Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Oh no, please don't abandon me

'Kellin likes me? Kellin Quinn likes...me??' I was speechless. I smiles and tried to find a way to reply. "I-um. I like you too Kells."

"No, Vic, like, I really like you." He put strong emphasis on 'really'. "Not exactly love or anything. But I like you a lot, Vic. I want to take care of you and keep that beautiful smile of yours on your face every day. There's just something about you that feels so right to me. I want to be the one to heal you."

"Kellin, I feel exactly the same way." I felt ready to spill everything I've been holding in and let him know all the things that I've been through, but I didn't want to ruin this perfect moment.

"Together we can help eachother. Be eachother's best friend. I want to be the kind of guy that is the complete and exact opposite of how people treat me.." He got quieter on that last sentence.

"And I want to treat you like a King. You dont deserve to be hurt."

"Neither do you." He decided to tangle our fingers together. All of a sudden, the lights went out. "Oh shit! That scared me. Wait here." He got out of the bed and i heard him run into a wall. I laughed. "Not funny." He called cracking up.

He came back after about five minutes with a flashlight. The switches wouldn't work, our phones wouldn't charge, the power was completely out.

"Kellin?" I looked out the window. "I think it's just us. Every one else has power."

"Oh fuck no." He said. "Awfuck this cant happen."

"What's wrong Kells?" I got worried.

"The damn bill wasn't paid! My mom hasn't been here and I don't know how to do that! look, even the water's out." He turned the faucet to prove it. No water.

"Kell, I know how to pay. I kind of picked it up when I was still living at home."

"No Vic, this is your home. That shit place is a waste land. You said so in your song." He looked me right in the eyes. "I'll go get some money. Stay here."

I sat on one of the chairs at the kitchen table and waited. He came back with a jar and another flashlight.

"This one's for you." He handed it to me.

We got his moms laptop working and I figured out how to get in to the account. The jar had a lot of money in it and a credit card. All went well and i paid the bill for my angel. We decided to check back tomorrow after school for the power.

I started to worry about Kellin again. 'Why isn't his mom here to take care of him?' I tried not to let it bother me so I could get through the night.

~~

I woke up in the morning to Kellin jumping over me on the guest bed. Well, my bed.

"Vic I want to celebrate before school today." He was still over me.

"Celebrate what?"

"It's the 22nd. We did it Vic. We survived another month! I'm taking you out for breakfast, get ready."

'Oh yeah. We did survive another month. How weird though, we almost killed ourselves the same day then we cut at the same time..woah.'

We had our breakfast and got to school. Tony and Kellin have gotten really close in their friendship. That made me really happy. First period went by really fast because the three of us were just talking. Then came second period.

After a while in class, our teacher called for Kellin. He went up and received a note. He stood there, frozen as a statue. He dropped the note and I could tell there was a scared, shocked look on his face. He got very red and I could tell he was shaking. It looked like he was crying.

'Oh no. What happened?'

Kellin pulled out his phone and started typing. When he was done, he picked up the note and ran out of the room. Fast.

My pocket vibrated. Kellin texted me.

From Kellin: Mike's driving you home today.

"What the hell happened?"
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOO apparently the word "eachother's" auto corrects to "Schoolteacher" hah! thanks phone. Anyway... How are your feels guys? what do you think the note said?!