Status: Ill update every day.

Another Boy Without a Sharper Knife

Chapter 6

Jaimes POV:I at in the chair worrying . I had to something about vic.i didn't wana repeat of last year.. That terrible day.i tried to stop myself from thinking about it but it was two late the memories were flooding back.
:One year before:
Me and tony stood at our lockers waiting for vic.
"Where is he" tony said nervously
"I don't know" I really didn't he usually was here by now.
Just then Mikey , Vic's younger brother ,even though he towed atleast Over vic at 6fr while vic was 5"7,walked to us
" hey turtles, himetome"
"Where's vic " me and tony said together
"I think sick. Idk I knocked on his door when he didn't wake me up n he just said he wasn't going , that he didn't feel good,wich could be a lie but who knws."
I knew I knw it was lie. He hated school he probably was ditching.
"He's probably just ditching , you know how much he hates school I said." They all nodded and chuckled.
" after school you guys wana chill at my house? My parents are home they're on a trip" stated tony.
"When are your parents ever home"
We laughed it was true though his parents always were away on trips . Sometimes my parents would join though.
"Sure d love to"i said
" Mikey? How about you "
"Of course"
" il stop by your house after school n see if vic feels like coming too" I said
It was settled . Just then the bell rang it was time for last period ,gym,which we all had together.
We did me excerzize so we showed up as attendance was taken and then disappears behind the bleachers wich surprisingly had some room to sit. We loved that class we just. Hung out and listens to music.
"I texted vic and asked him if we was realy sick or just lazy" I announced
"What'd he say"? Tony asked
"He said he just didn't feel like school" we chuckled we knew it.
I asked if we wanted to hang after school knowing he always said yes but I was shocked when he replied
"Idk maybe , I don't really feel like seeing anyone"
.. This wasn't good he always did and this got me worried I replied
"Vic what's wrong?"
No answere
I had toget to Vic's, and fast.
The guys saw y worried face and asked what was wrong
" idk vic said e didn't feel like seeing anyone.n he hasn't replied in 10minutes" they got worried too just then the bell rang and we got up n ran out .we walked to our cars and got it, Mikey getting in mine because vic wasn't here.we drove to Tony's first which was across from mine . And mikes was about 4 houses up the street. We went Ito Tony's huge house but then I said I was going to get vic and walked out the door I ran down the street , climbed his fence n into his back hard considering his dad was home n hated friends.
I calls vic no answer I scaled the windows making my way to Vic's. why did he have to be on the second floor I flung his window open I pulled my self inside and that's when I saw him.. Passed out on the floor pill bodle I hand with fresh cuts up his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it so fr?