Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty Nine

~Velvet's POV~

After We Left Brian's Hotel Room Twiggy & I Went To Angel's Hotel Room. Angel Answered It, She Was Wearing http://www.polyvore.com/green_day/set?id=69740578. “OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! VELVET!!!!!!!!!!” She Screamed And Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back And Yelled “HAI ANGEL!!!!!!!!” Twiggy Just Awkwardly Stood There. “HAI!” She Yelled And Hugged Me Tighter. I Giggled. After She Let Go Of Me She Walked Into The Room. Twiggy & I Followed. Inside The Room We Saw Someone We Didn't Expect To See... Andy. I Would've Had To Tell Him Eventually Anyway. “Hai Vel.” He Said, Smiled, And Waved. “Hey Andy.” I Replied And Sat Down On The Bed. “I Need To Tell You Guys Something........” I Said To Angel & Andy. “What Is It?” Angel Asked. I Held The Hand With The Ring On It Up. Angel Got A Happy Look On Her Face While Andy Got A Pissed/Sad One On His. “So, You're Engaged, Eh?” I Heard Someone Say From Behind Me. “RAIN!” I Screamed As I Turned Around And Faced Her, She Was Wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cold_body_warm_heart/set?id=69744023. I Got Up, Ran Over To Her And Hugged Her. “Nice To See You Too.” She Said, Laughing, & Hugging Me Back. Andy Mumbled And Walked Out Of The Room. “Wait, He's Not Staying In This Room?” I Asked. “Hell No, Rain Is.” Angel Said. “Mhmm.” Rain Said And Sat On The Bed.

~Brian's POV~

Not Long After Velvet And Twiggy Left I Broke Down Crying. It Had Been Years Since I Cried, But Losing The One That I Loved (Though I Never Actually Had Her In The First Place)? That Was Something To Cry Over. I Tried To Convince Myself That I Didn't Want To Be Able To Call Her Mine, That I Didn't Want Her Here With Me, And That I Didn't Want Her In My Arms Right At That Moment. Nothing Worked. The Only Thing That Got Me To Stop Crying Was A Knock On The Door. I Quickly Sucked Up The Tears And Put A Towel Over My Face. “Who Is It?” I Yelled As I Walked Closer To The Door. “It's The Daily Hooker. Haha, No. It's Velvet, Open Up.” The Woman On The Other Side Of The Door Said. “Oh Shit, Velvet.” I Thought To Myself As I Ran To The Bathroom And Whipped My Face Off As Best I Could Then Ran And Answered The Door. Sure Enough There She Was. “Brian........... Have You Been........ Um....... Crying?” She Asked In Her Beautiful Voice. “Um........ No........ I Had Soap In My Eyes........” I Replied Telling A Lie. I Could Tell She Didn't Believe Me But She Shrugged And Walked Into The Room. I Shut The Door. “Brian, Are You Sure Your Okay?” She Asked Me, Sitting Down On The Bed. “No, Not Really...........” I Replied Sitting Next To Her. “What's Wrong?” She Asked. “...... Um........... I Dun Wanna Talk About It.” I Said. She Sighed And Looked At The Floor. “Die.......... Above........ Blue.........” I Stuttered, Not Wanting To Say The Words I Actually Ment. “Wait............... What You Said Through The Text...... You Actually Ment It?” She Asked, Stunned. I Just Nodded, Knowing One More Word Would Bring Me To Tears. Velvet Leaned Over And Whispered Into My Ear “I Love You Too......... But........... I Already Have Someone....... I'm Sorry Brian.............” I Couldn't Hold It In Any Longer, I Started Crying Again Right In Front Of Velvet, But I Didn't Care.

~Velvet's POV~

He's Crying? “I'm Soooooooooo Sorry Brian........” I Thought To Myself. Maybe Rain Was Right All Those Months Ago....... He Loved Me.......... Though I Didn't Understand Why....... I Lifted His Head Up From Where It Was In His Hands And Kissed Him. He Was Surprised At First But Then Started To Kiss Me Back. “I'm Sorry Bri.” I Said As We Pulled Apart. “Sorry For What?” He Asked. “For Breaking Your Heart.” I Replied. “It's Not Your Fault, It's My Fault For Loving You.” He Said. “No, It's Not Your Fault, It's Mine For 1. Breaking Your Heart 2. Not Realizing You Loved Me, I Mean..... We Even Had Sex And I Still Didn't Realize.” I Said. “Fine Then, It's BOTH Our Faults.” He Said. “Yup....... Both Our Faults.” I Said. “I Love You.........” Brian Said After A Few Seconds Of Silence. “Love You Too........” I Replied. Someone Started Sarcastically Clapping From The Doorway. “Took You Guys Long Enough To Realize That I Was Right And That I'm Not Completely Crazy.” Rain Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Said “Oh Your Still Completely Crazy. But You Were Right.” She Laughed A Little. “Velvet......” Brian Said, Getting My Attention. “Yes?” I Questioned. He Didn't Say A Word But Kissed Me Deeply On The Lips. “Nasty, Guys.” Rain Commented. Brian Pulled Away And Said “Well, Rain, Last Time I Checked This Was Not YOUR Hotel Room.” Rain Rolled Her Eyes And Left The Room. Brian Looked At Me, Said “Gimme 1 Second.”, Looked Under The Bed, And Found What He Was Looking For: A Very Familiar Board Game That Goes By The Name Of “Sorry!”.