Sequel: First Date
Status: COMPLETE! At last!

I'll Never Be Good Enough

Chapter 10

He looked so sweet when he blushed. Aww...

Slowly I pushed his brown hair out of his eyes and our eyes connected, brown on brown. A spark raced through me.

I smiled and cupped his chin gently with my left hand. His eyes widened slightly. I pulled his lips towards mine and then his eyes fluttered shut, as did mine moments later.

Our lips moved in unison, like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together. Tentatively, I let my tongue traced his bottom lip, begging for entrance. His lips moved and my tongue slipped in between them. Alex's tongue invaded my mouth. I moaned as his tongue battled with mine.

We pulled away from each other, both of us breathless.

Alex looked at me, "Why did you kiss me?"

"I wanted to." I said.

"Wanted to?" He questioned, titling his head.

I looked at the floor, "Erm... yeah."

"Why?"

I really didn't want to say, but then I remembered he loved me, so I couldn't go wrong - could it?

"Well, over the past month and a bit, I've been feeling different around you - like I'm noticing tiny insignificant things about you, like how you sleep with your legs twisted in the sheets and how you always stretch your arms just before you go onstage. The little things that make you, you. All the small things that no one else would notice, but I do. It's like I've been constantly tuned into where you are when you're in the room. Like I've been hypnotized by your eyes, cause you're all I dream about." I said.

"You notice all that?" Alex whispered.

It was my turn to blush madly, "Yeah."

His fingers pulled my face to his, our noses were almost touching.

"No one's ever told me they notice all the tiny things about me. Never." Alex said.

"There's always a first time for everything, isn't there?" I chuckled before pressing our lips together again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a very short, but I think it's finished. :(

But, 5 days till ATL concert!