The Empty Girl

bellas turning point

"we were inlove thats what i thought. then my cuzin died that killed me he listined to me he was on the phone with me while i cryed till i fell asleep. a week after my birthday me and my bestfriend at the time faught it killed me even more i became depressed. i told him how i felt. he didnt care. i was cutting heavly by then.i wanted to kill myself i asked him for help, he laughed in my face and told his friends."
becca was crying as well as bella at this point

"they taged on my locker the date that i told him along with die bitch! it killed me. my mother saw my depression she made me go to a youth group at her church i met this girl emma "

the doctor had to wipe her tears and compose herself to finish

"she asked for my phone number i gave it to her. may 27th came the day i planed it"

she took a deep breath

' i sat in my bathroom with a knife and 100 pills of pain killers i planed to use both. i sat there crying. then i got a phone call, it was emma she was like "bella your really cool and beautiful i hope we can be close and bella ima see you agian right" thats what stoped me. shes my bestfriend till this day but thats not the point"

"dam doc that was intense"

"thats enough for one day just know becca your not alone i know how it feels and i got more to tell you next session two days from today which is friday "

"ok doc. this helped me alot thanks i look forward to the rest of this story "
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short didnt have much time