Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Three

I sat shocked, I couldn't believe Twiggy Ramirez was in my house. He said "Hi Velvet." "You know my NAME?!?" I almost screamed, I was trying to prevent myself from going into fangirl mode. "Yeah.... Jinxx told me." He Said. I nodded. "Well.... I'm Jeordie White, you can call me Twiggy." "I'm Velvet Wilson, Just call me Velvet." "Nice to meet you Velvet" Twiggy said then put his hand out for me to shake. But instead that fangirl inside me pops out for a few seconds and next thing I knew I was hugging Twiggy. "Velvet, What The Fuck are you doing?" "Sorry, I had a little moment. I'm a huge fan.." I said kinda nervously as i backed away from Twiggy. "Ohhh, A fan huh?" "Yeah...." I said as Andy ran downstairs carrying my rabbit Twiggy. Before i could say anything he ran up to Twiggy (The human), Handed him Twiggy (The rabbit), and said "Twiggy meet Twiggy, Velvet's little rabbit." I just glared at him, clearly pissed off. "AWWW!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!" Twiggy (Human) screamed. I just continued glaring at Andy, totally ignoring what Twiggy had said. Andy asked Twiggy "You really think it is?" he was clearly surprised that Twiggy thought the little rabbit was cute. I was finally starting to take notice at what was happening. Twiggy said in reply to Andy "YES!!! I LOVE IT!!!!" I was sorta shocked he didn't think i was crazy. I spoke up "Twiggy You don't have to pretend to like it....." "I'M NOT PRETENDING!!!! I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!" "Wow...... and the fact that it's named after you.......?" "MAKES ME LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!" I could already tell Andy was right, me and this band where gonna get along. I told Andy to put Twiggy the rabbit back in the suitcase. he went upstairs to do so i suppose. Twiggy and I talked until about 9:45. We went upstairs to get my suitcase, Andy and everyone else was in the tour bus already. We got the suitcase and ran out to the tour bus. Just as I thought everyone else was already in there. Pogo (Stephen) was spinning on one of the barstools, Ginger was making an attempt to calm him down, Marilyn (Brian) was sitting on the couch talking to Jinxx, and Andy was talking to Ashley Purdy (A/N: Sorry if i don't remember all of BVB's names). I walked over to Brian and said "Hi, I'm Velvet, I'm am a HUGE fan....." Brian looked up at me and said "Hi, You must be Andy's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." then he went back to talking to Jinxx. A few minutes passed and the bus driver came onto the bus and asked if everyone was there. we said "yeah." and before you could say "Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do" we where off to Atlanta, Georgia.