Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

Deja Vu

A year ago today. Today last year. 365 days ago. However you’d like to put it. April 20th last year. That was the day I met the love of my life. Kellin woke me up around noon and said “Happy Anniversary” with a small cup of my favorite ice cream we got the other day.

“Thank you baby.” I got up and kissed him. “It's not our official anniversary yet though.”

“Well I think we developed feelings this day anyway. Also, it's the anniversary of when we met so yes it is.” he looked so happy. “Vic I love you so much.”

“I love you too Kel.” I set my ice cream down and noticed the clock said 12:30pm. There's no way in hell a half hour had gone by that fast. “Hun, I wanna go play.”

“Can I listen?” He asked acting like a five year old. But who ever said I didn’t like that?

“Of course you can babe.”

He followed me down to the music room and I sat down with my acoustic. I played him my original song, I don’t care if you’re contagious. He played me All My Heart.

DING DONG

“Who's here?” Kellin asked me.

Before we got downstairs I heard an engine so whoever it was had left now. We still opened the door just in case. Kellin noticed a box on the ground with a note on it saying “happy anniversary guys! FOR VIC.”

“Hah wow. I would notice Mike's handwriting anywhere.” Last time the guys were over, Kellin wouldn’t stop bragging about today. He was so excited that he and I had made it through another year together after what had happened in our pasts. And don’t get me wrong, I'm super happy too that we made it through to see another March. He's just too cute.

“Here you go babe. He marked it for you.” he handed the box to me. “Well... open it :)”

We walked to the kitchen and Kellin grabbed our box cutter. At the table I carefully opened the box from my brother. I didn’t even need to open it the rest of the way anymore.

“Oh my god Mike.” I laughed out loud.

“What is it?” Kellin chuckled curiously.

I got up and kissed him. “You'll find out later baby.”

Condoms, lube, body oils and candles.
Thanks Mikey.

~~

“Hey baby get dressed, I’m taking you out tonight.” I told Kellin after his shower.

“Will I find out about the box?” he asked.

“After our date sweetie.” I held him for a second. This was my plan. It's about 7pm right now. I’m taking him out for a quick ice cream date, coming home and if he's ready, use the contents of the box. Kellin and I are both still virgins. We wanted to wait, mainly because Kellin was nervous. I don’t blame him though, I’m nervous that I'll accidentally hurt him.

“I'm ready.” he was wearing black skinnies, sexy white tank, and his red flannel.

“Oh my...” he looked too stunning for words to explain. But then again, when does he not?

“It's terrible isn’t it.” he said in almost a whisper. Probably hoping I wouldn’t hear it, but I did.

“WHAT? When did that thought ever cross your mind? Baby you look fucking beautiful! When the hell did you get so insecure again?”

“Just a few minutes ago. I wanna look perfect for you tonight.” it looked like his eyes were watering now.

“Babe you always look perfect. You’re beautiful no matter what you’re wearing. I wouldn’t even be able to explain in words how sexy you look.” I pulled him closer to my and our faces were inches apart. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and gripped him tight. “I love you, you’re so perfect, don’t forget that.”

“I love you too Vic.”

A few minutes after that we were off on our date. We held hands the whole ride there. At the ice cream shop Kellin ordered a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles. I got a banana split.

Sitting in the booth, across from my baby on out 1year anniversary. I couldn’t be happier.

“I love you babe.” I said taking my last bite. Kellin helped finish mine when he was done.

We drove home in peaceful silence ready for the rest of the night. I’m kinda surprised he hasn’t asked about the box again.

We got home and went to the room. We put our comfy clothes on again. Which was simply just our boxers and a small tank. I walked over to Kellin and I held him tight. We stood there in silence just enjoying each others presence. I circled my hands around his waist and back.

“Baby I love you so much. Happy anniversary.”

“i love you too Vicky.”

I slid my hand down his back and grabbed his ass. I buried my face in his neck, kissing and biting causing him to moan.

“Babe wait.” Kellin said

“What is it?”

“Is that what Mike sent us? Stuff for us to have sex?”

“Yeah.. how'd you find out?”

“Those candles weren’t there before and I noticed the box on your side of the bed.” we chuckled.

“Kel you’re so cute when you giggle.”

“Vic, I'm ready.”

it took me a second to realize what he had just said. Then it clicked in my mind. I cupped his perfect round ass again and led him backwards to the bed. I slowly pushed him down so I was on top of the beautiful boy. We kissed the whole way down.

“Give me one second beautiful.” I could feel myself getting harder and harder by the second. I was so excited this is actually going to happen. I needed to light the candles first. Of course though, Mike just had to get the chocolate scented ones. Now, back to my baby.

Fuck I'm horny. I need him now.

“Vicky I need you.” I saw him palming himself slowly through his boxers.

“I’m here now Hun.” I turned the lights off and got on him. I straddled his waist and held myself up by my elbows. I smashed my lips down on his and ground myself onto him. “mph fuck..”

“Baby I want it.” Kellin moaned through kisses.

“Lets take it slow. I don’t wanna hurt you.”

we were both rock hard. I got up and sat on his thighs and got him out of his top as he got me out of mine. I palmed him slowly then pulled his boxers down enough to set him free. I grabbed him at the base stroking up and down. A few times I would flick my thumb over his slit. Kellin's facial expressions just drove me over the edge. But I needed to keep myself calm for him.

“f-faster..”

spoke too soon.

I did as told until he gave me another signal.

“Vicky I'm ready.” he said panting.

Knowing this was my Que I got even more excited than I already was. I removed my own boxers as well as the rest of his. I leaned over and kissed him as I reached inside the box for the condoms and lube.

“Baby you know it's gonna hurt a little for a bit..” I panted. “Promise me you'll tell me if I'm hurting you, I’ll stop.”

“I know, I will.” he looked me in the eye. “I want it.”

I got up a little and covered my fingers in the lubricant. I spread him apart and put one finger in slowly. He whimpered a little bit but he soon got used to it. When I thought he was ready, I added a second. He started to moan now.

“Baby I want more... now!” he was almost screaming in anticipation. That was my second Que.

I put a condom on and lathered myself up. I spread him out again and got myself lined up with him. I slowly started pushing in and he silently cried out in pain.

“Hun you’re ok.” I calmed him down and stroked the side of his face as I pushed myself into him more.

I waited for him to get used to the feeling of me. When his face looked calm enough, I asked, “ready?” he nodded. I carefully pushed in and out of my boyfriend repeatedly. He was moaning louder each thrust.

“m-more...” I sped up a little. His breathing was uneven as I was almost pounding the boy.

“Baby you’re so tight..” I breathed out.

We were two piles of sweaty mess and Kellin started screaming.

“FUCK baby YES! Right there oh my fuck!” I had found his sweet spot. Score! I was so close and I could tell he was too. My stomach tightened and I couldn’t make a sound. I kept slamming into him. “Baby I'm so close!” he cried. “Ugh.. I'm gonna...”

I gripped him and jacked him off in time with my last thrusts as we screamed and as I finished pounding into him. When I pulled out we hit our climaxes in unison and now we were a sticky, sweaty mess. I collapsed onto him and we held each other.

“Baby I love you so much.” I told him.

“I love you too. Thank you for being my first..”

waiting was so worth it
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the surprise for those who are still reading!! comment and let me know if you like it! Cx also comment or message me suggestions on what you would like to see happen in the story :)