Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

I'm barely hangin on

Mike sat on the foot of my bed and Vic was holding me near the pillows. I calmed my sobs, yet again, but the tears never stopped. Mike came up and rubbed my arm in comfort. Vic had one arm around me and his free hand was running through my hair. I held on to him like my entire life depended on it. I just lost the rest of my family.

"Mike?" Vic's voice was soft. "Can we have a minute?"

i kept my face buried in his chest. I heard the door close then looked up at Vic.

"Kellin," He pushed the hair out of my eyes. "Do you want to talk?" I nodded, then he released me so I could sit properly.

"I'm all alone, Vic.. My family is gone." I whispered.

"But Ke-" I cut him off.

"Please Vic, Just let me talk. I need to get this out." I really did.. I've never told anyone before. I looked down from his eyes to the sheets. I closed mine and took a deep breath.

"I was living in Oregon, it was easter. The whole family was together for a party that night. It was great. My mom, dad..Everyone loved me. I was doing great in school, I had lots of friends. Only one person knew I was..uhm, gay.. and he was my secret boyfriend at the time. We were together for two months. Then on my birthday a couple weeks later, I turned 15, things didn't work out so he broke up with me. Over text.. I was really upset about it because that was my first real relationship. I wouldn't leave my room the rest of the day and skipped school the next because i didn't want to see him.
My parents came in later that night and tried to talk me out of it. They knew i was in a relationship but i refused to let them know it was a guy. I told them i was broken up with and my mom was very sympathetic and both her and my dad tried to calm me down. I was venting about it and accidently let it slip that it was a boy. My mom threw me against the headboard of my bed, got up, started screaming 'ew' a billion times and ran out. You can feel the dent in the headboard if you hit it just right.. My dad just yelled at me saying I need to man up. That night was the first time i cut.
The next day at school, I found out that he had gone around and spread that I was gay. Everyone laughed at me and called me fag the whole day. One of the main things I heard was 'He was probably too scared to come to school yesterday.' and multiple other things. My name instead of Kellin Bostwick, was Kellin Wantsdick..
Throughout the rest of freshman year until we moved down here, that's how things were. My dad left and drove his car off a cliff the night they found out. My mom told the rest of the family and now they want nothing to do with me. When my mom told me we were moving here, I was relieved that I could get away from the shit in Medford but scared it was gonna happen again here. I still get dirty looks from people but Tony proved me wrong.
Then I met you Vic. I can tell you're in the same boat as I am. I wanna be strong for you. I dont have any more family but I want to be there for you when you need anything. Just like my family and friends used to be for me."

I finished telling Vic my story and I looked back up at him. His cheeks had tears streaming down them.

"Oh Kellin.." He got onto his knees and reached over to hold me again. I gladly accepted the offer and made myself comfy. I felt really safe in his arms.

"I know she never cared but she's still my mom and I miss her."

"Kells, she cared. She just didn't know how to handle it." He sighed. "Now it's my turn." I was confused at the statement, then it clicked.

"No Vicky, you don't have to."

"Yes Kelly, I want to." We laughed at his mockery of me. "Kellin, I'm gay too. Always being picked on. And how weird is it that my dad left too? And my mom didn't notice me at all unless she needed a punching bag."

He held me as he told me his story. It was just how Mike had explained it. But he left out self harm.

"The only thing that always bugged me though." He continued. "She always liked Mike better because he is straight."

"Where is he anyway?" Vic shrugged. We both wiped out faces clean and searched the house for Mike. "He's not here Vic."

"Hang on I'll call him." Vic called Mike and soon found out his mom needed his help with something. He left without telling us because he didn't want to be a bother.

"Vicky?" He smiled at my nick name for him.

"Yes Kells?"

"Come watch TV with me."

"Ok little lady." He smirked. I realized I'm still wearing my moms clothes.

"Hey!" I laughed a little and ran back upstairs to get changed. "I'll be down in a minute!" I called.

I stripped down to my boxers again and got out some new clothes. I put on my pants then Vic decided to scare the shit out of me.

"Damn boy! Look at that body."

I wanted to get him back.

"Come here and let's see yours." I smiled big as I walked over to him.

"Uhm, Kell, I forgot to tell you something." He got shy again.

"Vic, I know. Don't ask me how. But I know."

"Mike?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah." We laughed.

I didn't bother to put a shirt on and led Vic to the TV room. He sad down really close to me so I cuddled him. I got up from holding him after a few minutes and he fell sideways on the couch. We laughed and I fixed him so he was lying on his back.

I rolled up the left sleeve of his hoodie to his elbow and kissed his cuts and fading scars. "I never want you to be in or feel this much pain again. Ok?" I got on him and tried to lift up hos shirt. I failed as he got scared and pushed my hands away.

"Kellin.. theyre pretty bad."

"Well, Let's see." I lifted his shirt and on his stomach there were a million scars and cuts going every direction you could think of. The ones that struck me the most were three horizontal ones. I traced them with my fingers and Kissed his pretty tummy. And just to hear this beautiful angel laugh, I decided to give him a big slobbery raspberry! He laughed uncontrollably and tried getting me off. I laughed too.

I went back up to his face and stared in his eyes. "Victor Vincent Fuentes,"

"You remember my full name?"

"Yes." We laughed again. "I have never met anyone so beautiful. As broken as you are, you're perfect."

And with that, my lips met his and we shared what was possibly the best kiss of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
TOLD YOU IT WOULD GET HAPPY! How is your feels now? huh?! haha.
Question: Do you guys like the length of the other chapters or should i make them longer like this one for the future?
anyway. I might have the next chapter up tonight but if not I'll definitely post it before or right around 6PST tomorrow. Till then, Comment and tell your Kellic shipper friends to read! :D