Status: Was on hiatus, and now well I would really like to finish it! Working hard at it.

Shut Up and Suck It

The Day Before Tour

[Jack]
“Time to head back on tour!” Jack Barakat said out loud to himself as he was putting his remaining needed items into his suitcase that was on his bed. Running his hand through his fluffy black hair trying to remember if he forgot anything. Shrugging when he couldn’t think of anything else he zipped up the suitcase and put it by the door. Jack was pretty stoked for this tour, the band thought it would be funny to call it the Shut Up and Suck It Tour and other bands on the bill couldn’t agree more. That was the part Jack was excited about the most. They were going out with Pierce the Veil and Mayday Parade this time around. During Warped Jack and the rest of All Time Low had gotten to be good friends with PTV. Chilling on each other’s buses and just over all hanging around with one another.

Pulling his suitcase next to the door so that he could just get in on his way out the door so Matt wouldn’t yell at him when the bus came to get him the following morning. Even if their first show was in Baltimore, Matt had decided that it would just be better to have the bus be ready to leave right after the show so they can move onto the next city. After setting the last suitcase with the others Jack headed back to his bedroom. He stripped down and got into the bed. His thoughts moving to what was going to happen tomorrow for the first show and getting re-united with some old friends.

{Vic}
Vic Fuentes was almost vibrating with excitement as him and the rest of Pierce the Veil was waiting in the airport. They had already checked in their bags and now just had to wait for boarding. Going out on tour always got the short Mexican man excited. It was one of his favorite things to do, sharing his love of music with his fans. Part of excitement also came from going out on tour with the guys of All Time Low. Vic and his band mates had become good friends with them over Warped. Hanging out with each other most of the time together. Vic liked being able to play guitar with their guitarist Jack. The PTV boys decided that flying out would be the best choice because of the tour kicking off in Baltimore but ending in San Diego. The first show tomorrow was also going to be the first real showing off of their new set extras.
“Vic. Calm down, save some of that energy for the stage tomorrow.” Tony said to Vic with a laugh as Vic got up and paced around. Unable to sit still. “How many energy drinks did you have before we all got here?”
“Only 3.” Vic said with a smile. Knowing that it wasn’t the best idea but he wanted to hyped up for the ride to Baltimore. With that the boys got on the plane. Ready to start this tour off with a bang.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this is pretty short, its just getting the thing kicked off. Things start out slow but then get moving once this building the relationship stuff is over. ^-^