Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Nine

I got up and went into the kitchen/living room area of the bus, Everyone was in there, and looking at me weirdly. “We decided to superise you by already being on the buss in the morning... SUPERISE!” I said. That’s when I figured out that we where leaving soon. I then asked the bus driver if I could be one of the ones to take one of the cars back. He said “There’s Only One Left... So go on ahead.” So I ran outside, got in the car, plugged up my phone to the radio, blasted 'Slo-Mo-Tion’ and drove to the car rental place. I walked into the door and sow exactly who I wanted to see: My Grandmother, she worked at the rental place. My Grandmother was the only person in my family I actually spoke to. “VELVET! DEARIE!” She yelled when she saw me. “GRANDMA!” I yelled back at her, then ran up and hugged her. “I Haven’t seen you in AGES!” She screamed. I Need you to take me to the holiday inn near the auditorium.” “Why?” “The tour bus is about to leave.” “Alright then, Let’s go.” “Thanks Grandma.” “Anything for my favorite Granddaughter.” We walked outside and got into her car. She started the car up and put in a CD which happened to be ‘Set The World On Fire’ “Grandma, I really don’t need to listen to this...” “Why Not? Trouble With Andy?” She asked. “Much so.... Andy accused me of......” I couldn’t finish the sentence because now what Andy had accused me of was true. I felt so bad about what happened between Twiggy and I.... “Andy accused you of what?” Grandma asked. “He accused me of sleeping with Twiggy..... which led me to do so...” I said nervously. Grandma just touched my shoulder with the hand she wasn’t using to stear the car, as if she understood. We got to the hotel, I told Grandma I loved her then got out of the car and watched her drive off while I waved. After she was gone I climbed onto the bus, As soon as I sat down at the bar beside Twiggy, the bus started and we where off to New York City. After about 30 minutes of just sitting in silence Andy signed me over to where he was. I walked over there wondering what he wanted. He whispered into my ear “I’m sorry I’ve been such a dick... I was just jealous of all the time you’ve been spending with Twiggy.. and not with me..... I know you didn’t sleep with him....” I just looked over at Twiggy as if to ask “Is it okay?” he nodded. I kissed Andy then sat on his lap.