Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty One

After I Got Done Writing In My Journal I Called Astaroth And Asked Him To Meet Me At The Airport. Even Though It Was 4am He Sounded Wide Awake, That's One Thing My Bro And I Have Always Had In Common: Go To Bed Late And Get Up Early, Go To Bed Early, Sleep Late. Well, If He'd Went To Sleep At All..... I Know I Hadn't..... I Was So Tired. Once The Plane Landed And I Got Off Board I Went To Look For Astaroth. I Tapped On This Guy With A Blue Mohawk's Shoulder, He Turned Around And Said “Yes?” I Recognized His Voice And Screamed “Astaroth?!?!?!?!?” “Woah..... Wait....... VELVET?!?!?” He Screamed. I Nodded. “I Can't Believe How Much You Changed!!! And And And YOUR HAIR IS BLUE......... AND IN A MOHAWK!!!!!!” I Yelled. “Well, You Have PURPLE HAIR!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!” He Yelled Back. “Oh Yeah..... Silly Me..... I Forgot I Dyed My Hair, I Need To Look At It........ Is It Okay If I Stay At You Place For Oh Say...... 2 Weeks?” I Asked. Astaroth Nodded. He And I Walked Over To The Baggage Claim And Got My Suitcase. “Shit...... I Left My Rabbit In Vegas..” I Thought To Myself. “So...... Why Are You Here So Early?” Astaroth Asked As We Walked Out To His Red Thunderbird. “I'll Explain It To You Later.....” I Said, Not Wanting To Talk About The Situation. Astaroth Sat In The Drivers Side. I Sat In The Back And Asked If I Could Lie Down, Astaroth Shrugged. I Lied Down In The Back Seat And Silently Wept. “Vel?” He Questioned. “Yeah?” I Said As I Whipped A Tear Away From My Eyes. “Are You Okay?” He Asked. “Yeah, Just Fine.” I Said. Everything Was Silent Till We Got To His House. “We're Here.” He Said. I Got Out Of The Car And Followed Astaroth To The Door, He Unlocked, Opened The Door, And We Walked In. We Were Greeted By A Beautiful Black Cat. Astaroth Petted It And Said “Hai Xavier, Did You Have A Good Time While I Was Gone?” The Cat Mewed I Weakly Smiled. “Astaroth.....” I Said. “Yes, Little Demon Blackheart?” I Laughed A Little At That, That Used To Be My Nickname His Was “Demon Blackheart”. “Can You Show Me The Bathroom & Where I'll Be Sleeping?” He Nodded And Gestured For Me To Follow Him, Which I Did. He Showed Me My Temporary Bedroom First Then Took Me To The Bathroom I Examined My Hair In The Mirror And It Was The Exact Color I Wanted It To Be. I Smiled, I Loved The Way It Turned Out. Then I Yelled From Outside My Temporary Bedroom “Good Night Astaroth!” Then Closed The Door And Flopped Down On The Bed. Within 5 Minutes I Was Asleep. I Had A Dream About Twiggy And Awoke In Tears I Looked At The Clock It Was 12pm. I Got Dressed polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68276184 And Walked Into The Living Room To See Astaroth Watching Spongebob. There's One Show He's Always Loved, Spongebob. I Walked Over To The Couch And Sat Next To Him. “Morning Sleepyhead.” He Said. “Morning.” I Replied “How Was Your Sleep?” He Asked. “Best Sleep I've Had In Months.” I Said, Lying. “Velvet, Your My Sister, I Can Tell When Your Lying.” He Said. He And I Had Always Been Able To Tell When The Other Was Lying By The Look On Our Faces. “I Awoke With Tears In My Eyes This Morning.” I Confessed. “Why?” He Asked. “1..... Because Of The Dream I Had Last Night..... 2....... Because Of Everything That Happened Yesterday...........” I Said And Wondered What Twiggy Was Doing Right Then....... Probably Fucking His Replacement Girlfriend.......

~Twiggy's POV~

“Woah....... Wait........ So Your Telling Me She's........ GONE?!?” I Yelled. Brian Had Just Told Me That Velvet Had Left. “Yes Twiggy.......... She Went To Stay With Her Brother In St Louis.......... I Call That A Smart Decision....... Not Going Back To LA To Be On Her Own In The State She's In..........” Brian Replied. “What Do You Mean By That?” I Asked..... Wondering If I Wanted To Know The Answer. “Remember When You Walked Into The Bathroom And Rain Was In There With Her.......” He Started To Explain. I Just Nodded. “........Remember How She Was Soaked From Head To Toe.......?” He Asked. I Nodded Again. “........ And How She Was Coughing.......... Oh I'll Just Get To The Point............ She'd Attempted Suicide.............” Brian Said. I Got Wide Eyed. “You're Not Serious Are You?!?” I Yelled, Almost Breaking Into Tears. “Rain Told Me.......... And She Sounded Really Serious.....” Brian Said. I Could See It In His Eyes......... He Was About To Start Crying Also....... I Couldn't Even Speak I Was Crying So Hard. “Twiggy....... Is There Anything I Can Do To Help?” Brian Asked, Still Holding Back Tears. “Yeah.............. Take Me To The Airport..............” I Said Through My Tears. Brian Nodded And We Started Packing My Things...... I Found Twiggy (Rabbit) Sitting On The Chair And Hugged It Tightly. “Ready Twiggs?” I Just Nodded.

~Velvet's POV~

So..... You Weren’t Lying When You Said You Where Dating A Rockstar?” Astaroth Asked. “No....... I Was Telling The Full Truth........” I Said And Tried Not To Start Crying. Astaroth Hugged Me. I Hugged Back. “Are You Hungry? He Asked. I Shook My Head “No” Though I Was. Astaroth Just Got Up And Fixed Him A Bowl Of Lucky Charms. I Walked Into My Temporary Bedroom, Sat On The Bed, And Turned The TV On. Of Course They Had To Have An All Day Star Wars Marathon On. I Sighed, Flicked The TV Off, Turned On My Laptop, And Got On Youtube. I Ignored All The Songs That Where Requested By Youtube And Typed In “Santa's Pissed” I Didn't Care If It Was Christmas Or Not, This Song Usually Made Me Laugh. But, This Time It Didn't Work. I Spent About 3 Hours Looking For A Song To Cheer Me Up, Nothing Helped. I Sighed And Typed In “Sleep With A Gun Goon Moon” And Clicked On The Song. I Started Crying Right When I Heard His Voice. I Delicately Put The Laptop On The Bed, Got Up, And Grabbed My Bag. I Searched In It Till I Found What I Wanted: Twiggy's Knife. I Knew It Was His Because 1. “Property Of Jeordie” Was Carved Into It. 2. I'd Put In In There After I'd Cleaned It. I Put It Vertically Against My Wrist, But Before I Could Do Anything , A Knock On The Front Door Distracted Me.