Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 2

-Phils POV-

The walk home was long and quiet, Dan still wasn't talking to me after the blazing argument we had earlier on that evening in the studio. It was over Summer, I had been accused of flirting with her, that was one of Dans downfalls, he was incredibly jealous of any one who held my attention for longer than he could, and Summer had pissed him off big time.

He walked next to me with his hands shoved in the pockets of his coat his face aimed towards the floor with a sad look written right across it, I nudged his arm

"Dan? what do you fancy for dinner?"

"nothing from you" He snapped "I'm more than capable of cooking for myself"

I shrugged it off knowing that it wouldn't take him long to give up on cooking and call out for me to help him.

We reached the tall tower block that we called home, Dan marched towards the door and shoved it open with his shoulder, I attempted to follow him in but the door swung back in to my face, he had really taken this hard, as I got in and walked down the hall the elevator had already left and Dan was no where to be seen.

I sighed and pulled the other strap to my rucksack on to my shoulder and made my way up the several flights of stairs getting more exhasperated with each flight that I took in my wide stride.

I eventually reached the solid oak front door to mine and Dans small appartment, I shoved my key in to the lock and jerked the door open to see Dan sat on the sofa curled in to a tiny ball, squeezing my small cuddly lion in both of his hands, he was staring out of the window at the darkening skyline, small tears slid down his cheeks, I dropped my bag down by the door and slowly stepped towards him,

"Dan? are you okay?"

He sniffled and threw my lion down on to the floor

"Fan fucking tastic"

"I seriously don't know why you are so sensitive over this all the time" I said as I bent down to sweep my lion off of the floor and threw him on the sofa at Dans feet "Its not like we are together we are friends and roommates that is all, you know I'm still here for you in the end"

"It's not even close to that Phil you know the fucking total bullshit I went through at school and I'm not having any ditzy slut take my bestfriend away from me"

I couldnt help but snigger slightly at his reaction, he often reminded me of the small shy emo kid that I first met at school, he glared at me as he used the back of his hand to wipe away the stray tears

"I dont see how any of this is funny"

He snapped

"It's not just chill out twatface, I'm not going any where"

I replied as I pulled a bag of chicken dippers out of the freezer and poured them on to a baking tray, from the corner of my eye I could see a little head craning to see over the back of the sofa, curious to see what I was cooking for dinner, I smirked over at him and he quickly turned away as if he wasnt even looking to begin with.

**********************************************************************************

I switched the shower on and watched for a few seconds as the beads of water splashed hard on to the floor, I looked at the faded number on the palm of my right hand and pulled my phone out of my pocket, I punched then number in to my key pad and saved in to my conctacts, praying for the courage to phone summer with out fear of rejection.

I stepped into the shower allowing the hot water wash the stress of the day away, but every time I closed my eyes all i could see was Summer-Lee. I couldnt see her as I did in the studio just a few hours before all I could see was her plump red lips slowly caressing my erection, gently teasing the tip with her soft tounge, her eyes looking up at me begging for my attention and sexual gratification, her back was curved in to a sensual arch, I bit my lip staring at her toned peachy ass.

I shivvered suddenly and came back to reality, realizing what had just happened I quickly washed myself and stepped out grabbing a towel and bracing myself against the cold.

Noticing Dan asleep on the sofa I crept quietly through the lounge and in to my bedroom,perching myself on the end of my bed I toyed with the idea of phoning Summer, would she think me desperate? would I come across weird?, without thinking I scrolled to her name pressed the call button and pressed the hard plastic of my phone against my ear,

"Hello Summer-Lee porn star extrodinare"

"Hi Summer its Phil...You're not actually a porn star are you?"

she laughed

"No it just shuts people up,so whats up Phil?"

"Erm look shot in the dark but do you wanna meet up sometime?"

"Sure look I've got a shoot tomorrow in Camden I'd love for you to be there"

My heart nearly exploded

"Sure I'll be there"

"Cool beans bro! I'll text you the address in a sec Laters sexy!"

"Cool bye"

I flopped back on to my bed and rubbed my eyes, wondering what to wear, should I dress like her, I mean not in womans clothes but maybe look a little rough around the edges?.

I sighed heavily and rolled over, as my phone vibrated loudly. It was Summer giving me directions, I didn't think she would actually text me, but now my mind was put to rest, I changed in to my pacman boxers adn slowly drifted off to sleep, my imagination flooded with thoughts of ravaging Summers naked body.