Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Met a boy at 17, knew he meant the world to me

Vic and I sat there watching tv together til we fell asleep. I purposely turned off my alarm because I don't want to go to school in the morning.

I woke up first. It was almost noon so I decided to text Mike and let him know we won't be in today. I woke Vic with a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Like noonish. I don't feel like going to school today Vic. Or any day for that matter." I sighed.

"Do you think it's weird that we are so alike in so many different ways? We always think and feel the same way and do things at the same time. Kells, I think we were meant to find eachother."

"Maybe," I laughed. "I'm really happy that I'll actually have a good time on my birthday again for once."

"Oh yeah! That's tomorrow. You'll be 17?"

"Yupp."

"Kellin? Let's get our GED's." I looked at him with wide eyes. "You know I could even just get Jaime to do it for us. If he wants to of course."

"Why Jaime?"

"Well, he's like, a genius. On every test he's taken, he passes 100% every time."

I listened to Vic as he ranted about Jaime. I said ok. I called Mike and told him to stop by and bring Jaime. Vic texted Jaime to let him know what's going on and he accepted.

Mike and Jaime got here around four and surprised us with Tony.

"He's been dying to see you guys." Jaime brought up. "So Kellin, where's your parents?"

I felt my heart shatter. 'Ok Kellin, don't cry. Just breathe.'

"Jaime!" Mike shouted. "I'll tell you later?" He looked at me for permission.

"Sure.." I heard my voice choke.

"Come here Kellin." Tony reached over for me to give me a hug.

"Can we please not bring anything about this up..?" I whispered.

No one said anything until Vic broke the silence.

"Hey, Mike?" He walked over to his brother and whispered something in his ear.

"Why?"

"Just go get it with me and I'll tell you why." Mike stood up and walked to the door. Vic followed then grabbed my hand. "I'll be back hun." They both went out the door.

"So you guys together yet?" Jaime asked. He never took his eyes off the computer.

"Well more or less I guess. I don't know."

Tony looked at me confused.

"We shared a moment just talking about our lives. Then we came down to watch tv, then I kissed him. That was really it."

"OOOH!" They said in unison.

~~

"Finished!" Jaime shouted after a while.

The two guys and I went up to see him and there were two windows open on the laptop. One for Vic and one for Me. We officially get to stop going to school every day.

We spent over an hour just talking then everyone had to leave.

"Thank you so much Jaime." I gave him a hug.

"No problem Kellin. And hey," He leaned in next to my ear and whispered. "I think you and Vic should be together."

"I do too." We laughed and said goodbye.

I walked over to where Vic and Mike were. "Have fun tomorrow Vic. He needs to be happy so don't do anything stupid!"

"What?" I laughed.

"You'll see tomorrow hun. Bye Mikey." Once the door shut, we kissed for the second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO MUCH DIALOGUE omg haha. sorry its a little shorter than last chapter. It'll pick up again soon. What do you think Vic is up to?!