Porcelain Doll

First Chapter

It was a really nice night.
I was lying on the couch with a cold beer, KISS playing on the stereo and nothing to do until tomorrow. It was really relaxing, just zapping through the channels on the TV, not really watching anything as much as just pushing the button on the remote. My thoughts were wandering off to strange places where they’d pick ideas for new songs that I’d think more about tomorrow, maybe even write some of. I think I was falling asleep when I heard someone knock at the front door.
I wasn’t a hard knock, just a careful pounding on the wood, that was almost inaudible mixed with the sound of the music and the TV. I was a bit confused, I couldn’t figure out who it possibly could be at this time of the night. It was almost 2 am, and at first I thought it was Missi, and I considered to not opening the door, I really wasn’t in the mood for talking to her right now. Our relationship wasn’t going really well right now, but then I thought about that if it was Missi at this time of the night, she would have just walked right in. So it probably wasn’t her.
I got up with a sight and walked through the living room. When I opened the door to reveal who my nightly visitor was I was positively surprised.
“Jeordie?” I asked with a smile when I saw the smaller man on the doorstep. He smiled sheepishly and fiddled with his hands. We hadn’t talked many more than 5 times since I first met him in that record-store, but the time we’d spend together had been really fun, we clicked in a way that I didn’t do with much people. I think we already considered each other friends. Good friends even.
“Uhm, did I wake you up?” he asked shyly and when I shook my head, he smiled a little wider. “I hoped not, can I come in?”
I moved from the doorway as an answer and he walked inside. He’d been at my place a couple of times before, the last time we’d watched a movie and just talked about anything. I found that I didn’t have trouble telling him everything, and he was probably one of the only persons that I was actually glad to see right now. I wasn’t in the mood for polite chit chat or awkward silence, and when it came to Jeordie, I didn’t have to worry about that.
“I was just thinking about new songs, I felt like writing something earlier but didn’t get started” I said, as he took place in the couch, and I went and got him a beer in the fridge before sitting down next to him.
“Hmm, yeah, I couldn’t sleep and I was bored so… Uhm, yeah, I went to see if you were still up” he said and took a sip of the bottle, leaning back in the sofa.
I felt like he wanted to say something more, but he didn’t. Nor did I ask him about it, I figured that Jeordie was the type of person that was outgoing enough to say whatever is was when he wanted to.
We talked for another couple of hours, and emptied bottles meanwhile, and as the time passed by we got more and more drunk, and the conversation got more and more strange.
“Go get me another beer” I said to Jeordie when I had had enough alcohol to be a little less nice to him.
“Go get it yourself” he replied and switched position so he lay down on the couch with his feet in my lap.
“I kind of can’t when you’re lying on me” I said, and he just shrugged and made himself more comfortable.
I pushed his feet to the floor before he got too cozy and he fell down from the couch, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him down on the floor, so I accidently was lying on top of him. We both started to laugh and didn’t stop for a while, just lying there in a pile of arms and legs and laughing hysterically.
“Move it, fag” he laughed and tried to push me away but I was too heavy. He gave up and lay back on the floor, still giggling.
“Never, fag” I responded, laughing at his struggle. We were both pretty drunk by now, and though we already knew each other well, we’d never been playing around this way, being this close before, but in my intoxicated mind, it felt really nice to have him this close.
“Oh, I’m the fag here?” He asked teasingly, not really trying to move me away anymore. “You’re the one that’s not moving”
“Oh shut up, you like it” I said with a smile and he grinned back, and I wasn’t sure if it was because he was actually agreeing or just because he was drunk.
“So do you” he said, and then he kissed me on the forehead. Even though it was just for a second, it made me shiver to feel his warm lips on my skin. In a good way, really good. And when he pulled back I looked into his eyes and felt like I’d known him for much longer than I had.
Then I kissed him, and to my surprise he didn’t pull away but gave into the kiss, letting his tongue play around with mine. It wasn’t that I hadn’t done things to boys before, but it had mostly just been as a joke, this felt much better, much more real.
When we finally let go of each other and sat up, we just stared at each other for a while in a comfortable silence, and I think we were both trying to cope with what just happened. It wasn’t anything I’d expected, but it felt so natural when it happened and I wanted more. Now.
“Well, that was… Interesting” he said awkwardly after another few moments of silence.
“Interesting like… Good?” I asked, hoping for the answer I already though I knew.
“Yeah, but… Uhm” he started, stuttered and then stopped.
“What?” I asked, suddenly a little worried about what he might say. I really didn’t want him to be scared of me and the fact that I kissed him and had been quite turned on by it. I liked him a lot, and I wanted him as a friend, but I had also gotten to the realization that I wanted this, really, really bad. The thought of him underneath me, sweating and moaning rushed through my head and I could feel myself getting hard in my pants. I took a deep breath and focused on what he was about to say, I had to take it easy.
I was also surprised by myself, I’d never been turned on by a guy before, but there was something about Jeordie that in this moment made me want him, more than I’d ever wanted any girl, not even my girlfriend, and it was strange, but it was also a really good feeling, at least if I was able to do something about it.
“I’ve never really, uhm, you know…” he stopped himself again, but I understood what he meant and relaxed a bit more. His mind was going the same way as mine, but he was inexperienced. So was I when it came to this, but I still think I’d gone further than he had.
“It’s ok, I can guide you” I said, sounding more secure than I really was, because I didn’t want him to feel like it was a bad idea because none of us knew what we were doing.
“Really?” he said, and crawled towards me on all four. He stopped right in front of me, and leaned back so we both were sitting on our knees, looking each other in the eyes. Then he kissed me, and this time his hands wasn’t stuck underneath me, so he drove them through my hair, touched my neck before settling them on my shoulders. I let mine slip around his skinny waist before he pulled away and said; “How do we do it?”
I didn’t answer; instead I smiled at him and reached out to touch his crotch and carefully gripped around his cock on the outside of his pants, and I quickly felt the reaction between my fingers. He closed his eyes and couldn’t hold back a little whimper as I squeezed and caressed him before removing his t-shirt and then slowly starting to undo his pants.
Before I finished, I changed my mind and let go of him, to take off my own clothes, and he gasped and opened his eyes by the lack of contact. I hurried up because I wanted to get back to his body again and soon after all our clothes were in a pile on the sofa, while we were naked on the floor.
Just the sight of him completely without clothes made me crazy, I forced myself not to immediately jump at him, but kiss him gently and let my hands touch every inch of his body before returning my attention to his growing member.
“Please” he whispered as I started sliding my hand up and down while kissing the crook of his neck, moving down over his chest to bite really careful around one of his nipples before leaning down and taking the tip of his dick into my mouth. “…Please”.
I took most of it into my mouth a couple of times before pulling up again, looking him in the eyes. His breath was heavy and there were so many things I wanted to do to him, I didn’t even know where to start.
“Sit back” I commanded, and without a word he sat back on the floor, and I leaned over him, kissing him briefly before spitting in my hand. “This is going to hurt a little, but it will be better” I warned and let my finger slide around his opening a couple of times before entering him.
He cried out in pain when he felt my finger inside him, and I felt like I’d never been this turned on in my life, and still I felt horrible about myself for hurting him. It was like he was this fragile porcelain-doll and I had to protect him from pain instead of causing it on him, but when his cries quickly turned to moans of pleasure, the feeling disappeared, leaving me only with a stinging desire to fuck him senselessly and passionate.
“Oh shit, this feels… Oh, OH” he yelled when I pushed inside another finger, this time without any warning. It didn’t take long for him to enjoy it this time and just hearing the noises he made was getting me closer to release, and soon I couldn’t take it anymore, I just had to get inside him right now, otherwise I’d explode.
“Are you ready?” I asked, pulling out my fingers, and spitting in my hand again, this time to slide it up and down my own cock before positioning myself between his legs.
“I think… I think so” he said between a few heavy breaths, and then he spread his thighs a little wider and leaned his head back, exposing himself completely to me, and I leaned down to suck on his neck while I pushed into him, both of us making loud noises of pleasure and pain meanwhile. Mostly pleasure.
“Oh fuck, oh” he whimpered. “Please, touch me”.
I slid one of my hands down his warm skin and started stroking him and his moans instantly became louder. I could feel myself coming closer, going faster and faster, and I leaned down close to his body, hot skin against skin, sweating and panting, my hand still working between us and it was the best feeling I could ever imagine.
“I’m going to cum” I groaned and Jeordie reached one of his hands up to lay it around my neck and pull me down for a deep kiss, or more a collision of teeth and tongue as I felt him letting go in my hand, leaving the sticky mess on both of our chests, and just as he leaned back from my mouth, I send my own load into him with a loud moan, crying out his name a couple of time before pulling out of him.
Then we lay like that for a while, me on top of him, just feeling each other’s bodies, the heat in the room, the smell of sex and the music that still sounded from the stereo. It was around 5 in the morning, and the sun would probably raise it not so long, sending its first light through my window before we got ourselves together and dressed again.
“Wow” Jeordie said with a smile, scratching his hair as I rested my head against his neck. “That was… Hot”
A thought suddenly struck me, and I couldn’t help but ask him; “Was that why you came here tonight?”
He didn’t say anything for a while; I assume he was considering what to say. Maybe he wouldn’t even answer; maybe he didn’t even know himself why it was that he had showed up tonight. Though, he had seemed like something was on his mind at first, but maybe I was just putting too much in it.
“Would you mind if it was?” he said, and I looked up at his face and smiled.
“No, not at all”
“I really like you”
“I really like you too, Jeordie” I admitted, and I was completely honest, I’d liked him a lot from the day I’d first met him, but by now it seemed to be in a different way, a little deeper than any way I’d liked another guy before. I felt strange and new, but I liked it. There was no need to rush; we seemed to have all time in the world, and for now all I wanted was to just lay here on the floor with him, waiting for the daylight.
It was indeed a really nice night.