Status: On Going Series

You Have A Problem Josh

Chapter 2: Like I Need Help

~ Later That Night ~

Jenna was sat on the windowsill in the living room staring out at luminous London town.
Everyone had gone to bed after Josh stormed out and Dan got tissues for his nose then went to bed with everyone following in suit,except for Jenna that is.

Josh hadn't returned yet.She stared out at the night sky wondering where he could be.But her mind always trailed back to her parents and flashes of there death and how she was defenseless 10 year old who sat there,watching them die.
At that moment Josh walked in holding his vans in effort to make no noise.She noticed him walk in but refused to acknowledge his presences.
He noticed her staring out of the window.He stood staring at her remebering how he had made her cry in fear.
'What are you doing up?' Stupid question really but he asked anyway.He tilted his head so she might see. She ignored him and continued staring.
'Anyone in there?' Josh said moving closer to the window. She made a grunt/moan noise so that he knew she was listening but wasn't going to talk.
'Ignoring me eh,why?' He questioned leaning against the sofa.
'I'm doing exactly what you and Dan did to me,I'm ignoring you to be exact' She said moving her face so it was pressed to the window.
'I'm sorry that I made you upset'
'Upset! Upste! I was more than just 'Upset' Josh I was fucking terrified do you know why? I will tell you why! Because it reminded me of my parents Josh and you know what how did they die?!' She yelled turning towards him.
Jen-'
'How did they die Josh?!'
'They were beaten to death' He mumbled bowing his head to avoid eye contact.
'And who watched that'
'You did' He mumbled stepping away
'Exactly Josh! Do you understand that!' She yelled sitting back down at the windowsill with tears filling her eyes.

The others walked in the room all wearing their PJ's.
'Whats going on?' Matt mumbled
'I upset her...' Josh replied pointing over at Jenna
'Upset.....pfft' Jenna muttered
Dan looked over at Jenna in sympathy.he went over to her.He rested his hand on her knee and tried to look directly at her swiping her hair from her her eyes.Then staring into her tear filled eyes and instantly wanting to protect her.
'Babe talk,please' Dan whispered.
She shrugged his hand off sniffing whilst doing so.

'Josh this has to stop this is the third time this week you have pissed someone off' Max informed Josh

Josh stared at Max,at Jenna.He stared at everyone,looked them up and down.
Wondering what they could talk about him about problems.He is not the problem.

'I'm fine,Jenna is the problem,look at her' Josh pointed out. Ma walked over to him and placed his hand on Josh's shoulder.
'Mate you need help not her,Dan can help her but you upset her in the first place'

Josh looked over at Jenna who was now crying into Dan's shoulder.
Look at the girl,Crying. How is she not a bigger mess than me.

'Bullshit' Josh muttered 'Absolute Bull'
Dan stood up looked over at Josh.
'Excuse me?' Dan asked walking towards him.
'She is obviously the mess,I'm fine I'm not the one crying over repressed issues!' He shouted pointing at Jenna.
'She has issues! Mate look at yourself!' Dan shouted back pushing Josh backwards
'What!? I'm not crying over my parents! She is!'
'Well can you blame her! Her parents died you arrogant bastard!'
'If my parents died I wouldnt mope around whining like a bitch about it!'

Dan punched him in the gut.
'You bastard,you utter bastard!' He began 'How dare you say that! How fucking dare you Josh! You need serious help,why would you say she is a bitch! You mope around whining over not combing your hair properly so as far as bitchyness goes in this house,you are the bitch!' Dan shouted

Josh held his stomach then looked up.Then over at Jenna who was in shock.Then at all of his so called friends.
'Fuck you Flint,Like I need help sort you psycopath of a girlfriend out then talk to me' He yelled storming out in to the night leaving the anger filled apartment.

Like he needed help.
Course He Didn't.........