Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty Two

I Silently Got Up Off The Bed, Tiptoed To The Door, And Put My Ear Against It. I Heard Astaroth Say “What Are YOU Doing Here?” “I'm Here To See Velvet” I Heard Twiggy Say. I Quickly And Quietly Ran To The Bed, Put Twiggy's Knife Back In My Bag, Then Turned Off The Music. I Sat On The Bed And Waited About 10 Minutes Then I Got Up And Tiptoed Out Of The Room And Into The Living Room Doorway. Astaroth Was Sitting On The Couch And Twiggy Was Sitting In The Chair Facing Away From Me. Before I Could Tell Him To Not Draw Attention To Me He Yelled “Hai Velvet!!!!” “Damn” I Thought To Myself As I Tried To Quickly Walk Away. “Velvet......” Twiggy Said. I Turned To Him “What?” I Asked, Trying Not To Tear Up. “Velvet.......... What's Wrong?” Twiggy Asked. “You Know What's Wrong!” I Said, Tearing Up. “Velvet, I'm So Sorry About What I Said........” He Said Getting Up And Walking Towards Me “........... I Just Hate The Idea Of My Girlfriend Sleeping With Another Man, Especially If That Man Is My Best Friend, I Know You Attempted Suicide, I Know You've Probably Been Bawling Your Eyes Out........ And I Just Want You To Know That I'm Sorry And That I Love You More Than Anyone Or Anything Else In The World.” He Said, Breaking Into Tears. I Hugged Him And Said “I'm Sorry Too..... I'm Sorry For Sleeping With Brian, I'm Sorry About Attempting Suicide, And I'm Sorry About Lying & Stealing Your Knife.” I Said, Crying Along With Him. “You Stole My Knife?” He Asked. I Nodded. “Buh, Why?” He Asked. “Uh...........” I Said. He Got Wide-Eyed And Said “You Weren't Gonna..............” “Yes.......... I Was...........” I Replied. “Velvet............ Promise Me Something.............” He Said. “What?” I Asked. “Please ......... Never Harm Yourself Again............” He Said Picking Up My Arm. I Must've Moved The Knife A Little Or Something Because There Was A Little Cut With Some Dried Blood Blocking It Up An My Arm. “Buh............. Okay.” I Agreed. “You Have No Idea How Much It Hurt Me That Day I Walked Into That Hotel Room And Saw You Passed Out On The Bed From Blood Loss.” He Said, The Memory Of That Day Made Him Shed A Tear. I Hugged Him And Said “I Promise I Will Never Harm Myself Again.” I Said. Twiggy Weakly Smiled. No Matter How Much He Hurt Me I Couldn't Stay Mad At Him. I Loved Him So Much. “Jeordie Osbourne White........ I Love You More Than Anyone In The World.” I Said. “Velvet Blaze Wilson........ I Love You More Than Anyone Or Anything In The Universe.” He Replied And Pulled Me Into A Kiss. After We Pulled Apart Twiggy Hugged Me And Whispered Into My Ear “Please............... Don't Ever Leave Me Like That Again......” “Well............ Don't Ever Hurt Me Like That Again.............. What You Said Hurt Me..........” I Replied, Breaking Into Tears. He Held Me In His Arms Until I Stopped Crying. After I Stopped Crying I Looked Up At Twiggy And Asked “Isn't Your Show Today?” “Yeah......... But Brian Said He'd Find A Back Up Guitarist Before The Show.” Twiggy Explained. I Smiled A Little And Asked “You Missed Another Show For Me?” Twiggy Nodded. “There's One More Thing I Wanted To Ask You........” He Said. “What Is That?” I Asked. Twiggy Got Down On One Knee And Pulled A Small Box Out Of His Pocket. I Put My Hand Over My Mouth As He Said The Words “Velvet Blaze Wilson.......... Will You Grant Me The Honor Of Being The Happiest Man In The World By Letting Me Be Your Husband?” And Opened The Small Box To Reveal The Most Beautiful Ring I'd Ever Seen.