The Empty Girl

Freshmen year

"it was freshmen year of highschool. I went into school with one bestfriend Lilly then I gained more I thought were real . We were a family. I got close to one guy he was my bestfriend. He knew everything about me even down to my favorite movie. I fell inlove with him."

"dam doc. This is geting good" becca said with a smirk acros her face

"keep it up and that's all you will know."

"chill doctor bells."

"anyways like I was saying, I fell in love with him. We were kiss buddies at first then it got deeper-"

Bella got cut off at the sound of beccas voice "tell me everything even if it's sexual "

" it was my birthday he came over my hose we were all alone. We walked into my bedroom I took off my jacket and he walked up to me grabing my hips. He pulled me close for a kiss he kissed down my neck then pulled of my top and unbuckled my bra reviling my bear chest. He bit his lip and droped my to the bed taking my skirt of. Leaving me only in panties"

"no way doc. He got in it . "

"becca if u dnt stop talkin I will stop talking !"

"continue then doc-a-roo"

"I pulled his shirt off and went on top of him . Pulling down his pants and boxers at the same time . I looked him in the eyes befor putting his penis in my mouth. At that time he was fully hard. he pulled me to the bed and took off my panties. He sucked on my chest as his penis entered my vagina I gasp at how good it felt. He finished first . He kissed my body down till he reached my vagina and gave me head. I was moaning in pleasure when my bestfriend who was inlove with him walked in "

"dam doc. That's bogus "

"she never told me she liked him till I told her we were kickin it. So we quickly grabed a blanket and covered our naked body's she ran out in tears. I put a robe on an went after her. She slapped me then said I rather it be u than his girl friend. I looked at her I was like GIRLFRIEND??!!?? I ran into my room and slapped him as I said your back with that whore. He grabed me and took me down to the bed and fucked me again more passionate this time and said she's nothing compared to you as he got his phone and called her on speaker phone said lia it's over and he pushed his penis deeper in me causing me to yell out in pleasure then he said gtg there's a beautiful naked girl waiting for me and clicked on her"

"dam doc. That's sexy lol tell me more"