Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Eighteen

I Ended Up Falling Asleep On Brian Again, When I Awoke It Was 12 am, Brian Was Asleep, And Had His Arm Wrapped Around Me Again. I Tried To Wiggle Out Of His Grasp Without Waking him, But Epically Failed. He Yawned And Said “I See You're Awake.” “Ehrm.... No.” I Said And Pretended To Be Asleep. “Velvet, I KNOW You're Awake.” He Said, Tickling Me. “Eek!” I Said Giggling. “See? You're Awake.” He Said. “Eherm... No I'z Not!!!!” I Yelled And Buried My Head In Brian's Lap. “Shhhh, You're Gonna Wake Someone!” He Whispered. “Fine Then, I'm Awake.” “The Bus Driver Stopped Here, At Days Inn, In The Middle Of The Night, So He Could Sleep on A Decent Bed.” “Niiice.” “Wanna Go Walk Around Outside?” He Asked “Sure.” I Replied. I Sat Up, Then Brian Got Up And Pulled Me Up So We Where Both On Our Feet. We Then Walked Out Of The Tour Bus. “I Wanna Tell You Something.” Brian Said In A Serious Tone Walking Beside Me. “Yes?” I Replied, Wondering What He Was So Serious About. “I....... Um......” He Said Then Mumbled Something. “Eherm..... What Was That?” I Asked. “Eherm.... Nothing.” He Said Rubbing His Arm. “Oh Come On, Tell Me, Pwease?” I Begged. “Nuh..... You'll Find Out Soon Enough...” He Said. I Just Stared At Him, Thinking “What The Hell?”. I Just Ignored It And Walked Back Towards The Bus. “VELVET! WAIT!” He Said Then Grabbed My Arm, Swung Me Around And Kissed Me On The Lips. I Just Stared Into His Eyes. “What Was That?” I Asked After About A Minute Of Gazing. “I Don't Know........” He Said. I Was In Shock, Brian Just Kissed Me. WTF. I Just Smiled And Walked Towards The Bus. Brian Stopped Me Again. “What Now?” I Asked, A Little Aggravated. “Sorry...” He Said And Started Walking Away From Me, Away From The Bus. I Just Turned And Got On The Bus, I Was Tired. I Went And Got Into My Bunk. I Soon Fell Asleep.In The Morning I Awoke To Hear Nothing But The Birds Chirping, And Wondered “Where Is Everyone? Why Isn't The Bus Moving? Where Did Brian Go Last Night?” I Got Up And Sleepily Stumbled Into The Eating Area. There Was A Note On The Table. I Picked It Up And Read It.

"Dear Velvet,

Brian Went Missing Over Night.....

We Have Gone To Look For Him.....

I Wonder Why He Would Run Off Like That....

Anyway See Ya When We Get Back.

~ Ginger, Twiggy, Andy, Pogo, Jinx, CC, Ashley, Jake"

I Was Worried Now, Where DID Brian Go...? I Gulped And Sat On The Couch. I Turned On The Radio To Try And Get My Mind Off The Whole Situation. But Lo And Behold 'The Beautiful People' Just Happened To Come On The Radio. Which, I Didn't Need To Listen To. I Just Sat On The Couch, Completely Motionless Until I Heard A Vehicle Pull Up Next To The Bus. I Ran Out To See Brian Being The Only One In The Car, He Got Out. “BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I Screamed Then Ran And Hugged Him. “I Was So Worried.....” I Said, Continuing To Hug The Man As If I Hadn't Seen Him In Forever. “Hey Velvet.” He Said, Hiding His Emotion. “Brian.... Why'd You Leave?” “......I Don't Even Know....”