Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 7

-Phils POV-

I walked out in to the living room feeling refreshed after a long sleep with Dan, I knew it would keep him sweet before I told him I was off out again with Summer tonight, but he still looked sad when I told him.

Just as I left he called out to me

"Philion?"

"Yeah"

"Please don't be stupid"

He begged me with his big brown eyes, I smiled back at him,

"I won't Danosaur, if I'm not back by 11 don't wait up I'll be home safe just make sure you get some sleep don't worry about me"

He smiled a little and waved as I left.

*Later that night*

"C'mon Philly it's just a bit of Coke he won't know"

My head was spinning and my words slurring, my lips had gone numb from the excessive alcohol I had consumed, she fluttered her long thick eyelashes at me and then whispered in my ear,

"Theres a blow job in it for you if you do"

"SOLD!"

I snatched the rolled up note from Serena and snorted the 3 remaining lines that where cut up on the bar, I looked at Summer and smiled at her

"Come on then! I was promised a blow job"

She giggled and got down on her knees as I threw my head back in ecstacy.

After a while Summer stood up and wiped her mouth with a satisfied smirk on her face, I kissed her hard on the lips she pulled away quickly,

"Baby lets go some where quiet I need to shoot"

We walked out through the back doors of the club and she used my belt at a make shift tourniquete, she injected in to her arm and gave me the rest, I injected, feeling a buzz straight away, my mouth started running away with me and I spoke before I thought

"Summer! Move in with me!"

Her face lit up

"Okay!"

My stomach fell to my feet as I thought of Dan, with out a doubt this would break his heart, I pushed Dan to the back of my mind and followed Summer back in to the club, she began to grind on me rubbing her self against my semi, I just wanted to drown my sorrows and continiued to take long swigs from the tequila bottle.

Later that night me and Summer where stumbling up the stairs to my appartment, she was giggling loudly and repeatedly swearing, I laughed and put my finger to my lips wanting her to shush. She pretended to pull a zip across hers and continiued to laugh, we got to the front door and I pulled my keys out of my pocket and tried putting them in the door. As I went to push the key in to the lock the door gave way and I fell forward crashing to the floor, I looked up to see Dan stood above me with his arms folded tightly over his chest.

I stood up to face him

"ANd what the fuck is this?"

He demanded looking Summer up and down, just as I was about to explain she pushed me to the side

"This hunny is gorgeous what the fuck are you meant to be?"

"Normal! now get out of my flat I don't want fleas in here!"

She looked insulted and ready to punch Dan down so I stood infront of her

"Look Dan let me explain I asked her to move in but I wanna clear it with you first"

"And when was it going to be cleared Phil? Cause I'm not about to clear it I cant stand this trashy whore she's a bad fucking influence on you and considering its my name on the tennancy agreement I get more of a say in this than any one! So both of you get out of my flat, Oh and Phil I'll have my key back"