Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Fourty

~Velvet's POV~
I Started Nervously Giggling As Brian Set Up The Game Board. He Looked Up At Me, Smirked, And Asked “So Which Color Do You Want To Be?” “Red.” I Replied. “Alright, And Also I Came Up With A New Was To Play Other Than Strip, Bloody, & Cocaine Sorry.” He Said And Smiled. “Oh Gawd, What Is It?” I Asked. “It's A Mix Of All Three Plus The Option To Kiss Your Opponent When You Bump Them Back To Start.” He Explained. I Giggled And Agreed To Play. After About 3 Rounds All I Was Wearing Was My Bra & Underwear, Brian Was Only Wearing His Boxers, We Both Had A Little Blood On Ourselves, & We Both Had Kissed Each Other Several Times. “Twiggy Should've Never Trusted Me To Come See Brian...” I Thought To Myself As Brian & I Kissed For The 15th Time, But This Time We Didn't Stop After A Few Seconds. Sure, I Felt Guilty For Cheating On Twiggy, But, At The Time I Couldn't Chose Which Guy I Wanted More, I Loved Them Both So Much. “Velvet, I Love You.” Brian Said As We Broke Away For A Few Seconds. “Love You Too Brian.” I Said And Kissed Him Again. The Kiss Started To Get Rougher As He Delicately Pushed Me Onto The Floor. He Sat On Top Of Me And Kissed Me Some More Then Started To Nip An Suck On My Neck. I Moaned His Name. Right When He Unclipped My Bra Angel Walked Into The Room. “AHHH!” We Screamed & Covered Ourselves With Our Clothing. “Oh God, How'd I Know I'd Walk In At A Bad Time?” She Asked, Covering Her Eyes. “Sorry Angel, You Should've Knocked First.” Brian Said. “Well NOW I Know I Should've.” She Said. “Wait, Your Not Freaking Out About The Fact That I'm Velvet & He's Brian?” I Asked. She Shook Her Head. “I Thought She Didn't Know.........” Brian Said. “Know What?” She Asked. “That Brian & I Have Had Sex Before.” I Said. She Gasped. “No, I Didn't Know That & I Didn't NEED To Know That.” She Said. “Whoops, I Kinda Wish I Hadn't Said That Then.” I Said. “All I've Ever Done Is Seen You Kiss.” She Said. “Oh........... WAIT...... WHEN?” I Asked. “The Day I Met You Two I Saw You Kiss Through The Window Of The Tour Bus As I Got Out Of The Car. She Explained. Brian & I Got Wide-Eyed. “I Thought No One Knew.............” Brian Said. “I Thought So Too.” I Replied.”Well I Did, But I Haven't Said Anything To Anyone.” Angel Said. “Now I'm Gonna Go Tell Twiggy.” She Said. “NUH!!!!!!!” I Screamed With The Fear That She'd Actually Do It. “Kidding, Kidding.” She Said And Left The Room. She'd Ruined The Mood So I Delicately Pushed Brian Off Of Me And Stood Up. I Guess He Still Didn't Want To Stop Because He Tackled Me Onto The Bed And Started To Kiss Me Again.
~Twiggy's POV~
I Contemplated My Decision To Let Velvet Stay With Brian For A Little While As I Drove Back To Astaroth's. “Can I Trust Them Alone Together?” I Thought To Myself. Once I Got To Astaroth's I Walked In Thinking “I'm Such An Idiot” Astaroth Was Sitting On The Couch. He Asked “Where's Velvet?” “Probably Fucking Brian..” I Replied With A Hint Of Anger In My Voice. “I Know What You Need.” Astaroth Said, Got Up, Walked Into The Kitchen, And Walked Back With A Bottle Of Vodka & Two Glasses. It'd Been Forever Since I'd Had Any Alcohol Because Of Velvet But At That Moment In Time I Really Didn't Care. Astaroth Poured Vodka Into The Glasses And Handed One Of Them To Me. He Took A Sip Out Of His Glass. I Took A Sip Out Of Mine And Meekly Smiled At Him.
~Velvet's POV~
Once Brian & I Got Finished With What We Were Doing It Was Still Only 6 Pm And I Was Already Sleepy So I Accidentally Fell Asleep In Brian's Arms. I Woke Up Later In The Night Screaming. Brian Awoke As Well. “Who, What, How, When, Where, Huh?” He Said, Looking Around. “Nothing..” I Said And Looked At The Clock. 1:00 Am. “You Sure?” He Said, Rubbing His Eyes. “Yeah....” I Said. He Shrugged. “Sorry I Woke You....” I Said. “It's Okay, I Really Don't Care. I Gotta Get Back To Astaroth's Anyway Right?” He Asked. I Nodded And Grabbed My Clothes. I Walked Into The Restroom And Got Dressed. I Walked Out And Realized I Needed The Hickeys Covered Up. “Hey, Brian?” I Questioned. He Turned Around. “May I Help You?” He Asked. I Giggled. “Do You Have Any Foundation?” I Asked. He Nodded And Said “In The Left Side Pocket Of The Suitcase Underneath The Bed.” He Said. I Knew Brian & I Had About The Same Skintone. I Just Walked Over To The Bed And Got The Foundation. I Walked Back Into The Bathroom And Covered Up The Hickeys Best I Could, I Knew They Weren't COMPLETELY Covered But They Couldn't Be Seen Unless Someone Studied My Neck Really Hard. “Fuck!!” Brian Yelled From Outside The Restroom. “What?” I Yelled Back, Walking Out Of The Restroom. “I Tripped Over The Goddamn Suitcase.” He Said Getting Up Off The Floor. I Giggled As I Said “Sorry Brian.” “It's Fine, Ready To Go?” He Asked. “Dude, You Don't Even Have A Fucking Shirt On.” I Said, Laughing. “I Don't Care.” He Said, Grabbing Me By My Waist And Kissing Me Roughly. “I Love You So Much...” He Said As We Pulled Apart. “I Love You Too.” I Said And Smiled Back At Him. “Now, Lets Go.” He Said, Grabbed My Hand, & Pulled Me Behind Him As He Ran Out To His Rented Car. I Laughed The Whole Way. He Sat In The Driver's Side & I Sat In The Passenger's. The Car Ride Was Silent. I Was Too Busy Thinking About The Fact That Brian Loved Me To Talk. Once We Got To Astaroth's Brian Hugged Me And Said Goodbye. I Then Got Out Of The Car, Walked To The Door & Knocked On It. Astaroth Opened The Door, Clearly Drunk. “Astaroth? Have You Been Drinking?” I Asked. “Just A Little.” He Replied. I Shrugged Though I Knew He'd Had More Than “Just A Little.” I Walked Into The House To See Twiggy With Some Type Of Alcoholic Drink In His Hand. “Oh No........” I Thought To Myself As I Ran Up To Astaroth's Room And Locked Myself In There. I Fell Asleep Lying On Astaroth's Bed. I Awoke At 9:35 The Morning Screaming. “Damn Nightmares....” I Thought To Myself And Got Up Out Of Bed. I Put Astaroth's Bathrobe Over My Clothes And Walked Out Into The Open. I Slowly & Cautiously Walked Downstairs To See Twiggy Passed Out On The Couch. I Meekly Smiled And Felt Guilty. I Walked Into The Kitchen. Astaroth Was Sitting At The Kitchen Table Eating Potato Chips. “Where Were You Last Night?” He Asked With A Mouthful Of Potato Chips. “Hanging Out With Rain.” I Replied, Making The Most Convening Lie I Could. I'm Pretty Sure Astaroth Saw Right Through It But He Shrugged And Said “Oh.” I Walked Into The Living Room And Sat In A Chair. I Looked at Twiggy As If To Say “I'm Soooooo Sorry.” Twiggy Moved A Little. I Just Kept Giving Him Sympathetic Looks Then Turning And Looking At The Wall. When Twiggy Finally Started To Stir It Was 11:00 Am. He Sat Up Sleepily And Rubbed His Eyes. “Morning.” I Said, Trying To Act Causal. “VELVET!” He Yelled, Got Up, Ran To Me, & Hugged Me. “Nice To See You Too.” I Said & Hugged Him Back. “So Where You You Last Night?” He Asked. “I Was Hanging Out With Rain.” I Said. I Figured I'd Try That Lie Again. He Almost Looked Like He Believed Me. I Felt So Guilty About The Brian Thing. “I Love You.” I Said. “Love You Too.” He Replied And Kissed Me.