Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty Four

~Astaroth's POV~

After About A Week Of Hardly Any Sleep Because Of All The “Noise” I Had To Get Them To Quiet Down Somehow. So I Decided To Finally Let Velvet Meet Our Mother. Once I Got Of The Phone With Mum I Called Velvet And Twiggy To Eat. I Heard Them Thumping & Bumping Around Trying To Get Dressed. I Laughed As I Put 3 Bows Of Lucky Charms On The Table. Twiggy Walked Out Wearing One Of Velvet's T-Shirts, A Pair Of Black Skinny Jeans, & The Exact Same Shoes Velvet Was Wearing: Black Converse. Velvet Was Wearing polyvore.com/slytherin/set?id=68534652. “Twiggy...........” I Said “What?” He Replied. “Umm....... Why Are You Wearing Velvet's T-Shirt?” I Asked. He Looked Down At The Shirt And Said “I Dunno.” I Laughed A Little. Velvet Giggled And Kissed Him On The Cheek. I Still Couldn't Believe She Knew Someone Famous, Much Less Be ENGAGED To Someone Famous. They Walked Into The Kitchen Holding Hands. They Sat At The Table And Started Eating. “Vel?” I Said, Trying To Get Her Attention. “Yus?” She Replied. “Mum Is Coming Over Today.” I Said, She Got Wide-Eyed. “My REAL Mum?” She Asked, I Nodded.

~Velvet's POV~

“TWIGGY!” I Screamed With Joy. “WHAT?” He Screamed Back. “I'M MEETING MY MUM!” I Screamed. “I KNOW!” He Yelled. Astaroth Looked On, Laughing. I Smiled. “Also........ Could You AT LEAST Try To Be Quieter At Night? I've Barely Gotten Any Sleep In A Week.” Astaroth Asked. Twiggy And I Nodded. “Thank You.” Astaroth Said With A Meek Smile. About Half An Hour Later We Were All Sitting In The Living Room Joking Around When Someone Knocked On The Front Door. Astaroth Got Up And Answered The Door. A Lady With Skin A Little Darker Than Mine, Sunglasses, & Short Red Hair Walked In. “MUM!!!!!!!”Astaroth Screamed And Hugged The Woman. She Took Off Her Sunglasses. She Had Green Eyes And A Facial Structure Similar To Mine & Astaroth's There Was No Doubt That We Were Related In Some Way. “Oh My Gawd.......” She Said As She Walked Over To Me. “My Little Velvet........... All Grown Up...........” She Said As A Tear Started To Form In Her Eye. “I Haven't Seen You Were About 6 Months Old.... And Now Look At You.... You're 22 Years Old....” She Continued And Hugged Me. “I'm So Sorry About Never Being There........ That Bastard Put Out A Restraining Order On Me For No Reason At All When We Got The Divorce, And I Didn't Know He Died Until About 2 Years Ago........ I Didn't Even Recognize My Own Son When I Found Him Again..........” She Finished. “It's Okay Mum....” I Said, Hugging Her Tightly. “Oh Yeah, And Happy Late Birthday.” She Said After We Released. “Thanks.” I Said “Your Welcome.” “Who Is That Young Man?” She Said A Few Minutes Later Gesturing To Twiggy. “That Is My Fiance.....” I Started To Explain. “You're ENGAGED!?!?!?!?!?!?” Mum Excitedly Asked. “Yes....” I Said And Kissed Twiggy. “I'm Jeordie, You Can Call Me Twiggy.” Twiggy Said To Mum. “I'm Rachel.” Mum Said. “My One & Only.” I Said And Grabbed Twiggy's Hand. “I Love You So Much.” He Said. “Yes, I Know, You've Expressed Your Love For Her Every Night This Fucking Week.” Astaroth Butted In. I Laughed. Mum Had This “WTF?!?!” Expression On Her Face. I Smiled Wickedly At Her, She Gave Me The Exact ame Wicked Smile. “Soooo.......” Astaroth Said, Breaking The Silence. “Why Don't We Go Somewhere?” I Suggested. “Where?” Astaroth Asked. “THE MALL!” I Screamed. “Of Course.” Twiggy Said As If He Already Knew What I Was Gonna Say. I Giggled And Kissed Him On The Cheek. “The Mall It Is Then.” Astaroth Said.