray began to play.
"Ray. You rock." said Gerard.
"Uhh... thanks." he said shyly.
"So, if you can write your number here..." said Gerard, pointint to the paper the others had written their names on, "We'll call you tommorow and tell you the results."
"Uhh, okay." he said and walked over. He wrote his number on the paper, "I'm new in town and live over their." he pointed across the street.
"Seriously? That's awesome!" I said.
"Do you go to Belleville High?"asked Gerard.
"I start next week."
"Cool!" I shouted.
"Uhh... yeah. Bye, I guess." he said as he turned to leave.
"Bye!" shouted the three of us together, except Mikey didn't shout.
I was as happy as Hell...
Wait. Hell isn't happy...
Never mind, I was just happy.
All I needed now was to find Bob Bryar...