Status: New!

So Get Out of My Head and Fall Into My Arms Instead

After his breakup with Swift, Harry's been doing some thinking... A lot of thinking about a little blonde girl with curly hair and a dimpled smile. One he'd made a promise to 11 years ago, but it was broken before they could do anything about it. Then one day, as he returns to London with the rest of One Direction it's almost as if his thoughts literally come to life. Expecting only his sister and maybe a few security detail to come and pick them up, he gets the surprise of a lifetime when his old childhood crush is found waiting for him with his sister at the baggage claim.

---

Disclaimer;; OK, we all know slavery is bad, right? ....Right? So me (and anyone else who writes fandoms about these boys) owning these boys and Gemma and anyone associated with them is 100% impossible. They're obviously their own people, I just like to borrow a little bit of their, ah, essence from time to time to write this silly fanfiction about them. Hopefully they never find this somehow...
I only own Hannah, and in the end I don't even own the picture or person that I have set as her. (Need I go over the slavery spiel again?)

Ratings are subject to change. =)
  1. Prologue!
    Sorry for the sap/sobs. I swear it'll pick up ASAP!
  2. Boom Boom Boom
    in which She meets The Boys