Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty Five

We All Walked Out To Astaroth's Car, Astaroth Sat In The Driver's Seat, Mum Sat In The Passenger's, & Twiggy & I Sat In The Back. Instead Of Buckling Up I Decided To Lie Down In The Seat And Put My Head In Twiggy's Lap. “Well Hai There.” He Said. I Waved At Him. “Why Are You On My Lap?” He Asked. “Cause I'm Too Tired To Sit My Lazy Arse Up.” I Replied. “Okay Then......” He Said Looking At Me And Shaking His Head. I Giggled. He Started Playing With My Hair. “It Looks Good Purple....” He Said, Commenting On My Hair. “Thanks.” I Said, Rose Up, And Kissed Him, He Kissed Back. When We Pulled Apart I Lied Back Down, But This Time, I Purposely Lied My Head On His Dick. He Gasped And Tightly Shut His Eyes. I Giggled. “Not....... Funny...........” He Said Through His Teeth. “You're Right, It's Not Funny Enough.” I Said With A Devilish Smile. “No.... Nuh...... Nuh...... No........” He Said.

~Twiggy's POV~

I Knew What She Was Gonna Do. “Shit.....” I Thought To Myself. “Guise, We're Here.” Astaroth Said. I Sighed In Relief. Velvet Got Off Me And Looked At Me Like “You Lucky Son Of A Bitch..” I Smirked At Her And Said “It Wasn't My Fault You Got Interrupted, But You Don't Need To Try To Make Me Horny.” As We Got Out Of The Car. Astaroth & Rachel Looked At Us Weirdly. Velvet Laughed. “We're Strange, Deal With It.” I Said. Astaroth Shrugged And Started To Walk Next To Rachel Towards The Mall. Velvet Ran Behind Them, I Ran Behind Her. Once We Caught Up We Actually Ran Past Them, Ran Into The Mall, & Into Hot Topic. They Finally Caught Up Two Minutes Later.

~Velvet's POV~

I Was Looking At T-Shirts When Astaroth Ran In. Twiggy Was Right Next To Me So I Decided To Make Him All Horny Again By Acting Like I Was Gonna Grab His Hand But Instead Grabbing His Dick. He Gasped And Shut His Eyes Again. I Could Feel Him Start To Get Hard. I Giggled. Twiggy Opened His Eyes And Gave Me A Short Glare Before Closing His Eyes Again And Started Groaning. Astaroth Looked At Us Like “What The Hell?” I Laughed. Twiggy Just Kept Groaning. I Finally Released When He Was On The Verge Of Cumming In His Pants. “Ummm....... I'll Be Right Back......” He Said And Ran Out Of The Store Probably To A Bathroom. “Velvet............ What'd You Do To Him?” Astaroth Asked, Walking Towards Me. “Something I'd Never Do To You.” I Said And Gave Him A Pervy Smile. He Slowly Walked Away. Twiggy Came Back About 5 Minutes Later. “Hai Twig.” I Said, Laughing. “I'm So Gonna Get You Back For This.” He Said. “I Would Be Surprised If You Didn't.” I Replied. “I Love You.” He Said. “I Love You Too.” I Said. He Pulled Me Into A Long Kiss. We Were Interrupted By My Mum Saying “Um.... The Love Fest Has Ended, Please Exit Each Other's Mouths. Twiggy And I Pulled Apart And Started To Laugh. I Took Twiggy's Hand And Started Walking With Mom & Astaroth Out Of The Mall.