Status: Active! :)

There's Hope, There is Love

I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated.
Or if you're staring at the edge of the world.
Keep in mind that I'm sore of blurry vision.
But I can see it has to be you, love that I've been dreaming of.
And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.


"Hey, what's your name?" He smiled up at me and made short conversation with me as he waited for Phil to finish signing my things and pass them to him.
"Stephanie." I replied a little out of breath as I gazed into his eyes and slowly a smile formed on my lips as I looked at his messy ginger hair. He chuckled at me.
"Nice." He grinned, "How'd you like the show?" He cocked his eyebrow up at me.
"Loved it. You guys killed it tonight!" I exclaimed happily as I looked down at him signing my things. He looked up at me before getting to his feet and embracing me in a hug just like he did to every other fan, then he sat back down and handed me my things.
"Thanks, love you." He smiled. I blushed and nodded.
"I love you too." I said and slowly walked away from the table and when I was outside in the cold the whole night hit me like a brick and I couldn't stop smiling. Of Mice and Men were great. Best night of my life.


*This whole story is mine. It is my entire plot. All the characters you've never heard of like Stephanie are mine and are in no case associated with a person living or dead, if they are then that is pure coincidence. Alan Ashby and every other person you do know and have heard of do not belong to me of course but their characters do. Please don't steal, I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Banner credit to the lovely CharmedLuna.
  1. Warped Tour;
    Seeing OM&M for the second time ever