And the Story Goes Like This

Stella's

CH 3.

Amillia drove about 70 the whole way to get to Stella’s on time. When she got there the parking lot was packed. So she parks on the street in front of the little Café/Bar. When Ami walks in she hears Stella say, “Girl you are five minutes late. Where have you been? Get behind the bar and help these boys out.” Amillia casually walks over to the bar and help out the men/boys out.

As she is working she sees Janey there working also. Janey walks over to Amillia and says, “Hey chicka I need a Bud Light for that guy over there. He said you where paying for it though.”

Amillia looks over to where Janey looks and sees it is Jonnie sitting there. Amillia smiles at him and hands Janey a Bud Light.
Amillia finally gets done with work about 7 o’clock. As she looks around for Janey she spots Jonnie still sitting in the same spot he was sitting in when she first saw him earlier.

Ami walks over to him and says, “Hey whatcha still doing here I thought you would have gotten bored by now?” She sits in the chair beside him and looks at him. Jonnie says, “Well, I’m waiting on that waitress to bring me another Bud, and waiting for my band mates to get here.” Amillia says, “Oh well, I’m off and I Have to wait for Janey, your waitress, to get off so we can go out.”

Jonnie says, “Cool you can stay sitting here if you want.” Ami says, “If you want.”
Jonnie says, “Sure.”
Ami says, “Cool.”
Jonnie says, “So what you and Janey Going to do tonight?”
Ami Says, “Going to club Lavalla if she wants, or just the park.”
Jon says, “Sweet.”

Just then the ding signaling the door of Stella’s opening and in walked four guys. They walk over to Jonnie and Ami and the Tall one says, “Hey Jonnie What’s up? What’s going on tonight? Who is this beautiful girl?”

Amillia blushes as Janey walks up and says, “Here’s your bud. Do you guys need any thing?”
They all say, “Bud Light.”

Janey walks to the bar to get them as Jonnie says, “Guys, this is Ami she works here and is my Neighbor.”
All the guys say, “hey, nice to meet you,” and introduce themselves.
Amillia blushes and says, “Hey,” as Janey walks back over with 6 Buds. One for all the guys plus me!
Everyone says, “Thanks.”
Amillia asked Janey when she is getting off.
Janey says, “In about 15/20 minutes.”

Time lapse

Janey gets off and we all are sitting at Stella’s talking.
Janey asked, “What are we doing tonight Ami?”
Ami says, “Club Lavalla or the park your choice.”
Janey says, “Lavalla is good, Want to go now?”
Ami says, “Sure, Jonnie you want a go?”
Jonnie says, “Nah we have band practice at my house tonight. You ladies can stop by if you want.”
Ami says, “sure see you later,” and gets up with Janey.
She says, “Bye” to everyone in Stella’s

The girls walk out Stella’s and get in Amillia’s car. They drive across town to Lavalla. When they get there it is packed so Ami just parks by the curb in a parking spot. As the stand in line to get in, they see a 2008 Nissan 350z go by doing like 200 down the freeway with all kind of cops behind him.

Ami thinks* That car looked a lot like Steve’s. Hope the person driving that car will be okay.*

The Girls finally get in the club and it is madness. Ami and Janey go to the bar to order some drinks, then hit the dance floor and “Get Crazy”.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8669165@N08/2540870359/ this is what Stella's looks like =O and comments are much loved so comment plz