Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Your nickel ain't worth my dime

My birthday was the best day of my entire life. Mike, Tony and Jaime came over. Vic surprised me with a cake. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

The guys didnt leave till about 2am. Vic and I finally had the house to ourselves.

"Happy birthday sweetie." he said while pulling me in to a kiss.

"It's not my birthday anymore, hah."

"But still.." we laughed. He grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to my room. we fell on to my bed and he cuddled me.

I havent heard the voices in quite a while. I enjoyed that. my mind has been filled with thoughts and many images of Vic. I finally feel like my life has meaning. No more urge to cut, no more feeling out of place. Of course though, I'm still torn up about my mom. But Vic makes me actually feel happy inside. Its been a long time since ive felt this way. Lets hope it stays and he feels the same.

We sat there in my bed cuddling. I was tracing squiggles on his hand and the other was hold his free one. I could feel him breathing against my hair, hear his heart beating, smell his beautiful, VICtorious scent. 'Oh god that was dumb.' I laughed to myself. But i meant it. He is just perfect. I dont want him to feel as bad as i have. i want him to stop cutting too. I want us to be together for a really long time.

I heard a faint snore and figured he fell asleep. i slowly got up trying my best not to wake him. I walked to the music room, got out my staff paper, note book and pen. It's time for me to write a song for my Angel.

~~~

I ended up falling asleep in the bed of the music room at who the fuck knows what time. I was woken up by Vic crawling into bed with me.

"Well good morning. What were you doing last night?"

"Morning, what time is it?" I ignored the question on purpose.

"Almost two." I was shocked. "I got up early and went to the store for you. I got us lots of goodies." He smiled big. I kissed his pretty lips and hoped it would last forever.

my thoughts were broken when he pulled away. "Hungry?" i nodded and followed my savior down the stairs.

"I bought Ramen, taco stuff, chicken... umm, OH! and because its one of your favorites.." he opened the freezer. "Hot pockets." there were four boxes of two Ham and cheese hot pockets. my jaw dropped and i ran to him almost smashing him against the counter.

"Oh my god i love you!!!" i shouted giving him a billion kisses everywhere.

"Babe slow down! hah." He kissed back. "I love you too."

We decided on hot pockets because, well.. how cant you not have one, ya know??

"Hey Vic, come upstairs with me, i want to show you something." i grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. its time for him to hear my song.

i made him sit on the bed in our music room. he looked at me and smiled, his hands were in his lap and his feet were dangling. he looked so cute. "So, what are you gonna do Kells?"

i snapped out of my thoughts. "Well, i wrote something for you."

"Lets hear it." we both smiled. I'm pretty sure i was blushing too. but i didnt bother hiding it.

i sat on the piano bench and turned to face the instrument calling me. i closed my eyes and counted off the beats in my head.

'1,2'
"I found a love that swept me off of my feet
Found a baby, he's the finest thing this boy had ever seen
he'd pick you up,
and make you wanna fall hard
When I step out on the scene, they shout
Oh my god!
he's so unreal
he lets me take him home
Let my body love your body, baby
All night long
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
Something that would make you wanna start
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
Something from the bottom of my heart
I wanna take ya home
I wanna take ya home
Damn, this boy, can't find nobody like him
he is everything I want and I'd do anything for him
I'd beg, beg, and beg
Make me believe that there is no one else I need
When you satisfy me
I'll take you home
We can be alone
And let my body show you lovin' like its never ever known
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
Something that would make you wanna start
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
Something from the bottom of my heart
I wanna take ya home tonight, alone
Take you places you've never known
Keep you coming right back for more
Keep you coming right back for more
I wanna take ya home tonight, alone
Take you places you've never known
Keep you coming right back for more
Keep you coming right back for more, more, more, yeah
I wanna write a song about you now
Something that would make you wanna start
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
Something from the bottom of my heart
I wanna take ya home tonight, alone
Take you places you've never known
Keep you coming right back for more
Keep you coming right back
I wanna write a song about you now, yeah
From the bottom of my heart
From the bottom of my heart"

I finished the song and released my body from my favorite trance to be stuck in. i turned to face Vic but before i could have a clear view he was hugging me tight with my head buried in his chest.

"That was beautiful." i squeezed him back. "I loved it."

we stayed like that for a while. i just love being in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIIIII im back! did you miss me? school has been such a bitch -.- then on top of that i have a shit home life...
anywayy. how do you like this chapter? i'll keep writing but im not sure when im going to update due to situations...
BUT OMG SWS FINISHED RECORDING THEIR ALBUM! im excited :)
Comment/Subs/Rec love you!