Status: Active! :)

There's Hope, There is Love

Warped Tour;

I woke up to the sound of my roommate cooking breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils and made me get out of bed that much quicker than usual. I staggered out of my room and into the kitchen quicker than ever and when Natalie saw me she smiled at me as she took a drink from her black coffee mug. I grinned over at her and said 'good morning' I was in a good mood since Warped Tour was starting today and I'd be seeing Of Mice and Men for the second time in about two and a half years. I was incredibly excited to meet Alan again, I had been wishing to see that face again in person ever since the first time we met but I never could because we had moved to Switzerland for two years and finally, being eighteen and legally allowed to live by myself I took it upon me to move back to my soil and find a flatmate who turned out to be my best friend from when I was younger.

"Excited?" Natalie grinned as she handed me a plate with bacon, eggs and potatoes cut into cute little cubes. I smiled at her and took it, then walked over to the table and took a seat.
"I feel like my heart's about to pop out of my chest sometimes," I chuckled as I pinched a potato with my fork and looked up at her as she took a seat in front of me.
"Really? Wow, dude, you've got it bad for these guys," She laughed.
"Don't you remember what happened with Alan two years ago?" I said with wide eyes and a really big smile.
"Yes, he hugged you and told you he loved you like he does to everyone," She said sarcastically. I kicked her under the table and she yelped which caused me to laugh and shake my head.
"But it was cute, and I want to see him again, maybe he remembers me!" I grinned.
"Good luck with that," Natalie laughed.
"Seriously Nat, that would be so cool. If any of them remembered me it would be cool!"
"Yeah but just don't get your hopes up, okay?" She shrugged.
"I know, I'm just saying." I said.

After we finished eating we headed to our rooms and got dressed. I wore black studded shorts, an Of Mice and Men tee, white ankle high socks along with black vans and on my back my favorite backpack from Drop Dead. Natalie had on black skinny jeans that were quite damaged as in, ripped almost everywhere, she had a Bring Me The Horizon shirt on, red vans and also a plain red backpack on her back. We got into her car after locking the front door and checking several times (on her part) if it was really locked and then we were finally on our way to Warped Tour.

We got closer and closer to the venue and I couldn't help but smile and giggle like a little kid getting candy. Natalie laughed at me but soon joined in with me and we fan girled for a little bit until we found a parking space and got out of the car. Natalie and I walked to the gate and gave these two tattooed guys our tickets, they smiled at us and let us in. We were one of the last people to arrive but it didn't matter because the bands we wanted to see started a bit later and also, it was only nine thirty in the damn morning.

"Natalie! Pierce The Veil stand over there!" I grinned at her as I pointed in the direction where I saw the merch dudes selling their merch. Natalie sighed and we ran towards the tent. There, I got thre t-shirts and a poster, along with a few wrist bands which I quickly put on happily. Natalie bought a shirt and a poster too then helped me put my stuff in my backpack. Later we went to more merch tents and bought things until we were nearly broke and so we decided to go directly to Of Mice's tent and buy some more merch.

"Which one do you want? Hurry, Steph," Natalie told me as we scanned the many shirts in front of our eyes. I sighed.
"I don't know which one I want, Natalie!" I stomped my foot on the hot ground. Natalie started laughing but went quiet and looked right behind me with wide eyes. I followed her gaze and only inches away, on the other side of the merch tent Alan Ashby was standing there talking to their merch girl about something. "Holy-" I turned to Natalie but she shushed me and kept looking at him then smiled. I straightened myself up a bit but didn't look at him, for some reason I felt really awkward.
"Stephanie!" Natalie hissed excitedly and turned me around to face Alan who was right next to me. He chuckled at the excitement in Natalie's voice and looked at me curiously.
"You- I've met you before," Alan smiled at me.
"Yeah, two years ago," I nodded smiling.
"Wow, really? How old are you now?" He asked.
"Eighteen," I laughed as I tapped my fingers on the table in front of me anxiously.
"Oh, you've grown a lot," He said smiling.
"You have too," I poked his chest but quickly pulled away once I realized what I did and he chuckled.
"Hey, well, it was cool seeing you again, I have to go get ready for the show. Are you coming to watch?" He looked at me then at Natalie.
"Of course, do you even have to ask?" I chuckled awkwardly. He smirked and chuckled along with me.
"Well, i'll see you later than," He grinned.
"Yeah," I smiled awkwardly.
"Alan, can she get a hug?" Natalie nudged me and winked, I glared at her but Alan's cute laugh made me turn back to him and I saw his arms extended to me. I sighed and went in for the hug happily. He gave me a gentle squeeze then we pulled away and he smiled then waved and ran off to wherever he had to be.

Natalie and I stared after Alan then I started jumping around in circles and placed my hands on Natalie's shoulders. I stared right into her eyes and gave her a gigantic grin then said, "He remembers me!" Natalie squealed along with me and we started jumping up and down together. People looked at us like we were weird until we stopped and ran to the Of Mice and Men show that was about to start at any minute. Once we got to the stage they were playing at we looked out at the already huge crowd formed in front of the stage. Natalie took a deep breath and grabbed my hand then she started to pull me forward as she pushed through people to get to the front.

"I thought I was going to die!" Nat screamed to me over the loud noise the crowd was making of cheers, crying and fan girling. I laughed at Nat and just as soon as I did the guys took the stage. Austin started saying thanks to all of us for being there and then they started playing. My heart fluttered as I looked at each one of the guys, they were amazing. The music was beautiful to my ears and by the end of the show I had lost most of my voice since I had been screaming throughout each of the songs. Austin then told us that they'd be doing a meet and greet later on at three which meant Natalie and I had plenty of time to see two other sets/bands or so hopefully.

Before we could go anywhere, the next band took stage and I was happy to see it was A Day To Remember since I adored them. Finally, time flew by and Natalie and I were in line at the OM&M meet and greet. The line stretched out further than I was able to see behind me and only about thirty people were in front of Nat and I. After waiting for a couple of minutes I was finally in front of Austin and he was singing my poster I gave him.

Austin gave me a hug and then I moved on to Phil, then Aaron, Tino and finally Alan. Phil remembered me from before which I was happy about. Alan smiled up at me and stood up, he leaned down a little with his left palm supporting his weight and his right hand scribbling his signature on the poster. He set the pen down and grabbed the poster, then handed it to me with a smile. "Have fun?" He asked, I nodded, "Cool, hug?" He laughed, I blushed and pulled him into a hug this time and before we parted he whispered in my ear, "Meow." I laughed and pulled away, we finally said goodbye and I walked off to the side. Natalie went over to me and we headed home.

Instead of going home directly we stopped at pizza hut and and ordered two pizza's, one for each. And finally after renting a movie we got home, sat on the couch and just relaxed. We were both incredibly tired from the entire day and after I finished my pizza I closed my eyes and without warning passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story featuring Alan Ashby from Of Mice & Men. (I can hardly do the '&' because this happens: ;amp so please don't say I'm writing the name wrong, I know but yeah.) Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think or what you're expecting in the next chapter. I know this was a little boring to start off but it is just to kick start the story which will be good, I promise! :)

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting and if you just so happen to recommend which would be amazing, thank you for that too! :)