Status: I'll update every chance I get <3

It Rained All Day

And The Love KickStarts Again

By the time all of them got back onto the bus, Jack was curled into an even tighter ball than Matt remembered him being in when he left, and the skunk-haired boy was shaking with sobs.

Jack was mumbling to himself, talking himself down and about how he deserves to be hit. He was just a stupid kid, who barley played guitar –he wasn’t anything important. As soon as Zack could hear the things Jack was saying to himself he wanted to kill the person that did this. Jack Barakat was a fun –happy little spirit, not the hollow shell sitting opposite of them.

“Jack?” Alex’s voice came out louder than expected, and made Jack whimper and starting mumbling again- only louder.

“I’m sorry Dylan…I’m really sorry. I’ll be good. Please don’t.” As soon as the name fell from Jack’s lips everyone tensed. It was just what they feared, but didn’t want to be.

“Jacky? It’s Alex…Not Dylan..” Alex moved closer slowly and slowly until Jack leeched onto him screaming and crying –but holding Alex to him. Jack knew Zack, Rian and Matt were in the room but he couldn’t be bothered by it anymore. A part of Jack was really, really Matt found him. He would be okay now right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter's REALLY REALLY short, but it's only because i want to show I'm still here -and this story IS NOT forgotten.
I'll be re-writing this chapter and the previous, so when the next chapter update comes out, make sure to re-read these two chapters <3