Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Nineteen

“So... You Don't Even Know Why You Ran Off?” I Asked Curiously. “...... I Ran Off Because I Needed Some Time To Think.....” Brian Said, We Were Now Sitting On The Couch Inside The Bus. “Oh.... Mind If I Text Twiggy To Tell Him You're Okay?” “No, But, They Went To Search For Me? You Didn't?” He Asked, Looking At Me Wide-Eyed. “I Was Asleep When They Left.... I Didn't Even Know They Where Gone Till I Found The Note On The Table.” I Said Then Texted Twiggy And Told Him That Brian Was Fine And Was Back At The Bus. He Texted Back Saying He Told The Guys And That They Where On Their Way. “Their On Their Way.” I Said Putting Away The Phone And Looking Up At Brian. “Great. Now I Gotta Tell Twiggy...” He Mumbled The Part After “Great” But I Still Understood Him. “You Don't HAVE Too.” I Said, Trying To Get Him To Feel Better. “But I Need To, He's My, Or At Least, Used To Be My Best Friend, And He's your Boyfriend. He Needs To Know Velvet...” He Said Seriously. I Acted Like I Didn't Know What He Meant, Though I Did. “What Are You Talking About?” I Said. “You Know Exactly What I Am Talking About Velvet, Don't Even Try It.” He Said. I Sighed. “I'll Tell Him With You As Long As You Don't Say Anything About It Unless It Comes Up.” I Said, Looking Into His Eyes “Kay.” He Said. I Turned And Faced The Wall. Everything Was Silent Until I Heard Brian Start Playing A Song On His Phone, The Song He Was Playing Was 'Silent Lucidity' By Queensryche I Turned And Looked At Him “What?” He Asked. “How'd You Know I Liked That Song....? “I Heard You Singing It One Morning When It Came On The Radio, I Think You Thought Everyone Else Was Asleep.” He Said And Chuckled A Bit At That Last Part. I Covered My Face With My Hands, I Didn't Like It When People Heard Me Sing. The Only Person Other Than Me And Now, Brian Who Had Heard Me Sing Was Andy. “What's Wrong?” Brian Asked. “I Don't Like It When People Hear Me Sing.... I'm Not Good At It....” I Said, Thinking, No Matter How Much Andy Says I Have Potential As A Singer. I Seriously Doubt It. He Just Looked At Me As If To Ask “Your Kidding?” I Gave Him A Look Back That Said “No, I'm Serious.” Then Put My Head Back Into My Hands. “Velvet, You Are An Amazing Singer.” Brian Said, Lifting My Head Up To Where I Was Looking Him Straight Into The Eyes. I Gazed Into His Eyes, Which, Didn't Have Contacts in Them For Once. He Leaned In And Kissed Me, But This Time, I Kissed Back, Not Thinking. About A Minute Later We Heard A Car Door Shut And Pulled Away From Each Other Instantly. He Whipped My Lipstick From His Mouth, Though, It Wouldn't Have Been An Unusual Thing To See Him With Lipstick On. Twiggy, Jake, Pogo, Ginger, CC, Ashley, Jinxx, Andy, And Some Girl I'd Never Met Before Came In. I Waved At Everyone, Then Asked Who The Girl Was. “Oh, This Is Angel, One Of My Best Friends, I Hadn't Seen Her In A While, And Ran Into Her While On The Wild Goose Chase To Find Brian.” Andy Said. I Nodded, I Then Walked Up To Angel And Put My Hand Out For Her To Shake. “Hai, I'm Velvet.” I Said. Instead Of Shaking My Hand, She Hugged Me. “And I'm Angel, Nice To Meet You.” I Laughed. I Liked This Chick Already.