Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Ten

I continued to sit in Andy’s lap while thinking about what had happened with Twiggy. The guilt was eating me alive. “Andy, I have something to tell you....” I said then turned towards Twiggy. “What Is It Vel?” “Umm..... That I Love You...” “Love you too.” I couldn’t tell Andy I’d slept with Twiggy with the fear of losing him, I loved him to much to lose him, we’d already been falling apart. I got up off Andy’s lap, went into the sleeping area, got my MP3 out of my pocket, lied on Twiggy’s bed, turned it on, and listened to ‘Curse of Me’ by: Wednesday 13. I ended up falling asleep. I dreamed of a perfect world where Andy wouldn’t be TOO awful pissed about me having slept with Twiggy. I was awoken by Andy screaming at Twiggy. “STAY AWAY FROM HER! YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!!” Andy screamed. “WELL AT LEAST I TREAT HER RIGHT, AND I WOULDN’T SLEEP WITH OTHER WOMEN IF I WHERE DATEING HER!!!” Twiggy screamed back at Andy. I just lied in Twiggy’s bed and pretended to be asleep. I think Twiggy figured out that I was awake. Because I couldn’t stop moving around and I usually don’t move much when I’m asleep. Andy
wasn’t even paying attention to me, Twiggy was. Andy and I hardly ever sleep together in the same bed unless he wanted sex. Twiggy knows I don’t move a lot in my sleep. Once Andy left the room I sat up and looked at Twiggy as if to ask “Is It True?” Twiggy just nodded and hugged me tightly. “I’ve been covering for him to try and get him to stop being King of the Assholes.” he said. “So.... what we did.... was fake?” “no, that was 100% Real. Andy doesn’t know. Twiggy held me while I held back tears. I couldn’t stop thinking “How long has Andy been doing this?” “Why would he do this?” “Aren’t I enough for him?” The tears suddenly broke loose. I started crying my eyes out. Twiggy held me tighter trying to calm me down. I ended up burying my head into his lap and falling asleep.
I woke up at 3 am that morning on my bunk with a bouquet of red roses in my left hand. I didn’t know where the roses came from... nor did i really want to know, but I looked at the note attached to them anyway. The note said “Vel, I’m so sorry about what I’ve done... and.... I know you’ve been wondering how long i’ve been doing it.... 2 years.... I’m sorry Vel, I Love You!” I didn’t even have to look at who it was from, only ONE person called me Vel, that person was Andy. I wasn’t gonna forgive him..... not yet anyway. I got down off my bunk and saw that Twiggy was asleep, I was thinking “Aww, he’s so cute when he’s asleep.”. I crept into the kitchen/living room without waking anyone, sat at the bar, pulled out my MP3, and listened to ‘Scissorhands’ by Motionless In White. After about 30 minutes of listening to music Twiggy walked into the room. I didn’t notice him because i wasn’t faceing him. He ran up and hugged me from behind. I jumped a little, then turned off my MP3. Twiggy let go just long enough for me to turn around “I’m sorry Velvet. I should have told you about what Andy was doing..” “It’s okay Twiggy.” “No, It’s Not, I Should Have Told You..” “Don’t Worry About It.” Twiggy just continued to hug me. I wished I wouldn’t have came, but I was happy that I got to meet 4 people I used to love to listen to, and still love to listen to, Twiggy, Brian, Pogo, and Ginger. They had made this trip worth while. Twiggy interrupted my thoughts by asking “Wanna Monster?” “Yeah, sure.” I said. Twiggy let go of me and walked to the fridge “Green, right?” He asked. “You know me to well Twiggy.” I said. He giggled and got two monsters, one green, one blue. He handed me the green one. I opened it and took a sip. “Thanks Twiggers!” “No problem Velvet.” Jinxx walked into the room smirking like he was up to something, which he usually was. “Hi Guys.” He said waving. “What do ya want Jinxx?” I said. “Oh, nothing...” “Yeah, right..... Whatever...” I said. Jinxx just walked away. “What was that all about?” Twiggy asked. “Jinxx being Jinxx.” I said giggling. “He always acts like that?” “Most of the time.” “Wow..... I wonder why...” “No Idea...” I said then Twiggy asked what all i had on me MP3. “I have Evanescence, Marilyn Manson, Motionless In White, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jeffree Star, Blood On The Dance Floor, Metallica, Black Veil Brides, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Lynayrd Skynard, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Goon Moon, etc.” I said. “YOU HAS ME ON THERE!!!” He screamed then I giggled. “Yes, I have you on there, in two different bands.” “But you has me singing on there!” I just giggled and nodded. He hugged me again, refusing to let go. “Your so crazy....” I said, then Twiggy looked at me. “But that’s why your perfect...” I said and played with his hair. He smiled. “Velvet.... I have something I want to say...” Twiggy said. “What Is It Twiggers?” “Umm.... I Don’t know how to put it...” “C’mon Twiggy.... You know you can say anything to me...” “I know but...” “Come out with it... It’ll be alright...” “I Love You Velvet Blaze Wilson...”