Status: Please comment and let me know what you think! :)

The Muffin Man

Once Upon A Time - Prologue

Once upon a time and happily ever after. These are the words of story books and fairytales. They do not apply to the real world. To the world we live in with hurt, heartbreak, and fear. They are the words that bring hope and inspire dreams for little children, but as we grown we learn that the world is much different than what we read about in stories. As we grow we learn that things like magic and true love do not really exist in our world. We accept them as fantasies and go on with our lives.

What if this was not true? What if there was a place with magic, love, Heroes and Princesses? What if happily ever after did really exist in a world outside of our stories?

In another world magic is real and the people we read about as children are real. Snow white, Prince Charming, Belle, the Beast, Little Red Riding Hood, and all of the story book characters live in this world. That is until the Evil Queen unleashed a curse on the land. A curse that would banish everyone to a new world where magic did not exist and happy ending were crushed. In this new world the Queen would gain her revenge. Everyone was banished to this world would forget who they were and they would never be able to have their happy endings.

This new world that the Queen sent them to was ours. In Storybrook, Maine hundreds of Storybook characters are living as normal people. Trapped in a town where time stands still and no one has any reelection of their lives before these characters go about their days. They are completely unaware of who they really are and what they are destined to become.

But one boy knows the truth. One boy believes in the power of magic and true love. With the help of the Savior and his book of fairy tales he is determined to break the curse. According to a large book of fairy tales the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming was sent to our world before the curse was enacted. It was predicted that on the girls 28th birthday she would find her parents and begin to break the curse. She was going to be the Savior, the one who breaks the curse and sends everyone home. So with his book close in hand the boy he slips out of his house in Storybrook and begins his search for the Savior.