Status: i write, then type. comment with some suggestions if you'd like :D

Livin' Like a King Someday

I close my eyes and take a breath real slow

It was just Vic and I in the car now. It was 6pm now, a silent drive back to my house with this beautiful boy. Even though he hasn't showered, he's still adorable. I can just tell. I wanted to get to know this Vic guy a little better so i had (in my mind) a great idea planned out.

"So Vic," He looked up at me. "You can have a change of my clothes. When we get home go ahead and take a shower." I smiled at him.

"Thanks, Kells." His voice sounded so sweet.

Wait... 'Did he just call me Kells?' Oh damn.. let the butterflies begin.

We got back to my place and showed him around. I led him to the bathroom then to my room. I gave him the typical items of clothing; boxers, shorts, and my favorite Of Mice and Men shirt. He turned to leave the room then stopped.

"Uhm...can i borrow a hoodie too..?" He asked with a voice full of shyness. I nodded and handed him my blue and black striped hoodie and he was off.

My 'great idea' for Vic and I was to play the question game. I got out three sheets of paper and two pens. I wrote down as many questions i could think of on one of the papers.
Full name, birthday, age
Favorites: band
color
food
song
Sexual Orientation
How long have you lived in San Diego
Those were all i could come up with by the time Vic came back to my room. i got out something for him to write on so it wasn't difficult to write clearly. I saw him standing in the door way. His hair still dripping wet and his perfect skin just glowed. He really is beautiful.

"Oh my..." 'Fuck i said it out loud again! I hope he didn't hear that.' I shook my head and went on. "So I thought it would be a cool idea to get to know eachother a little better. I wrote down a few questions for us to answer for eachother." I handed him the paper, pen and clip board. He smiled, nodded and accepted my offer. I finished my answers a bit before he did.

Kellin Quinn Bostwick, April 24th, I'm turning 17
Of Mice and Men
Red
Pizza
Miles Away by Memphis May Fire
...
About a month

I'm still trying to keep being gay a secret. 'Why the hell did I even think of adding that to the list?' i got his answers and gave him mine.

Victor Vincent Fuentes, February 10th, I'm 17
A Day To Remember
Tacos or anything Mexican
Shadows Moses by BMTH
ehh :/
All my life

I knew I shouldn't have asked that. 'God damn it Kellin. You're such an idiot' Shut up voice! No one wants you here! Now for the first time in two days i felt the need and urge to cut. I stayed calm so Vic wouldn't suspect anything wrong.

"Vic, I'll be back in a minute." I went to the bathroom and found my back up for when I'm not in my room. "Once and that's it.." I said to myself. The cold metal traced my skin and it felt so good. I forced myself to stop. I cleaned up the blood that dripped on the counter and I stopped my writs from bleeding as fast as i could then covered it up. I walked back over to my room. Vic was rocking back and fourth on the floor. i saw him wince in what looked like pain.

'Wait, wasn't he on my bed when I left?' One of the corners of my Alesana poster was hanging down. It was supposed to be hung by.. "Thumb tacks.." I whispered. So much went through my head at this point. 'Did he..? No..What?!'

"Vic?" you could definitely tell there was fear in my voice by how much it shook when I spoke.

"Turn around." He was crying.

"Vic, I want to help.." "Turn around!" he repeated

I did as told but went to grab the first aid kit i had just used not even five minutes ago. I hurried back to my room again and handed it to him.

"Vic, I-I just.." I couldn't find my words. I lifted my arm and pulled up my sleeve. I showed him what i had done just moments ago. "Vic, I want to help.."
♠ ♠ ♠
So writing this chapter brought back a LOT of memories. heh..
OH guess what! I was at the store today and on the package of crab legs, the label was a misprint so every single one of them said King CRAP Legs! xD well, there's the humor after a sad chapter..
so far I've gotten 2 Recs! hell yeah haha. what do you think?? Comment/Subs <3 Loves you
PS.. what i put as their favorites, I'm not sure what they are so I came up with those. Thank you for reading:D Also i dont have school on monday so I'll be writing and Updating a lot this weekend *hopefully*